Nicholas Tse invites Jun Ji Hyun to be ambassador of Chinese footwear brand

sugarplum892

Posted Image

Hong Kong star Nicholas Tse recently took on the reins as creative director of a Chinese female footwear label, and invited Korean actress Jun Ji Hyun, who starred in popular drama You Who Came From the Stars, to be its brand ambassador.

He said that the spokesperson must be one who is natural and sweet-looking, and added: 'Jun Ji Hyun has a cool exterior and is also sweet at the same time, and I feel that these traits make her the best person to represent our brand. I have confidence in her.'

Since You Who Came From the Stars premiered in December last year, everything that Ji Hyun's character, a fashion-obsessed star, Cheon Song-yi, uses - from clothes to cosmetics and even food - have become objects of desire, selling out not only in Korea but also online.

In response to her new assignment, Ji Hyun said: 'I'm very happy to be able to wear these pretty shoes '“ it's like a dream! I've heard that I will have a new image in the commercial, so I'm looking forward to it!'

Posted Image

Source 

• 3 months later...

Archived