SOOMPI IDOL 9 - Round 3 Results [Top 10] & Round 4 Info

Jaeho

si9newbanner.jpg 
  Round 3 Results [Top 10] & Round 4 [semifinal] Information..............

Youtube ★ Tumblr ★ Twitter ★ Directory ★ Skype Chat .........

We're excited to finally announce the Top 10 contestants who will move on to Round 4 ― the Semifinal Round!

Please see the Round 3 Judges' Document to view everyone's entries and read the judges' full comments and scores!

[OOO]
[OOX] [Poll Winners] Everyone has been great and we hope you continue to do what you love and enjoy! 
Round 4 [semifinal] Information

Theme"Collabs" - You may choose all types of music, but you have to work together this time! Teams have already been arranged by the judges. Each team must decide on their group's name, choose one song, split parts, and assign roles.

Teams

• Group 1 - danceismylife, OriginalCass, Lemon Oreo
  • Group 2 - Kyung-Jae, notochrasy, Icy_
  • Group 3 - betadesdemona, EverlastingGoals
  • Group 4 - nkp0504, -LIN-

DeadlineRound 4 Entries must be sent by July 27, 2012 (11:59 PM EST). 

Length & FormatPlease prepare a Youtube video clip under 5:00 (five minutes) but over 3:00 (three minutes) of yourself singing, rapping, or dancing. The time limit will be strictly enforced.

Videos must be titled: [soompi Idol 9] Group Name - Artist - Title

SubmissionOne person from each group should submit their entries to Jaeho by Private Message or post in this thread.

Other Information Only 5 contestants will move on to the Final Round. The Top 5 will be decided by the judges and audience votes (Polls only. Youtube likes will not be counted).

Each contestant will be evaluated by three judges. Contestants who do not receive at least one O from the judges will not be able to participate in the polls. Three Xs will result in automatic elimination. Good luck!
Please post comments/questions below.

Guest Kyung-Jae

WOW COLLABS!!! This is so exciting!! I'm excited to work with you guys :DThank you so much everyone who voted for me!
Jaeho- just for clarification, we do mix it ourselves right? and do you want all of us to upload the video, or just one of us? 
Thanks ^^

WOW COLLABS!!! This is so exciting!! I'm excited to work with you guys :DThank you so much everyone who voted for me!

Jaeho- just for clarification, we do mix it ourselves right? and do you want all of us to upload the video, or just one of us? 

Thanks ^^

Guest Firefly31

Congrats to those who passed the round! :D And thanks to the judges once more for their honest opinion ^^ I'll try to improve more and will try again next year haha! I had a lot of fun in this competition :)

Guest Danielle

WOW thank you to the judges for the complements and critiques. I'm so glad my choreo conveyed my message clearly!Congrats to everyone that made it!!
I'm so excited and nervous to work on collabs!!

As for the collab itself, do we have to use one song or are we allowed to use multiples/mixes/mashups?

Congrats to those who passed the round!

:D

And thanks to the judges once more for their honest opinion ^^ I'll try to improve more and will try again next year haha! I had a lot of fun in this competition

:)

Guest Danielle

Our group is kinda hitting a snag, we were doing okay on communicating but we haven't really finalized any decisions and the last time I heard from either of them was 3 days ago D: I messaged+emailed+facebooked them so we'll see what happens lol...

Guest PrinceOfTennis559

ASHLEY! BECKIE! LINE! YOU GUYS BETTER MAKE IT TO THE END!
I'm rooting for you guys! ^^ Do your best and show them what you got!

And to the other competitors...
watertribe.gif

LOL! Just kidding. Work hard and may the odds ever be in your favor. XD

Update/Edit: 
I've received everyone's entries. I worried over nothing. lol I was really concerned that people were having a tough time with this.
Thanks guys! I'll let you know when everything's ready (polls, judging, etc) soon. :)

Archived