[movie 2006] Sunflower 해바라기

Guest klaritia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minminfish

The cast in "Sunflower".

김래원(태식), 김해숙, 허이재(희주)

00000001715-t.jpg00000012015-t.jpg00000098354-t.jpg:):):)

Is the actress in the middle plays krw's mom? and the other plays his lover?

beeRW.jpg

Dear Cholo, Cholo, Chooolooooooooo...... :wub:beenewbaby_th.gif

So love this greyscale wall paper you made! Beautiful! :) The sunflower picture you chose is sooooo vivid, I can feel the wind, the dance of the flowers, and ....... I SEE THE BEE >>>> :wub:

Found this gif on the web, cute idea! :P

bee2.gif

wow more sunflowers, i'm in love with it, it's sooo cute a bee is on it, happy to bee Raewoners, hehehe.. :P

Guest sailormoongal

hey middy, mom akie. :)

i made another one, but not soo good, heehee :blush: :blush:

mom akie, can you put a little touch on the sunflower? your cute bee? thnx :)

i love your concept with the bee on it.. soo full of life

looking forward for this new movie of our prince Rae Won.

raewonsunflower.jpg

thanx cholo, :=)) this one is beautiful too! i've become a sunflower lover now, loL..

the cast looking perfect, I can't wait 2 see it start filming in June!!

Guest klaritia

meilin - I expect some romance involved in this film as can be read in the news articles. :)

So this isn't going to be like KRW's last movie 'Mr. Socrates' which hasn't got a single woman/girl in any scene (other than passerbys as least if I remember correctly...)

Guest Middy

Is the actress in the middle plays krw's mom? and the other plays his lover?

wow more sunflowers, i'm in love with it, it's sooo cute a bee is on it, happy to bee Raewoners, hehehe.. :P

yeah... minminfish ~ ^___^

Kim Hae Suk will play the mother role, whereas the newbie 19-year-old Ho Lee Jae as Rae Won's lover.... :w00t:

is love involved in it???!!!!

meilin ~ ^___~

According to the earlier news articles, I believe theres romance in this new movie "Sunflower", unlike Rae Won's action comedy movie "Mr. Socrates" of last year ~~ ;)

Ho Lee Jae will play the role as described in one news article ----- a very feminine role ~~ :wub:

"she will become the center of the movie. The role is one about ‘hope’, the hope of ‘Tae Sik’ (played by Kim Rae Won) and a place of rest for him. This is a very feminine role."

200604261029032400_1.jpg3213_1.jpg

Guest gigikk27

a new movie, cannot wait for it!!

is this like a mix of Mr. socrates and Love story in harvard? =P

looks goood, they somewhat resemble ..

News article "Kim Tae Hee's younger sister?":

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v12534222.html

"김태희 여동생?" 허이재, 진짜 닮았네!

20060428103204.750.0.jpg

(고뉴스=이은식 기자) '제2의 김태희'로 불리며 화제를 모으고 있는 신인 연기자 허이재(19)가 김래원의 스크린 상대역으로 발탁되었다.

허이재는 오는 11월 개봉 예정인 ‘해바라기’에 3천대 1의 경쟁률을 뚫고 여주인공으로 낙점되는 행운을 안았다.

특히 김래원은 2004년 방영된 SBS 드라마 '러브스토리 인 하버드'에서 김태희와, 영화 ’해바라기‘에서는 그녀의 닮음꼴인 허이재와 연기호흡을 맞추는 인연을 맺게 되었다.

허이재의 헤어스타일은 김태희가 최근 CF속에서 보여주고 있는 긴 생머리 스타일로 눈길을 끈다.

또 살짝 지은 미소도 전체적으로 김태희가 짓는 표정과 비슷하고 활짝 벌린 입술이 많이 닮았다.

반달 모양의 눈매와 오똑한 코 모양새도 비슷해서 사진을 보고 있으면 김태희와 똑 닮았다는 감탄이 나온다.

최고 인기를 구가하는 김태희와 그녀의 닮음꼴 허이재가 어떤 공통점을 만들어내며 인기몰이를 시작할지 기대된다. enter@gonews.co.kr

Guest pjuney

"김태희 여동생?" 허이재, 진짜 닮았네!

20060428103204.750.0.jpg

(고뉴스=이은식 기자) '제2의 김태희'로 불리며 화제를 모으고 있는 신인 연기자 허이재(19)가 김래원의 스크린 상대역으로 발탁되었다.

허이재는 오는 11월 개봉 예정인 ‘해바라기’에 3천대 1의 경쟁률을 뚫고 여주인공으로 낙점되는 행운을 안았다.

특히 김래원은 2004년 방영된 SBS 드라마 '러브스토리 인 하버드'에서 김태희와, 영화 ’해바라기‘에서는 그녀의 닮음꼴인 허이재와 연기호흡을 맞추는 인연을 맺게 되었다.

허이재의 헤어스타일은 김태희가 최근 CF속에서 보여주고 있는 긴 생머리 스타일로 눈길을 끈다.

또 살짝 지은 미소도 전체적으로 김태희가 짓는 표정과 비슷하고 활짝 벌린 입술이 많이 닮았다.

반달 모양의 눈매와 오똑한 코 모양새도 비슷해서 사진을 보고 있으면 김태희와 똑 닮았다는 감탄이 나온다.

최고 인기를 구가하는 김태희와 그녀의 닮음꼴 허이재가 어떤 공통점을 만들어내며 인기몰이를 시작할지 기대된다. enter@gonews.co.kr

Woww...when they smile, they look alike from that pic. That's why it said >>> "Kim Tae Hee's younger sister?" :lol: ~No wonder~

Guest minminfish

yeah... minminfish ~ ^___^

Kim Hae Suk will play the mother role, whereas the newbie 19-year-old Ho Lee Jae as Rae Won's lover.... :w00t:

meilin ~ ^___~

According to the earlier news articles, I believe theres romance in this new movie "Sunflower", unlike Rae Won's action comedy movie "Mr. Socrates" of last year ~~ ;)

Ho Lee Jae will play the role as described in one news article ----- a very feminine role ~~ :wub:

"she will become the center of the movie. The role is one about ‘hope’, the hope of ‘Tae Sik’ (played by Kim Rae Won) and a place of rest for him. This is a very feminine role."

thanx middy!^^

think they'll make a hot pairing, expecting megaa sparks in the romance they'll be in. :blush:

Guest tisyankee

20060428103204.750.0.jpg

heha.. they look reallie like twins. :w00t: she'smore likely to suit in playing the role than KTH, great choice!

X))

ooh...the plot looks good, and the cast too! Kim Hae Suk

as Tae Sik's mother would be great...i love her! shes always the mother, and shes very good at acting on it :)

Guest obbsaran

whoah tis gonna b another must-see movie for me, the casting is solid, the veteran actress is a great artist like rae won oppa,

i lyke the gul, oh. she 'll play his lover.. *jealous.. hahah.. ^.^^

Guest Middy

"김태희 여동생?" 허이재, 진짜 닮았네!

20060428103204.750.0.jpg

Thankss kim ^___^ for the news ~~

Aw... she really resemble Tae Hee... yeah... pjuney ^^ esp when they smile ~~ :w00t:

wow... getting really excited already ~~ CANT WAIT to see her at the movie meeting the press ~~ ><

:P

Guest celinegul

He's a great actor.. you know this'll be a superb movie.

wahahah.. 100% agreee, this will be another great movie becos KIM RAE WON IS IN IT!! ^^;;

Highly anticipatinggg~!!

Guest minminfish

The cast in "Sunflower".

김래원(태식), 김해숙, 허이재(희주)

00000001715-t.jpg00000012015-t.jpg00000098354-t.jpg:):):)

Is the actress who plays the mom the first female lead? i hope there's more romance '/. krw and the newbie actress. :P

Guest klaritia

Information fr fanmir (KRW's official fansite)

on 2006/5/3

Kim Rae Won will go to Pushan to do filming of 'Sunflower'

from late May to Augus

Main filming location of 'Sunflower' is Pushan

credit: hyu of raewon island

Guest klaritia

2006/5/2 Sports Chosum news

Fishing Maniac Kim Rae Won, ‘Wish Come True’ … Packing Up Fishing Gear For Pushan

낚시광 김래원, '소원성취'...부산 로케 소식 듣고 장비 챙겨

[스포츠조선 2006-05-02 12:25]

65c16004.jpg

Fishing maniac Kim Rae Won’s wish has come true – hearing the news that he’ll do shooting in Pushan, he begins to pack for his gear.

Fishing maniac Kim Rae Won will be doing location filming in Pushan. After working in the TV series ‘Which Star Are You From’, KRW will go for a short publicity trip in Japan. On May 30, he’ll start working for the movie ‘Sunflower’. When he knew that most of the location filming will be shot in Pushan area, KRW said, ‘I haven’t fished for such a long time. Finally, I can go fishing.” And he’s been preparing for his gear. When he prepared for location filming for WSAYF in Australia, he’d decided to challenge himself with windsurfing. He’d got the windsurfing board and the weather was just suitable, but he didn’t have time for that.

As a second generation Hallyu star, KRW is very popular in Japan. Before the airing of ‘Love Story In Harvard’ in Japan in June, KRW will start his publicity campaign from May 19 to 25, visiting Fukuoka, Tokyo, Osaka, Sapporo, Nagoya participating in various activities.

His popularity in Japan can be revealed in the fact that there’s been keen negotiation for the broadcast rights of WSAYF and the copyright of the OST was bought with a record high price.

On the other hand, Kim Rae Won who’s titled character actor as well as flower guy, has revealed both reality and comedy acting skills in WSAYF which ended on May 2, will see TV viewers on May 9 on the TV show '포토다큐'.

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...106&menu_id=106

credit: hyu of raewon island, salangai for Korean into Chinese translation

[English translation by PChoi]

Guest Middy

Is the actress who plays the mom the first female lead? i hope there's more romance '/. krw and the newbie actress. :P

O... I believe the mom's role plays a significant part in the story.... minminfish

but, I'll be expecting relatively more or less romantic parts as well..... :P

Archived