The Hot & Sexy Thai Actor Ken Theeradeth

Guest grrl

so handsome and gorgeous!!

Ken Theeradeth Wongpuapan

Ken8.jpg

Ken's the hot guy from Oum Ruk or aka Chain of Love with the gorgeous Ann Thongprasom.

I don't think I've seen anyone post pictures of him up yet, so I thought I's share some pictures of him with you all. I especially know that those of you who watch Thai Lakorn (like me :D) will like Ken. If it was posted already then close the thread and sorry, of course.. or I'll close it... whatever....

But yeah, Ken totally rocks my world and I'm sure he'll rock yours too!!! He's so hot and sexy. I'm glad he's not one of those hot Asian actors who wears feminine clothing (not naming anyone, but there's plenty of them out there). He looks manly hot... and not just boyish looking cute...

Sorry ladies, but this hunk is taken (I know it's so sad) :tears: ... and I heard he's going to get married since they've been dating for 3 years or more years... makes me more sad (he's too young to get married. he's only 28) :tears: ! He's dating this Thai Actress name Noi and I hear she's a lot older than him... But yeah, he's going to get married maybe by this year?? or maybe he's already married. who knows? Well, I wish him all the luck!

Here's a little info about him.

Name: ธีรเดช วงศ์พัวพันธุ์ / Theeradeth Wongpuapan

Nickname: Ken

Birthday: December 3rd, 1979

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 75 kg

Hobbies: Taking Picture, Travel

DRAMAS:

Hok Pee Nong > First lakorn

Rachinee Loong Thoong Poon Puang Duang Jun > 1999

Fon Tok Kee Moo Lai > 2000

Kon Kong Pandin > 2000

Sue 11 Tua > 2001

Rang Ngao >2002

Plae Kao > 2002

Ai Ma Lek > 2002

Tra Fah Sin Dai Sao Kae > 2003

Pra Jun San Kol > 2003

Ruk Sood Fah Lah Sood Loke > 2004

Nueng Nai Soong > 2005

Song Rao Nirun Don > 2005

Sai Sued Sai Saduad > 2006

Sue Ruk Maha Ruk > 2006

Oom Ruk > 2006

MOVIES:

Behind the Painting (very sad and good)

...there could be more, but I'm not sure...

Ken9.jpgKen10.jpg

Ken11.jpg

Ken3.jpg

Ken.jpg

Ken12.jpg

Ken13.jpg

ken16.jpg

ken17.jpg

ken18.jpg

Ken15.jpg

Ken with his leading lady, Noi.

They look very hot together in these pictures, but in some of the pictures that I've seen of them together she doesn't look really pretty and sometimes she looks really old by his side. I guess whatever floats his boat.

They especially look hot here. Ken looks hot and dangerous while Noi looks pretty.

Ken5.jpg

Ken14.jpg

Ken7.jpg

Ken6.jpg

Hey... hahaha... an Ken thread... interesting... How can anyone not like ken... This guy is a great actor and not to mention very pleasing to the eye... i can look at him all day and never get tired... hahaha... he has a few newer lakorns... not quite new but this year that are pretty good... i haven't been watching lakorn lately but... i did watch the one with Aom... i can't seem to remember the name... it's very good though... check it out...

Hey... hahaha... an Ken thread... interesting... How can anyone not like ken... This guy is a great actor and not to mention very pleasing to the eye... i can look at him all day and never get tired... hahaha... he has a few newer lakorns... not quite new but this year that are pretty good... i haven't been watching lakorn lately but... i did watch the one with Aom... i can't seem to remember the name... it's very good though... check it out...

Yeah I heard about that one. I saw some pictures of it and it looks really cute. My cousin saw it and she said it's really good. I guess when I get home I'll go and watch it.

he indeed is HOT! :blush: . i haven't been looking out for any new thai lakorn. i just wish that ppl would sub lakorns more often then i can actually watch and understand what they're saying.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest whizzer's_rose

Wow! Man, HES HOT! :sweatingbullets: where was he when I went to bangkok?????????

wanna go back to bangkok asap! :w00t:

Guest nana544

Ken is one hot Thai actor =)! He's so handsome and a very good actor with Ann T. I believe he's married and has a child already :). Still, he's so hot hot hot!!!

Guest janeym

I like! What a hot DADDY! Lol. (3

Isn't his wife like 10 yrs older than him? Correct me if I'm wrong.

What a lucky wife. (3

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Ken is a great actor....

His gaze changes from crazy to cute, from perverted to lovable, from angry to sexy!!!

I'm currently watching his lakorn ''neung nai suang'' with Jenny Tienposuwan.

It's a great lakorn, there are english subs only for episodes 1 & 2 but i'm still watching it!

• 5 months later...

Archived