[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest Bijan630

claireli, uni33......thanks so much for taking the time to translate the episodes for us.

cerise....the image of SJ getting water thrown in his face ranks second to his father slapping his face. Thanks for sharing it.

elainecruz63, thank you for the video link. I only wish that MS didn't have to suffer through all of this.

As far as YS goes, I simply can't see this drama ending with her being totally clueless as to her son's corruption. She, more than even Sua needs to suffer for her arrogance. I'm tired of everyone trying to shield her from the truth and if she had an ounce of intelligence, she should have gotten on the computer to find out information on slush funds. I don't want her to be able to look down on DJ anymore but I'm afraid that even if YS finds out the truth about her son, she still won't change her attitude toward DJ.

Thanks to everyone for your posts.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChristyKim

I just visit prev page a kbs... no vid just written summary here:

술에 취한 수아의 전화를 받은 백호는 수아에게 당장 달려가고 수아와 선재가 이혼했다는 사실을 알게 된다. 단풍과 최여사는 수아가 이혼했다는 말에 충격으로 굳는다. 기태는 선재가 용도변경을 하기 위해 뇌물을 줬다는 사실에 분노하고, 선재는 뉴스에서 뇌물수수와 관련한 기태의 충격적인 소식을 접하게 되는데... 한편 수아는 파리로 가겠다며 비행기 티켓을 예약하러 가고, 선재는 경찰서 앞에서 갈등하는데...

Here's the translation (my Korean vocab is limited, but here's the jist):

After receiving a drunken call from SA, BH goes to her right away and learns of SA and SJ's divorce. DP and Granny are shocked to learn SA got a divorce. GT is outraged after learning SJ used bribery to get the approval/permit. SJ learns of GT's shocking news while watching the news (related to the bribery). SA plans to leave for Paris and goes to reserve a plane ticket. SJ is conflicted in front of the police station.

Guest kauaisurfer

Here's the translation (my Korean vocab is limited, but here's the jist):

After receiving a drunken call from SA, BH goes to her right away and learns of SA and SJ's divorce. DP and Granny are shocked to learn SA got a divorce. GT is outraged after learning SJ used bribery to get the approval/permit. SJ learns of GT's shocking news while watching the news (related to the bribery). SA plans to leave for Paris and goes to reserve a plane ticket. SJ is conflicted in front of the police station.

Hi ChristyKim...We are just a little confused...Can anyone clarify???

Sj told SA he wanted a divorce and after her attempts at a reconciliation...SA finally agreed...

But from the preview are they NOW divorced??...That soon?...

As far as YS goes, I simply can't see this drama ending with her being totally clueless as to her son's corruption. She, more than even Sua needs to suffer for her arrogance. I'm tired of everyone trying to shield her from the truth and if she had an ounce of intelligence, she should have gotten on the computer to find out information on slush funds. I don't want her to be able to look down on DJ anymore but I'm afraid that even if YS finds out the truth about her son, she still won't change her attitude toward DJ.

...Wonderful Point...SJ's mother reminds her of the mother's who refuse to ever see the weakness or flaws in their own children...

They put their children on pedestals ...in their own frame of mind.

She is not ONLY arrogant but sadly pathetic..

Guest alfredo

uni33: Thanks for the summary to episode 168.

beamonkr: Thanks for the summary to the concluding part of episode 168.

ChristyKim: Thanks for the translation to the next episode.

Hope everything is okay with dramaok.

Isn't he same guy who meet SJ at SJ's office last week?

Yes, he's the same guy who told SJ that they may have more questions for him later. Look like it's over for SJ. Although I read somewhere that he already has a plane ticket for Paris. Hope they get him before then. :unsure:

Guest ChristyKim

Hi ChristyKim...We are just a little confused...Can anyone clarify???

Sj told SA he wanted a divorce and after her attempts at a reconciliation...SA finally agreed...

But from the preview are they NOW divorced??...That soon?...

I'm going to guess that after SA agreed to divorce at the end, she goes ahead and signs the papers, and even though it's not official by law, it's officially over to them.

Guest kauaisurfer

I'm going to guess that after SA agreed to divorce at the end, she goes ahead and signs the papers, and even though it's not official by law, it's officially over to them.

THANKS...with ONLY 4 episodes left...We still hope to see...SJ in jail.

Guest kwcpa0

I've been lurking on this board for the past few weeks enjoying the summaries and comments that everyone has posted. I'd like to thank everyone, especially those who are writing the wonderful summaries, for all their hard work and the great job that they have done. Without the summarizers out there, all of us who don't know a word of Korean wouldn't know what is going on -- I don't know what I would have done without being able to get my MiGo fix. Thanks again!

Guest elainecruz63

is there a translation of the 169 preview? .. what did aunt granny and granny witch talked about after MS congratulated baekho of the suspension of the protest?

I just realize the scene where they all gathered to congratulate baekho was the day they had the wrap up party! HJH was wearing the same clothes she had in the pics of the wrap up party last Monday... any videos ? :tears:

I wonder if SJ wanted the divorce to manipulate SA to pressure his father to get his job back or he realize that it is not going to work? The fortune teller was indeed right if they get a divorce! Why did he have a teary eye on the last scene of today's episode? He did not even shed a tear when he broke up with JY whom he " loved?" :unsure: I don't get it! I don't also get it why SA has to give SJ tonic for pregnancy if the guy already wants a divorce? That's odd... :tongue2:

Hi I got this off Cocorust. Not sure about the original author.

Ep 169 Preview summary (Translated by ChristyKim over at Soompi)

술에 취한 수아의 전화를 받은 백호는 수아에게 당장 달려가고 수아와 선재가 이혼했다는 사실을 알게 된다. 단풍과 최여사는 수아가 이혼했다는 말에 충격으로 굳는다. 기태는 선재가 용도변경을 하기 위해 뇌물을 줬다는 사실에 분노하고, 선재는 뉴스에서 뇌물수수와 관련한 기태의 충격적인 소식을 접하게 되는데… 한편 수아는 파리로 가겠다며 비행기 티켓을 예약하러 가고, 선재는 경찰서 앞에서 갈등하는데…

After receiving a drunken call from SA, BH goes to her right away and learns of SA and SJ’s divorce. DP and Granny are shocked to learn SA got a divorce. GT is outraged after learning SJ used bribery to get the approval/permit. SJ learns of GT’s shocking news while watching the news (related to the bribery). SA plans to leave for Paris and goes to reserve a plane ticket. SJ is conflicted in front of the police station

Regarding SA and the pregnancy tonic I don't thinkshe believed him. I think once she spoke to Granny, she told SJ not to worry and she'd go talk to her father some ore and get his job back. SJ seems to be crying not so much for SA as for himself. He realized that he messed up not only his life but SA's as well. I think he's remebering Mansu's talk about SAs mother and DJ and that his greatest regret is that he couldn't love her like he loved DJ. SJ realizes that as much as SA loves him he can never love her as much as he loved JY. Just my thoughts any way. :)

Guest Cerise

Thanks for the summaries and preview translation.

SA better not turned out pregnant. I've put my money on DP.

It feels like a roller coaster ride with the last episodes. It is like that with every daily drama, I know...

Guest Animefanzgirl

THANKS A LOT for the translation!... It seems most of the characters wants to go abroad!!! :rolleyes:

Oh please don't let these looneys come here...we got enough problems in this country. ;):lol:

Regarding SA, I wonder how SJ makes her happy when most of the time they were married they were fighting about JY. :crazy:

AMEN to that! :D

About SJ's well I guess he still has SOME human in him because he does feel bad...he felt bad about JY and he felt bad about using Sua to get ahead...it looks like he didn't feel bad for not really loving her but he felt bad that SHE fell in love with him even though he wasn't exactly loving and used her.

Sua should be feeling like a ol' chewed up piece of gum right about now when SJ told her that since he was fired he had no reason to be with her. ...now if only I could be that shoe that she would be stuck on the bottom of so I could stomp on her over and over and over again... ;):lol:

Guest elainecruz63

thanks a lot! You have a good point there!!!!

:lol: We are even trying to run away from the problems in this country by watching this show.... :lol:

Guest kauaisurfer

Sua should be feeling like a ol' chewed up piece of gum right about now when SJ told her that since he was fired he had no reason to be with her. ...now if only I could be that shoe that she would be stuck on the bottom of so I could stomp on her over and over and over again... ;):lol:

This is a Wonderful Analogy...

Guest ChristyKim

is there a translation of the 169 preview? .. what did aunt granny and granny witch talked about after MS congratulated baekho of the suspension of the protest?

I just realize the scene where they all gathered to congratulate baekho was the day they had the wrap up party! HJH was wearing the same clothes she had in the pics of the wrap up party last Monday... any videos ? :tears:

I wonder if SJ wanted the divorce to manipulate SA to pressure his father to get his job back or he realize that it is not going to work? The fortune teller was indeed right if they get a divorce! Why did he have a teary eye on the last scene of today's episode? He did not even shed a tear when he broke up with JY whom he " loved?" :unsure: I don't get it! I don't also get it why SA has to give SJ tonic for pregnancy if the guy already wants a divorce? That's odd... :tongue2:

Aunt granny was telling granny witch how much she likes DJ, BH, and DP because she can feel their genuine heart. Granny witch sneered and said they must have other plans up their sleeves. Then aunt granny told granny witch that love is blind, but so is hate, so stop the hate and see their true, sincere intentions.

After overhearing SA begging MS, SJ was alone and showing remorse while they reviewed all his encounters with SA. He was crying and asking why she loved him when he doesn't deserve it/have the right to be loved by her. Maybe because I understood what he was saying, I saw him demanding the divorce as his way of cutting SA a break from more pain -- especially if in the previews, he's considering turning himself in. He was especially vicious with SA when she was trying to get him to reconsider, but it seemed he was saying/doing whatever it took to make SA hate him, so she'd leave his sorry bum.

EDIT: About the cop that approached SJ. The receiver of the bribe was brought in, and SJ said he doesn't know the guy, but the cop wasn't sold on the lie. He was saying either GT used his position to help SJ, or SJ used bribery. He was more or less warning GT will get in trouble or whoever did the bribing will -- which is why I assume SJ is conflicted outside the police station.

Guest elainecruz63

Aunt granny was telling granny witch how much she likes DJ, BH, and DP because she can feel their genuine heart. Granny witch sneered and said they must have other plans up their sleeves. Then aunt granny told granny witch that love is blind, but so is hate, so stop the hate and see their true, sincere intentions.

After overhearing SA begging MS, SJ was alone and showing remorse while they reviewed all his encounters with SA. He was crying and asking why she loved him when he doesn't deserve it/have the right to be loved by her. Maybe because I understood what he was saying, I saw him demanding the divorce as his way of cutting SA a break from more pain -- especially if in the previews, he's considering turning himself in. He was especially vicious with SA when she was trying to get him to reconsider, but it seemed he was saying/doing whatever it took to make SA hate him, so she'd leave his sorry bum.

EDIT: About the cop that approached SJ. The receiver of the bribe was brought in, and SJ said he doesn't know the guy, but the cop wasn't sold on the lie. He was saying either GT used his position to help SJ, or SJ used bribery. He was more or less warning GT will get in trouble or whoever did the bribing will -- which is why I assume SJ is conflicted outside the police station.

thanks again for the translation.... ;):)

Guest Animefanzgirl

but it seemed he was saying/doing whatever it took to make SA hate him, so she'd leave his sorry bum.

He should just do what he did to JY to Sua...except Sua is not JY so getting her a new car or a shiny new diamond might make her forget SJ a lot quicker than JY did. ;):lol:

OW OW wait better yet tell her he is leaving her for JY...ha how'd that float her boat. :w00t:

The last resort tell her he's leaving her for Assistant Park or WJ or Eulsu for that matter... :lol:

He was more or less warning GT will get in trouble or whoever did the bribing will -- which is why I assume SJ is conflicted outside the police station.

The difference between Bacon and SJ...well Bacon would not think twice about turning himself in if it meant saving his step-dads life let alone his "biological" dad. (Wether he did it or not)...And then SJ wonders why we like Bacon and not him. ;):lol:

Archived