[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest kauaisurfer

He should just do what he did to JY to Sua...except Sua is not JY so getting her a new car or a shiny new diamond might make her forget SJ a lot quicker than JY did. ;):lol:

OW OW wait better yet tell her he is leaving her for JY...ha how'd that float her boat. :w00t:

The last resort tell her he's leaving her for Assistant Park or WJ or Eulsu for that matter... :lol:

The difference between Bacon and SJ...well Bacon would not think twice about turning himself in if it meant saving his step-dads life let alone his "biological" dad. (Wether he did it or not)...And then SJ wonders why we like Bacon and not him. ;):lol:

...LOAO...

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks a lot! You have a good point there!!!!

:lol: We are even trying to run away from the problems in this country by watching this show.... :lol:

You are so..right. Unfortunately, we can't go far enough away. :lol:

GT would get in more trouble than SJ if he used his influence instead of SJ's bribery. As a high level government official he destroted the public trust and would get a heavier punishment. Let's hope SJ get's some morals and does the ight thing for once in his miserable career. He usually just lets makes all of these facial expressions and let everyone else cover his behind.

Guest ChristyKim

OW OW wait better yet tell her he is leaving her for JY...ha how'd that float her boat. :w00t:

LOL... Well... at the end, SA got mad and accused SJ of wanting the divorce so he can run off with JY, and he didn't say anything. That's when she agreed to grant him the divorce because she's sick and tired of having a husband that never looked in her direction.

I should've just done a full summary/breakdown of all the conversations huh. Hehe. Hopefully dramaok will return to us soon. In the meantime, I'll try and help out and answer questions as much as I can -- as long as people kindly share the links to videos as they have been.

I'm still not sure what Amer. granny's function is. :( Is she just here to bring attentin to the fact that BH is probably Mansu's biological child? I thought at first that she would probably take SA back with her. Maybe she'll take granny :lol: The bribery scandal would be enough to kill her.

I feel most sorry for DP and GT. They both tried so hard to do things the right way only to have a bad light shed onthem because of SJ.

Guest claireli

i'm pretty sure that SJ is going to turn himself in to save his father. nearing the end of the show it's the best way to resolve the problems, have SJ be punished for his actions, and also redeem himself. you know, more than SJ being severely punished, i just want to see him feel sincere remorse toward BH, SA's family, and especially his own father and take full responsibility for the problems and pain he caused. i liked today's episode actually because it seemed like he was starting to head in that direction.

Guest ChristyKim

I'm still not sure what Amer. granny's function is.

Probably to stir things up about BH's paternity and try to save granny witch's soul from it's journey to the depths of hell -- errr... to unite the family.

I wonder if she'll mention/slip in front of everyone about BH's dad saving DJ from drowning, and MS realize he's BH's father and say so.

Everything is a hot mess right now... Really curious to see how they'll wrap everything up within 4 episodes!

Guest professor97

Thank you everyone for all the translations. What a great crew we have here. I am worried about Dramoak though--it's not like her to just disappear. She usually tells us when she's going away/ Dramoak, I say a little prayer to hope things are okay for you.

^ Yea... she just missing like that... she always inform us when ever she not available. It really not like her. hope that everything was fine...

I just want to post my favorite father & son scene for last night episode...

IHateYouButItsFine-168-2avi_0007906.jpg

IHateYouButItsFine-168-2avi_0008300.jpg

IHateYouButItsFine-168-2avi_0008375.jpg

Wow...thanks to all of you...Like professor said, what a great team here! ;)

I also believe that SJ will turn himself in to save his father. He still respects and loves his father let alone it's not GT's fault. SA maybe cancel her trip to Paris when she hears this news. But...it that so, the outcome will be different from what former fortune teller said. If SA know that SJ turn himself in, she'll definitely cancel the divorce. :unsure:

Can't wait the moments of "sudden heart attack" for JS and granny witch when they realize the true color of SJ. :ph34r:

But still...stilll miss our DanBaek moments, only 4 episodes left :(

The difference between Bacon and SJ...well Bacon would not think twice about turning himself in if it meant saving his step-dads life let alone his "biological" dad. (Wether he did it or not)...And then SJ wonders why we like Bacon and not him.

Good point! :lol:

Thanks, khai! That's why we like BH :wub: Also...it's no wonder MS like BH from first time. He can feel BH's genuine heart

You're right...it's not like dramaok. She didn't even leave a message. Hope she's fine

Guest elainecruz63

I'm still not sure what Amer. granny's function is.

I have been asking that question too! If Baekho turned out not to be Mansu's son, I don't know what is the point of the writers for her to be repeatedly suspiscious... I think her function is to be the " guardian angel" of granny witch!! ;) One thing I was wondering how did Sua signed the divorce papers without consulting Granny or Mansu... Sign of maturity? :oB)

It was great watching Baekho giving Mansu a bath! Even his own daughter did not bother taking care of him :angry: can someone translate what they were talking about, please... thanks in advance :)

He can feel BH's genuine heart

Like mother, like son :D;):P

Guest ChristyKim

It was great watching Baekho giving Mansu a bath! Even his own daughter did not bother taking care of him :angry: can someone translate what they were talking about, please... thanks in advance :)

BH says after his father passed away, he was too old to go to the bath house with his mother, so he'd have to go by himself. He'd see other kids scrubbing backs with their fathers and feel envious. MS says he was envious whenever his friends talked about having gone to the bath house and scrubbing backs with their sons, and once he recovers, they should go do that (BH agrees). MS tells BH he's glad he's his son, and BH tells MS he's glad he's his father. (Incase people are O_o... In Korea, mother-daughter/father-son go to the bath house and scrub each other's back -- it's a form of bonding/spending quality time together.)

Guest pint0

The last resort tell her he's leaving her for Assistant Park or WJ or Eulsu for that matter... :lol:

Or Baekho. :tongue2: And what a treat it would be to see JS's face when SJ says that the reason he's divorcing SA is because he wants to come out of the closet and live happily ever after with BK. He will remind her that it is her wish for him to choose a partner with the right connections who will give him the wealth and power JS believes is his birthright :) And we all know how fiesty and protective DP is of her man so she will pound her brother to bits :sweatingbullets:

^ Yea... she just missing like that... she always inform us when ever she not available. It really not like her. hope that everything was fine...

I just want to post my favorite father & son scene for last night episode...

how about a DanBaek bath scene? :D ..DanBaek lovers too deprived of "moments"!

Danbaek hug to celebrate BH's success in persuading residents:

(not a clear one):

http://img2.dcinside.com/data14/gallery/20...B82BCECA484.swf

credit dcinside...thanks kate

BH says after his father passed away, he was too old to go to the bath house with his mother, so he'd have to go by himself. He'd see other kids scrubbing backs with their fathers and feel envious. MS says he was envious whenever his friends talked about having gone to the bath house and scrubbing backs with their sons, and once he recovers, they should go do that (BH agrees). MS tells BH he's glad he's his son, and BH tells MS he's glad he's his father. (Incase people are O_o... In Korea, mother-daughter/father-son go to the bath house and scrub each other's back -- it's a form of bonding/spending quality time together.)

I think the point of this scene is to refer back to the shows summary that the family is not about blood as the stepson becomes a real son. Only a real son would do what BH is doing. This more than anything shows the true father-son bond between BH and MS. This way even if they show that BH is MS's biological son, it wn't really matter because the relatinship is already established.

Also, just wondering, I didn't know that you could get a divorce so quickly. Anyone know if that's the norm.

Guest elainecruz63

how about a DanBaek bath scene? :D ..DanBaek lovers too deprived of "moments"

yeh... that would be nice :P at the rate there going ( too much hugging for the past episodes) I will lose the bet of DP getting pregnant at the end of the show ;) there are more " Mabaek" moments... :lol:

Guest ChristyKim

This way even if they show that BH is MS's biological son, it won't really matter because the relatinship is already established.

I agree.

Also, just wondering, I didn't know that you could get a divorce so quickly. Anyone know if that's the norm.

I doubt they're officially divorced, but is in the works. SJ told SA to stay at her maiden home while it goes through the process and gets finalized.

As far as I know (which isn't much), I don' t think there's a term to describe the stage between being married and divorced. Like how in the states, they say they're "separated." I think in Korea, that stage is as good as "divorced"? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest bm05om

yeh... that would be nice :P at the rate there going ( too much hugging for the past episodes) I will lose the bet of DP getting pregnant at the end of the show ;) there are more " Mabaek" moments... :lol:

yeah,guess the "MaBaek" moments are more pivotal these days..I still hope there's a few more DanBaek specials before it all ends..and I don't mean more hugging.;)

Drama ending spoilers for the side story,

from this pic it seems like JY might be pregnant..

:)

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1218/22rh4.jpg

dramaok,hope everything's alright.. :unsure:

Up to last night's episode SA still doesn't have the clear picture why SJ was fired by her dad. She's unaware what transpired between them, their disagreements that caused him to collapse & suffer a stroke making him unconscious. She also was not told about the bribery, SJ's mishandling of the villagers' protests, the second slush fund & his unethical tactic using blackmail to get the position of her dad. I'm not too hopeful that SA will see the seriousness of SJ's corrupt practices ... what she knows is SJ should be forgiven because he is her husband & he should be reinstated back to his position.

I can imagine how JS Na will take SJ's situation ... she will be too willing to be locked up with SJ in jail, I bet.

Granny witch doesn't show one tiny bit of concern for BH .... what's appalling is she deliberately ignores the abilities of BH, his dedication to his job, his love & loyalty to MS.

She & JS should eat their unkind words if & when BH's paternity is confirmed.

As the show comes to an end, just wanted to say thank you to everyone who made this forum great. I will truly miss my daily fix :crazy: You guys helped relieve a LOT of stress. Hope to see you on future sites. Let me know what's the next great obsession.

Many defining moments happened in episode 169 ... SA & SJ divorce, Mr. Na's seeming resignation (I'm not sure if I'm right about this) & the disclosure of these incidents to a hysterical JS Na all occured in one sitting.

I hope we'll be treated to some light moments tomorrow both DanBaek's & JY-WJ's. We've been deprived of these feel-good scenes for quite a while now. All we see are SJ & SA's never-ending squabbles & ceasefire and I'm tired of it.

Archived