Baby V.o.x Or Baby V.o.x Re.v?

Guest sum-chick

Guest sum-chick

Which is your fave?
Whatever happened to the rest of the org. Baby V.O.X? well neways..on to the topic, I was wonderin how much of you guys prefer which one..personally i prefer the orginal Baby V.O.X

Original Baby V.O.X

15321200.jpg

051011063952361.jpg

Baby V.O.X Re.V

baby.jpg

0217-babyvox-rev3.jpg

credit: popseol.com,wowkorea,google

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest M&M's

My vote doesn't really make sense. :D

I chose better singing, dancig and prettier for Baby Vox Rev but I chose better for the old one.

That is probably beacuse I don't really know the old one or the new one that well, but i did see a little o the new group perform. They were good dancing and singing was good and i think they are prettier.

But i heard that the old group was really popular back when they were around.

fav: BABY VOX

best singing: baby vox re.v

best dancing: baby vox re.v

best looks: baby vox re.v

I like re.v because they have more talent

they actually know how to sing live

(unlike the old baby vox)

but i love the old baby vox and they just can't

be replaced

-Rebecca

Guest j o y spill!&;

I think they both have incredible talent.

I feel bad for Baby Vox Re.V becasue they're very talented, but they came out with the wrong image.

Fav:BABY VOX

Singing:Re.V

Dancing:Re.V

Looks:Re.V

Guest *~Angel~*

The old girls did it best. I think they were better at everything.

Baby V.O.X Re. V is just popular because of the hype that the old Baby V.O.X created when they were more active.

Guest UNee4Life

I LOVE BABY V.O.X

they are 10 million times better than Baby V.o.x Re.V. Ugh.... At least the original they didn't kick off the rapper.

I love Ez and Heejin :blush:

Guest Izzie

I LOVE BABY V.O.X

they are 10 million times better than Baby V.o.x Re.V. Ugh.... At least the original they didn't kick off the rapper.

I love Ez and Heejin :blush:

She withdrew from the group, cuz her parents didn't want her to be giving up her education.

& Re.V is better at everything.

yet no one seems to recognize their talent.

Guest chocomilky

I'm sorry, but the original Baby VOX for all. They just have this something that captures my attention. And although none are really good singers, they have wonderful voices when combined. They also have a handful of great songs. Great memories back then. Plus, the original looks prettier than the new one.

I'm still getting used to Baby VOX Re.v. The only song I like from them is "Never Say Goodbye".

It's sad that they broke up. :( They could have been selling thousands at present. I wished they suck together like Shinhwa are doing.

It would have been better if they chose a different name. Like KARA, they're the "second FIN.K.L" but yet many people know them as just another group rather than "wannabes".

Archived