[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest Bijan630

So there's only 5 more episodes and then it's over. This board has been really wonderful to read each day and the drama has kept everyone's mind working overtime looking at more than just the characters in it. It's almost like a mini-class and each person who posted was a teacher. There were lessons about Korean relationships, marriages, and the law. I've slowly learned how to not think American and think Korean when I would watch certain actions in a drama and to have it later explained by someone's post.

Dramaok, you're really being missed over here, but for whatever reason, your personal life comes first. Am I the only one who's feeling a bit of sadness here? Just 5 more episodes......the final pages to the book......and when you've reached the end, you close the cover and say......what now? Isn't it great to escape reality for a bit when you watch a k-drama?

Alright, enough of that already, if what you've posted is true, will SJ's father really be punished in some form or another because of his son? This is what I didn't want to happen. I still have to believe that after all of his years of service, that the people he's worked with will know his character well enough to stand by him and support him. Is this possible in this situation? Any ideas on Mr. Na?

Thanks again everyone!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Animefanzgirl

Eps 169...no subs...also haven't watched so don't know if it is the full eps... but here it is anyways..enjoy:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7081640wwGK2jH...1695&rank=1

I seen the preview at:

http://img.kbs.co.kr/cms/drama/migo/images/preview.swf

Looks like SJ's mom finds out about the divorce and possibly about him loosing his job. Looks like SJ turns himself in to the police. Looks like Miae finds out about SJ being in Jail and lets it out to JY because she goes to see him in Jail. AG tells something to NG and NG is shocked...could it possibly be the Mansu/Bacon paternity coming true?

Can someone please translate..THANKS!

Prev is out:

단풍과 가족들은 경찰서에 있는 선재의 모습에 충격으로 얼어붙는다. 종순은 수아에게 선재 곁에 있어달라고 하고, 경찰서 앞에 선 수아는 파리행 티켓과 경찰서를 바라보며 갈등하는데... 재복은 우진에게 지영과 함께 미국으로 가라고 하고, 지영은 선재가 경찰서에 있다는 말을 듣고 갈등한다. 한편 백호가 다친 최여사를 살뜰하게 챙겨주자 그 모습을 보던 봉순은 최여사에게 유전자 검사를 해보자고 하는데...

Hope someone will translate it.

untitled-truecolor-01-6.jpg

Alright, enough of that already, if what you've posted is true, will SJ's father really be punished in some form or another because of his son? This is what I didn't want to happen. I still have to believe that after all of his years of service, that the people he's worked with will know his character well enough to stand by him and support him. Is this possible in this situation? Any ideas on Mr. Na?

Thanks again everyone!

Bijan630, there are only 3 episodes left ... the finale is 172 & that will be on May 2.

Since I don't understand Korean, I assumed that Mr. Na resigned based on some scenes. I share your view that Mr. Na should not pay for his son's sins. But out of his strong sense of integrity & uprightness, he felt responsible somehow as his father. He subscribes to the belief that a public official like Caesar's wife, must be above suspicion, clean & untainted. For him, any perception that he did wrong is unacceptable.

Yeaah, I will also miss this thread ... the contributors are like no other. Many were generous to share their views, some without reservations ... oftentimes, the sharings were witty & funny but overall, they were insightful. Thanks everyone & I hope we'll meet again in another forum.

Guest elainecruz63

today's episode with no sub

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7081945gqGZN7HK

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7081941SXQ8YEtW

please translate.... thanks in advance :)

3 more episodes to go.... thanks to everyone.. this was a good ride.. I learned a lot from this drama! I hope the last 3 remaining episodes will be hopefully light. Now I understand why HJH cried on their wrap up party. It was a GOOD SHOW! :tears:

Guest kauaisurfer

Yeaah, I will also miss this thread ... the contributors are like no other. Many were generous to share their views, some without reservations ... oftentimes, the sharings were witty & funny but overall, they were insightful. Thanks everyone & I hope we'll meet again in another forum.

We both Absolutely Agree...

Mr & Mrs kauaisurfer.

We both Absolutely Agree...

Mr & Mrs kauaisurfer.

I one Absolutely Agree ....

GerryG hahahaha! :P

today's episode with no sub

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7081945gqGZN7HK

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7081941SXQ8YEtW

please translate.... thanks in advance :)

3 more episodes to go.... thanks to everyone.. this was a good ride.. I learned a lot from this drama! I hope the last 3 remaining episodes will be hopefully light. Now I understand why HJH cried on their wrap up party. It was a GOOD SHOW! :tears:

Thanks elainecruze, greentea's Veoh account even has MBC and SBS daily drama too! Thanks!!!!!!!! :D

Guest bulyongjun

hey i lost my 121 episode, i wonder where i can download it again?

please let me know, if you guys know where i can get it...

Guest Animefanzgirl

It would be funny if Sua after hearing that SJ is in jail goes there to see him and sees JY leaving the jail from a distance and then decides that's it and uses that plane ticked to Paris and high-tails it far away from SJ. :D

Guest elainecruz63

Do you go to jail for bribery in korea? how long is the max jail time?

It is so nice to see Granny witch hugging Baekho while crying! Miracle do happen :phew::D Who by the way is in charge of Bonjour now?

And I wonder how come Baekho still sits in his chair in the marketing department. Since he is now in charge of the construction does he not get a better office? Just imagining Baekho sitting in SJ's chair is really funny :w00t::lol:

Will there be a WJ and JY wedding? Still no hint of DP getting pregnant! B)

Guest ChristyKim

Prev is out:

단풍과 가족들은 경찰서에 있는 선재의 모습에 충격으로 얼어붙는다. 종순은 수아에게 선재 곁에 있어달라고 하고, 경찰서 앞에 선 수아는 파리행 티켓과 경찰서를 바라보며 갈등하는데... 재복은 우진에게 지영과 함께 미국으로 가라고 하고, 지영은 선재가 경찰서에 있다는 말을 듣고 갈등한다. 한편 백호가 다친 최여사를 살뜰하게 챙겨주자 그 모습을 보던 봉순은 최여사에게 유전자 검사를 해보자고 하는데...

Here's the translation:

DP and family are rigid from shock to see SJ at the police station. JS asks SA to stay by SJ's side. SA (who's standing in front of the police station) is conflicted as she looks at the ticket to Paris and the police station. JB tells WJ to leave to America with JY, and JY is conflicted after learning SJ is in jail. BS suggests paternity exam after seeing BH tending to an injured GW.

Video preview:

SJ left his family a note stating he's going to the police station to confess his crimes, and JS is falling over and freaking out.

GW asks what's going on with SJ, and DJ says it seems SJ confessed his crimes. BS asks why GT resigned, and SA overhears and is surprised.

JS says we should call SA because she probably doesn't know yet. DP says SJ and SA got a divorced.

JS asks then tells SA to stay by SJ's side. SA tells JS she's leaving for Paris and won't be back for a while.

WJ can't believe he gets to marry JY and says let's live happily and well. MA tells JY SJ went to jail for bribery, and she goes to see him.

BS says BH resembles MS too much, and they should get a paternity exam.

elainecruz63: I THINK the cop said something about jailtime/punishment for bribery, but I didn't quite understand. If, in Korea, you can go to jail for having an affair with a married man/woman (something I learned after watching Bad Love), I'd definitely assume you can go to jail for bribery.

I haven't watched today's episode yet. I have to head out for several hours, but if anyone else hasn't provided a translation for today's episode by the time I get back, I'll go ahead and do my best to give you all a thorough update. Fair warning... It'll take me a whiiiiiiile to translate everything.

Guest professor97

Boy--can you believe JS? Even when she finds out what a skunk her son is, she still tries to get SA to go save the bum. I hope SA runs into JY coming out of the jail and she flies off to Paris--leaving JS to suffer by herself.

I'm sure SJ's dad had to resign since he is a government official and even though he has been scrupulous in his dealings as a government official, we know how people are and so there would always be that innuendo that his son may have gotten his father's help as well.

Why was Granny hugging BH and crying? Did I miss something?

Guest Animefanzgirl

Boy--can you believe JS? Even when she finds out what a skunk her son is, she still tries to get SA to go save the bum. I hope SA runs into JY coming out of the jail and she flies off to Paris--leaving JS to suffer by herself.

I'm sure SJ's dad had to resign since he is a government official and even though he has been scrupulous in his dealings as a government official, we know how people are and so there would always be that innuendo that his son may have gotten his father's help as well.

Why was Granny hugging BH and crying? Did I miss something?

Yup I mentioned that I would like that first part to happen. :D

I might be totally wrong but I thought that SJ's dad was taking the blame for his son. The detective thought that either dad used his position to get the permit or SJ did the bribery...either way it was something that either one of them would get in trouble for. I think that by dad doing what he did he may have lost his job but he wouldn't go to jail but SJ can. So I think he gave up his job because by taking the blame SJ stays out of jail. I think that this is the case because after SJ saw his dad on TV he ran back and turned himself in and took the blame for his actions. So of course his dads integrity stays in tact. I mean he always was a man with a squeaky clean image he wouldn't want his doings to ruin his dad. But I can also see him partially doing it because of what SJ did because it would tarnish his image...you know guilty by association.

Granny was crying over Sua's current situation and Bacon was comforting her and so she hugged him back and was crying in his arms.

Guest lastmfirst
:unsure: Can anyone translate the difference if any between Baeko - "ssi" and Baeko -"yah"? I noticed MS using the latter lately, and then GW used it while she was crying and clinging to him tonight. Thanks.

:unsure: Can anyone translate the difference if any between Baeko - "ssi" and Baeko -"yah"? I noticed MS using the latter lately, and then GW used it while she was crying and clinging to him tonight. Thanks.

My understanding from a friend of mine is that the "ah" is added onto the end of the name to indicate a direct family member, i.e. son or daughter. If you notice, GT always calls Danpong, Danpong-ah. The ssi is informal but close friend, family member, such as a husband. He also indicated that in certain parts of Korea, the son-in-law is still considered a "guest" while the daughter-in-law is considered a member of the family. Such a when DP calls SA new sister.

I was just thinking, maybe SJ learned about bribery from his mother. Didn't his mother accept a bribe (the diamond necklace) from granny in orer to convince GT to allow SA and SJ to move in to her house. I guess the apple doesn't all too far from the tree. :w00t:

Archived