York University

Guest Honey_Babee

HAHAHAHAH. i got an interview coming up on friday too. which deparment u applying for?

Haha random... I was just checking out your blog and saw that you guys are hiring models *_*

Too bad I'm like... 15 pounds over your requirements HAHA. But 95 lbs... That's seriously underweight o_O...

But you gotta do what you gotta do...

G'luck with your business <3 Looks super fun

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Honey_Babee

Haha random... I was just checking out your blog and saw that you guys are hiring models *_*

Too bad I'm like... 15 pounds over your requirements HAHA. But 95 lbs... That's seriously underweight o_O...

But you gotta do what you gotta do...

G'luck with your business <3 Looks super fun

lol so random. but thanks :DD

haha, ur not that bad, are you really tall? maybe thats why :P

I recently made York university of one of the universities I'll be applying to next year.

Is anyone is in the psychology program? how is it? On their website it says "It is one of the best in Canada". Is it true? What's the difference between the psychology program in the arts faculty and the science faculty. I read the difference but I don't think I fully understand. Maybe someone can explain? ^^ Can you still become a clinical psychologist if you go into either faculties?

Another question is...what is York like? Is it good? People are friendly right? Are the profs nice? helpful?

better stick with the pysch program in arts division, yea pysch is pretty awesome here o_O, i have a friend dats in it. It probably wun matter which faculty ur in cuz i remember the comp security program was offered in 3 different faculties bak then. to me, york environment is pretty fun i guess o_O, theres always friendly and unfriendly ppl in all universities...n theres always good profs and bad profs, some profs i know kinda rotate around universities so idk O_o. anywayz u can always go ratemyprof on google n see if u get a good prof for the semester xD One thing i read about york on Mccleans -> 77% female n 23 male population xD

well its been a few days since it started

so far i only joined YUKSA, the korean student association

and it got me like two friends ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yeah i know its sad lol

its too bad i can't drink much or smoke, because thats what you need to make friends there...

well its been a few days since it starte

so far i only joined YUKSA, the korean student association

and it got me like two friends ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yeah i know its sad lol

its too bad i can't drink much or smoke, because thats what you need to make friends there...

lol its better than being a chinese-korean [not saying there's nothing wrong with it] =P

i can't speak much korean, only mainly cantonese and understand limited mandarin.

That's why i joined YCSA, the Chinese student Association.

Ahh most people from asia now smoke and drink a lot; and now asians here are following the same trend. Lol sokay :)

Guest doramon09

better stick with the pysch program in arts division, yea pysch is pretty awesome here o_O, i have a friend dats in it. It probably wun matter which faculty ur in cuz i remember the comp security program was offered in 3 different faculties bak then. to me, york environment is pretty fun i guess o_O, theres always friendly and unfriendly ppl in all universities...n theres always good profs and bad profs, some profs i know kinda rotate around universities so idk O_o. anywayz u can always go ratemyprof on google n see if u get a good prof for the semester xD One thing i read about york on Mccleans -> 77% female n 23 male population xD

What average do you need to get in psychology ? Is it really only in the high 70s? O_O

^ I'm not sure what the admission cut is from high school, but its always better to aim higher for a better scholarship :)

I just know you have to maintain a GPA of C in PSYC to continue on in the program or take other psychology-related courses. 1st year psychology is definitely a fun course.

One thing i read about york on Mccleans -> 77% female n 23 male population xD

Hahaa really? 77% female and 23% male? Thats insane! But come to think of it, there does seem to be more girls than guys. :x

Guest Honey_Babee

^ I'm not sure what the admission cut is from high school, but its always better to aim higher for a better scholarship :)

I just know you have to maintain a GPA of C in PSYC to continue on in the program or take other psychology-related courses. 1st year psychology is definitely a fun course.

Hahaa really? 77% female and 23% male? Thats insane! But come to think of it, there does seem to be more girls than guys. :x

okay thats it. i've made my decision, its impossible to meet a guy at york. PERIOD

<_<

^wtf, that's sad :/ But then again, people (esp. women) should not be alone at night!!!

okay thats it. i've made my decision, its impossible to meet a guy at york. PERIOD

<_<

._. that makes me feel worried lOL since I'm just starting out at York.

does anyone wanna give me tips on how to approach this really hot guy who lives on my floor *goes to ask in L&R section too* LOL

does anyone wanna give me tips on how to approach this really hot guy who lives on my floor *goes to ask in L&R section too* LOL

saying hello is one thing you need to do.

^wtf, that's sad :/ But then again, people (esp. women) should not be alone at night!!!

Don't be too worried, there are a lot of guys at York. Just don't make it your main focus lol As for the hot guy, it's not weird nor creepy to just ask "Hey, we live on the same floor, right? I'm ______" I had people do that to me and I did that plenty of times. You'll get to know him more when you guys go on your house outings.

i'm looking at york's schulich .

is the ibba a LOT more competitive than the bba program ?

and a lot harder to get in ?

It's competitive in the sense that Schulich accepts less iBBAs in comparison to BBAs. Also, the cut-off for iBBAs is higher than the cut-off for BBAs.

Hello Yorkies ~

Ate at the Wendy's at York again.

Ended up singing Jay Sean's Down to keep myself occupied in the washroom :x

when will you learn?

hahaha just eat a falafel [york lanes] or orange snail [stong]

Guest everlastingxx3

someone told me that York has a lot of criminals??

It's NOT true right? right?

Its safe right?

I heard someone got sexually assaulted there. O_O

Oh man.

someone told me that York has a lot of criminals??

It's NOT true right? right?

Its safe right?

I heard someone got sexually assaulted there. O_O

Oh man.

every university has bad people

there is no school that does not have these type of people.

use common sense and you wont have to worry that much

Archived