How To Get Moon Crescent Eyes

Guest dlbxd

Guest dlbxd

Hey everyone, i was wondering if there is a way to apply makeup to give your eyes a moon crescent shape. The edge of my eyes go upward.

Example: Photo%20562.jpg

Moon Crescent Eyes:

20070401101849661gz3.jpg

20221642.png

11327j.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gsdjuuri

I don't think make up can really help since it mostly the shape of your eyes, or specifically the skin around the eyes.

I just think either your born with it or your not.

Guest crucifixation

An illusion of sharper eyes can be done by drawing the eyeliner thicker towards the end on your lower lids, about 1/4 or so. This can be seen in the second picture you posted.

Guest Cheri.B*

An illusion of sharper eyes can be done by drawing the eyeliner thicker towards the end on your lower lids, about 1/4 or so. This can be seen in the second picture you posted.

Even though your eye-shape is genetic, you can still use make up just like what crucifixation said.

My eyes is a bit upwards as well but I learned if you can use the make up to look like it, it can work.

I use eye eyeliner and eyeshadow over the eyeliner to give it a softer look.

The key is having it thicker at the outside to thin.

n_n <-- crescent moon eyes when smile

Guest iitzjesss

my eye shapes are sort of like that....you can't really use makeup to create these "eyes" it's just mainly genetics

• 2 weeks later...

crescent shaped eyes are a gene thingy i think.. just like tall noses, perfect skin etc etc etc.

i have em~ but i can feel myself sorta squint when i smile for some reason.

when i was a kid i thought i looked like an anime character so i grew into a habit of grinning and smiling a lot. o.O

Guest shotamerican

ignoring the "crescent" part of what you were asking for, maybe michelle phan videos could help with these styles?

to get the "bigger eye" look for asian eyes:

to get the "anime look" for anyone's eyes:

people who may or not be asian with bigger lids, rounder eyes (not a michelle phan tutorial):

Guest ayneel

Although it's from the genes, make-up could help a lot. Try tutorials that go for anime look, or those cat eyes, I think.

My eyes are pretty much like that, but I sometimes try make-up routines that change the shape. So really, I think you can achieve that with make-up:D

Guest dreamer♥

i think i get what you mean. your eyes are too round, right? simple. follow these steps!

(i recommend using liquid eyeliner).

1. draw line on upper lash with eyeliner. extend slightly at the ends.

2. draw a straight line on lower lash (without looking too unnatural).

3. extend lower line to meet upper line without drawing the line upwards.

4. there might be areas which have not been covered with eyeliner by now. fill them in with eyeliner.

hope this helps! (:

Guest pinkxstrawberry

Uh, someone care to explain what are Moon Crescent eyes?

:huh:

i think they're eyes that kinda go into rainbow shapes when the person smiles....e.g. tiffany from snsd, lee hyori etc

does any1 else get reminded of anime characters when they see the moon crescent eyes? :huh:

Guest Leni1430265175

hrm.. well.. friends of mine will squint their eyes to make it look like crescents but it just looks weird.. cuz you can tell that they are trying too hard.. ive never had that problem cuz my eyes are naturally shaped that way.. but i know someone who darkens the liner around the ends of her eyes..

like this:

annie.jpg

and then for the bottom, she only lines it half way with eyeliner.. hrm.. hopes this helps..

imo, its too un natural for some people.. XP sorry..

also its from the angle that you take pics of yourself.. etc.. if you take the pic. with the camera above you a bit.. or angled down at your face.. with you looking up at it.. it gives the impression that your eyes are that moon shape... >.<

does any1 else get reminded of anime characters when they see the moon crescent eyes?

yep all the time.. i actually refer it to anime eyes instead of moon crescent eyes :P

Archived