FASHION LOOKBOOKS! ♥♪

Guest deeellely

Guest deeellely

Hi everyone! I noticed that we don't have a post for LookBooks (or at least I haven't seen it), so I decided to create a post on it. I loveee Lookbooks because they're so much fun to look at, as opposed to an OOTD, at least in my opinion. If you guys have your own lookbook that you've put together, please share them! I would love to look at/watch them! It's so cool how everyone have different styles and that we can inspire one another through what we wear :)
PLEASE SHARE YOUR LOOKBOOK IF YOU PUT ONE TOGETHER!!!

My most recent lookbook if you wanna check it out :)

Have a wonderful day, my fellow Soompiers! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest carissabrown

It is great to have the fashion look books because through this type of books we get lots of ideas for fashion. The ideas like the new fashions of cloths in college. About latest bridal makeup and dress, jewelry, foot wears, and other accessories. We can know about all the new trends in market through the fashion look books. 

Guest deeellely

carissabrown said: It is great to have the fashion look books because through this type of books we get lots of ideas for fashion. The ideas like the new fashions of cloths in college. About latest bridal makeup and dress, jewelry, foot wears, and other accessories. We can know about all the new trends in market through the fashion look books. 

Archived