Guest kdramafanusa

Guest kdramafanusa

Cha Seung-Won, Song Yoon-Ah

SECRET 시크릿

51317p00200046.jpg

Genre: Thriller

Production: CJ Entertainment

Director: Yoon Jae-Gu [윤재구]

Screenplay: Yoon Jae-Gu [윤재구] (Seven Days)

Producer: Katharine Kim

Cast: Cha Seung-Won [차승원], Song Yoon-Ah [송윤아], Ryu Seung-Ryong [류승룡]

Rating: Not determined yet

Scheduled Release Date: December 3, 2009

Related Sites: Official * Naver Cafe * CJ Entertainment * Naver * Daum * Movist * Cine21

~ Preview ~

Poster [download] * Teaser [english subbed | download | streaming]

~ Synopsis ~

Sung-ryeol is a detective in charge of violent crimes. He is an upright man, but is having an affair with his colleague's wife, and it is the reason he loses his own son in a car accident. Wracked with guilt but unable to explain to his wife, Ji-yeon, what happened on that day and why, he loses her in her grief when she decides to go abroad. Ji-yeon comes home unexpectedly and insecurely one day, peaking Sung-ryeol's curiosity about his wife's behavior. The next day, Sung-ryeol finds trace evidence that hints at his wife while investigating a murder scene. He presumes that his wife is connected to the case, and does all he can to keep her from being identified as a suspect. When an unidentified man shows up claiming to know Ji-yeon is involved and asking for money, the situation is made worse by Ji-yeon refusing to offer Sung-ryeol an explanation or tell him any kind of truth. [KOFIC]

~ Cast ~

Cha Seung-Won [차승원]

Song Yoon-Ah [송윤아]

Ryu Seung-Ryong [류승룡]

Kim In-Kwon [김인권]

Park Won-Sang [박원상]

Oh Jung-Se [오정세]

Jung In-Ki [ 정인기]

Park Hyo-Joo [ 박효주]

Kim Ji-Hyun [김지현]

Lee Hee-Jung [이희정]

~ News ~

[2009-10-01] First Look at Thriller 시크릿 (Secret)

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK IMAGES! Upload them to your account before reposting them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest pretty_cheer

Filming starts this 13th Nov

I want to wacth saving my wife.And want its very succesful for everythings.Because I love song yun ah. Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I hate waiting for movies especially those in the starting phase coz it sometimes takes too long to finish the whole film. With a lot of reasons like schedule, budget, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest smoon4ever

is the guy in the sunglasses a korean actor? omg I thought he was hu bing! he sure looks like Hu Bing (a chinese actor)!

Guest EnDlEsS88

oh wow...he has a new movie!!! im soo in love with him since i saw him in city hall...thanks 4 d updates :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest *alodia*

looking forward to this movie..

any news? i first thought this was scheduled to be on heathers before CITY HALL started airing...

but i guess they hold it off to give way to City Hall first.

so CSW fans have something to look forward to now that City Hall is about to end.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

October 2, 2009

Edited upon request & goodwill -

note1.gif This thread previously started by Huangsy is now maintained by kdramafanusa at the first post to update with related movie info, etc.

Everyone please keep posting & continue sharing. ^^

Guest kdramafanusa

^ Thanks Rubie. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Source: Twitch

http://twitchfilm.net/news/2009/10/first-l...ller-secret.php

Trailer Alerts

First Look at Thriller 시크릿 (Secret)

by X, October 1, 2009 2:39 PM

Action, Asia, Drama, Thriller

secretfn.jpg

Other than tying the knot with fellow thespian Seol Kyung-Gu in the most high profile celebrity marriage of the year, Song Yoon-Ah has kept quite the low profile as of late, waiting for a certain project of hers to finally find its way to theaters. That she ended up sharing leading honors with Cha Seung-Won for said project is kind of ironic, considering that both were last seen on TV in a set of dramas by the same PD/writer combo, 2008's pseudo meta drama (as in, purporting to give us a behind the scenes look at the TV industry, when in truth it was just another trendy potboiler) 온에어 (On Air) for Song, and this year's disgraceful mess 시티홀 (The City Hall) for Cha - and no, I didn't add that "the," its makers were brilliant enough to add it by themselves. Thankfully, their new project together looks a little more meaningful, much more so considering how long it has been waiting for a release.

시트릿 (Secret) had in fact been in the can for quite a few months, under the previous title 세이빙 마이 와이프 (Saving My Wife), which suggests the theme of the film. Cha plays a homicide detective whose wife (Song) ends up involved in a murder and - surprise surprise - Cha has to put his life on the line to save her (judging by the title, from being accused of the murder itself). This is Yoon Jae-Gu's first directorial effort since 1993, but he's likely more renowned for penning Won Shin-Yeon's thriller 세븐 데이즈 (Seven Days), which promises pretty decently for his big return on the director's chair. Release is set for November, and we have a tiny teaser, only thirty seconds or so.

http://www.fliqz.com/aspx/permalink.aspx?v...bc8700f97c16bac

Archived