Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest Im4evaraqt

Terminator Salvation

I thought it was good...a little different but good! Lots of action and I cried at the end... but I always cry at the end of movies.

Guest papasmurf

SAW TERMINATOR: SALVATION and man it was awesome, pretty it summed up a lot of loop holes from previous terminator series (how arnold come about, john conner's scar from terminator 2, etc) MAN I AM A FREAKING TERMINATOR WIKIPEDIA SINCE i was 7years old....

i recently watched sydney white (starring amanda bynes) last night. it was a fun movie! i'm now a matt long fan (one who played bynes' love interest) he's such a cutie in the film -- too bad he's already married.. :(

Guest GoldenSlumbers

The classic old school Disney original movie: "Wish Upon a Star"

Sighhhh....those were the good ol' days when Disney channel movies were bomb. Now we get stuff like HSM.. :mellow:

Guest H i k a r i

Dance Flick; It was okay. Nothing special about it.

Star Trek; Best movie of the year! It was just amazing! It also made me love my physic class.