Looking members for a KPOP TORONTO DANCE GROUP

Guest emyarixx

Guest emyarixx

Hi everyone =) I am part of a dance group we are currently looking for some new membersIt would be preferable for at least 2 guys but we are also looking for girl dancers as wellWe would be dancing all sorts of styles and we are also aiming towards hip hop
ABOUT USS We have been active for about  a yearwe have performed in various kpop events such as ALLTV KPOP dance, hallycon and a bunch moreOur dance group is currently looking for hip hop and kpop dancers. We are looking to take in a couple new members . If you are Interested about our group or want to see some of our videos please feel free to contact me  . were all friendly ppl . our crew has preformed all over the GTA at various kpop events a and are preparing for hip hop it'll be your choice what show and styles you want to do so go ahead an contact me either here or At Emily_bai@hotmail.com

• 2 months later...
Guest areeba

Hey! im really interested! but i dont have much experience in dancing, if you are willing to teach me and help me that'd be cool. id love to join a cover group

Archived