Can't Log out -_-

Guest Sayu

For some reason I can't log out. I click the Log Out button but nothing happens. :blink: Is anyone facing the same problem or is it just me?

For me, I have a problem with logging in. Well, I'm obviously logged in right now to post this reply, but after I click.. it'll log off on me. And it's been doing this since earlier today.

Guest kittinexjj

^ :o me too...i thought it had something to do with my cookies...but i checked and nope...T_T i hope it gets fixed soon...its so aggrevating to have to log in every time i click a new thread.

i figured out the problem now....^_^ had to clear all of my old cookies and cache.

• 8 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow. has it been almost a year since someone asked for a log out button? pick up your richard simmons soompi.

for anyone whos having troubles logging out via mobile, just clear your cache and cookies via settings->privacy->clear browsing data (if youre using chrome). its a crappy way of logging out as you lose other login details. but hey, what can you do when the site prioritises useless richard simmons like soompitv.

Archived