Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest 831012

Angels & Demons. I liked it even though everyone said it was bad.. probably cos I read the book and it made more sense :)

Guest forgottenseason

In theatres: X-Men Origins: Wolverine (I loved it), Star Trek (was a pretty good movie ^^)

At home: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire<3

Guest Grace-san

^ The last two films I saw in the cinema were the same as that and in the same order! Wolverine is one of my favourite films now. I love all the X-men movies. Star Trek was much better than the expectations I had for it. I enjoyed it a lot actually but it got a bit confusing at parts (for some reason I'm not so great at following science fiction story-lines).

Guest sentuhmentalfo0l

UP

it was super cute!

and i saw terminator salvation

i was expecting it to be bad but it was alright

Guest inyeon.

UP!

It was honestly the most amazing movie i've ever seen. it touched me so deeply. Pixar, those geniuses! D:

^ Carl's 15 minute story at the beginning put me to tears. and his bond with the child was beautiful.

as you can tell, UP was the most recent movie i've seen... I saw it in 3D. TOtally worth pay the extra cash, it's not one of those movies that are trying to scoop your eyes out. the scenery looked amazing in the 3d version.

Guest xxiaoMEI
The classic old school Disney original movie: "Wish Upon a Star"

Sighhhh....those were the good ol' days when Disney channel movies were bomb. Now we get stuff like HSM.. :mellow:

omgg, i love that movie.

i saw it when i was like 8, and i was obssesed with it LOL

now we get crappy movies....theres so much more PG14 stuff in disney movies back then :P