Eyebrow scratches

nek♥

I'm not sure what the proper name for this is but I'll show you a picture :)

http://twitpic.com/21h5yn

Jaebeom recently updated his twitter with a picture and caption saying "scratches" and looked at his eyebrows.

I realized that this is a trend and want to ask :

How do you feel about them?

I personally like it :) I have a friend who has those, at the end of his eyebrows there are circles.

Like it? Hate it?

edit : basically an eyebrow design :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest raman

its an old trend that has always been pretty big

i like them and i think it looks great on him

JAY PARK <3 ^-^v

Guest x33chiinkiee

it's always looked funny to me & the people that I know that has them are always feeling awkward near me cause I'm usually just staring at it [x

Guest X u e

I have one. A REAL one. One that I can't get rid of by growing back eyebrows ==;;

It doesn't look like a scratch either...just a round spot/patch/ditch in the middle of my eyebrow where hair doesn't grow D:

Not very cool looking.

Guest mz simmonz

its been around for awhile and i think it only looks ok on teenaged boys with thicker and dark eyebrows.

Guest PonyPuffs

My boyfriend has one on his left eyebrow.

But. It's not by choice. It's a scar. But I still think it's pretty hot.

:P

Guest plumplum

I think it looks like a scar. If it IS a scar, it's fine. I just don't get why someone would want it.

Koreans have the strangest fashion trends. First undereye bags and now this.

It's like they're trying to make flaws a trend. (Well many people view scars and undereye bags a flaw)

Guest AoiAi

I think it looks like a scar. If it IS a scar, it's fine. I just don't get why someone would want it.

Koreans have the strangest fashion trends. First undereye bags and now this.

I don't think this is a Korean fashion trend. Starting from yeaaaaars ago, I've always seen some guys around my area with eyebrow scratches and they were not Asian/Korean.

Guest Berryxb

They look nice, but i think my mom will kill me. Well for chinese people (not sure if it's only for the chinese), it's not really a good thing to have your eyebrows broken. I don't know how to explain it haha. I think it looks but i won't get it :)

Top looks hot with his.

1906218ac498dcf5a1a8fa582bdd158b_la.jpg

I think Jay would look alright, but the scratches are placed in the wrong position so they don't suit him!

They look nice, but i think my mom will kill me. Well for chinese people (not sure if it's only for the chinese), it's not really a good thing to have your eyebrows broken. I don't know how to explain it haha. I think it looks but i won't get it :)

I've heard that changing your eyebrow shape changes you're like future/luck?? But I don't think it's true because pretty much everyone has their eyebrows done.

Guest loveshy

Top looks hot with his.

1906218ac498dcf5a1a8fa582bdd158b_la.jpg

I think Jay would look alright, but the scratches are placed in the wrong position so they don't suit him!

I've heard that changing your eyebrow shape changes you're like future/luck?? But I don't think it's true because pretty much everyone has their eyebrows done.

Okay, to be honest, Top does look pretty hot like that XD

Guest kiralz0mg

The people that have them in my area are all gangster wannabes.. LOL

ps the dude in the link.. his "scratches" seem too thick and too far to the front so it doesn't look good on him at all.

Guest shortstufflai

i do like it but it looks slightly awkward in the middle of his eyebrows o_o..

most people i know only do the lines near the end of their brows =/

Archived