[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest uni33

Dramaok, thank you for the recaps, they are perfect as they are. If you do decide to post somewhere else, please let us know...although, your header always says the episode and number so would assume that people would know they are about to read recaps with spoilers.

Anyway, wonderful job with the recaps, I look forward to reading them every day.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest w00tah

has anyone kept count of how many times baekho gets punched?

it seems like jiyoung and baekho are constantly slapped or punched.

Guest guccijana

plss plss plss continue with your LONG reviews--they are GREAT.. everyday i look forward to reading them.. thank you very much..

Also your not spoiling anything so plss continue to post here.. everyone appreciates it a whole lot..

thank you for your reviews :)

Is anyone complaining? It's as if the thread has fallen into it's own pattern. We watch the show, we discuss it a little while waiting for your caps, we read your caps and then we discuss it a lot after reading your caps. I hope you continue asis.

Guest reihei

First, let me say thank you for all of your hard work dramaok. I appreciate everything you do for this forum! Your recaps are awesome. If you do post recaps in a blog please let us know. I have no problem with the way things are now. I will go wherever your recaps are. Thanks again, for a superb job.

Guest jolie

are you kidding me?! dramaok, your long recaps are what i look forward to everyday. a mere summary wouldn't suffice. by the way, i never got to thank you for your recaps. so...thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Guest merela

OUCH!!! That must have hurt. Poor BH! It serves them right for taking so long to get that kiss done.

Dramaok, don't shorten your screen cap and summary. If your time allows, please go on doing what you have been doing. It's great fun to read your summary.

Guest damifino

oh i think these recaps are getting really long..

do you guys want me to shorten them (e.g summarize), instead of doing line by line?

and should i post them elsewhere so ppl who don't want to be spoiled won't be spoiled.

i'm kinda worried i'm spoiling it for everyone.

i can post them at a blog or something.

I think it's fine the way it is. The folks who don't want to be spoiled don't have to read the post, no one is forcing them. It's distinctive enough that they can skip the post if they want to.

Guest professor97

Dramoak--don't shorten them. I look forward to them everyday when it's time for me to have a brak from work or eat dinner--why you are my dinner reading. What joy.

I hate SJ--he just keeps getting slimier. Hope Karma comes and knocks that blowhard on his butt and stomps him and punches his other eye---he's a disgusting jerk.

Guest dramaok

oh ya doing them is no problem. it's kinda my routine too. get up. coffee. download migo. work a little. watch migo. cap cap type type and post post.

but i was just thinking i might be ruining it for ppl who haven't seen the episode... so i was thinking maybe putting the text in yellow or something but then that'd be a pain for others to highlight then read then highlight again.. ya know.. so anyhoo ill just keep it the same for now.. unless someone has a better suggestion..

---

Seon-Jae..

OMG i think i underestimated him all along.. maybe because i didn't watch the first half of the show.. but now he's showing his true color more and more and it's kinda scary..

and he's turning Ji-Yeong into a cheap rainbow, and Soo-Ah a spiteful and desperate wife. ya those two girls had issues to start out with but SJ is bringing these out of them..

and today when he went back to Bonjour and looked up to the building..

migo136avi001112578hf6.jpg

migo136avi001121420xf9.jpg

man that was kinda scary.. i think they might end up killing him in the end at this rate..

gosh i thought this was a lighthearted comedy like 'pure 19' (<- my fav daily so far) but it's turning into 'yellow handkerchief' (<- good show but oh so depressing)..

preview for tomorrow:

WJ

proposes to JY, saying he knows things are hard for her, that's why he's pulling her forward

SA

says she's not divorcing but she's not gonna live with SJ either..

BH

tells Danpoong maybe he's not good enough for her..

about actor Jo Dong-Hyeok (Seon-Jae)..

he wrote on the migo main board, and said he had an accident a while ago and cut his left eye and there's still some bloody mark left under it so that's why they cover his one eye with his bangs. he also asked the audience not to hate him too much since that's just the character he plays..

i've never been a fan of his acting personally, but i think he is playing Seon-Jae well.. he looks handsome but not someone trustworthy...

a little evil but with tinge of humanity too..

Guest monoceros

^maybe... after reading your summary (which are perfect, btw, and thx for them) i'm starting to think maybe he doesn't love sa or JY... maybe all along.,.. it was .... dun dun dun dun.... his one true love: Na Sun Jae ssi

I'm okay with the actor... I don't know if he did a good jbo.. i used to think he was cute.. but I've changed my mind after watching this.. not really because of the character, only because i think he got a bit chubbier and i don't lijke the hairstyle

Just an idea...

although i didn't really expect him to be THIS ambitious... i thought marrying some random girl was bad enough.. and now it's taking over the company? <-- at least that's what I think he's trying to do...

Guest 0071430264321

oh i think these recaps are getting really long..

do you guys want me to shorten them (e.g summarize), instead of doing line by line?

and should i post them elsewhere so ppl who don't want to be spoiled won't be spoiled.

i'm kinda worried i'm spoiling it for everyone.

i can post them at a blog or something.

Thanks for the caps! I actually prefer that you do long caps because I can only watch one in about five or so episodes. ^^;

dramaok, please please dont change the way you do it. appreciate it so much this way.

DanBaek ...nice loving caps from last night but what a way to spoil the most awaited kiss!

can see the SJ will use his sister to get back at the other family or further his goals.

I was also expecting that at least BH's mom since she's first to know will kind of be on DanBaek side but its not ..so this will soon be "DanBaek againts the world" as expected. Now..I think inspite of having it all time I would love more "staring moments"..its all they can do as they fight for their love. I hope feisty DP will fight them all the way for BH!

As fo JY...she cant just shake off the mean SJ because SJ shows that despite being married to the "meanie"..his heart belongs to her. Maybe its hard to shake off a man who's still in your heart and you know you're still in his, but is she seeing or feeling things correctly? JY ..its should be mind over heart in this matter. already a broken woman but still allowing too much humiliation...its so easy to see there's life after being stranded in SJland! well as they say love is blind!

Guest kauaisurfer

Is anyone complaining? It's as if the thread has fallen into it's own pattern. We watch the show, we discuss it a little while waiting for your caps, we read your caps and then we discuss it a lot after reading your caps. I hope you continue asis.

..Well Said....We both Appreciate everyone's contribution!

We ar NOT sure who contributed the summary but the pictures of shot of SJ hitting and calling BH ..."a jerk" is a bit like...caling the kettle black. He needs to look in the mirror...it has been said before but SJ..is a Coward and Bad Karma.

I think it's fine the way it is. The folks who don't want to be spoiled don't have to read the post, no one is forcing them. It's distinctive enough that they can skip the post if they want to.

damifino...You are So...Correct.

We both love your very direct writing style.

Personally I am flabbergasted at how SJ blatantly asked JY to be his tramp! :ph34r:

I know he's a slime ball but my goodness that was a little too much!

As far as DJ goes, again, she will do her obligatory stance against the relationship and then cave in. She never had any back bone and even with the thoughts of thinking she is saving her son from fire she is gonna let him walk into the burning flames. What a whimp! :crazy: At least Mrs. Na will fight to the bitter end if she thinks her kid is gonna get the short end of the stick.

Oops! I'm getting mad with DJ even before starts acting stupid! Sorry! :sweatingbullets:

Guest Cerise

dramaok... your recaps are really perfect. But I think they are tiring you. ><" I personally love them as they are now. BUT, I suggest you can summarize the part that you may think unnecessary. You don't have to write conversation that doesn’t add up to the story instead just the gist would be fine. I really appreciate your hard work. I watch it online and I love to read your summary to understand more.

From the preview, WJ is taking a step forward with JY, a very big step. I hope JY won't break his heart. I don't want her to take the step with him right now, because I really think she'd be thinking of SJ a lot.

He's really so evil. From the preview he'll score BH's interview with a very large '0' (Zero). It's not that easy SJ let me tell you. I didn't like the idea of BH as the true son of Mr. Bong But now I really hope it's true. Just then, someone will give him a sip of the poison he's selling.

Guest damifino

about actor Jo Dong-Hyeok (Seon-Jae)..

he wrote on the migo main board, and said he had an accident a while ago and cut his left eye and there's still some bloody mark left under it so that's why they cover his one eye with his bangs. he also asked the audience not to hate him too much since that's just the character he plays..

i've never been a fan of his acting personally, but i think he is playing Seon-Jae well.. he looks handsome but not someone trustworthy...

a little evil but with tinge of humanity too..

I read that earlier today and had a chuckle. Honestly, if that's his worry, he has nothing to worry about from me... I hate his character, but I hadn't even thought about him either pro or con as an actor or a person.

Guest aznlafinbananaxp

dramaok.

first off. thank you soo much for your caps. and i think i am being redundant here when i say,

i do look forward to these recaps everyday, after classes and work. since i can't watch it, your

updates and caps are my source of migo. 8D

with that said, whatever pity, sympathy, any tinge of unfairness that i might have felt for SJ, has

completely evaporated with this past episode.

i feel like this past episode has revealed a lot about SJ and JY. the writers have really shown a lot

of their respective characters. JY, i don't know why, she still went to see SJ. even though he did

lend her family money, it was out of his own selfish will (to keep her close and to maintain his

somewhat "hold" over her even if it were just a financial hold). and while he might still have feelings

for JY, there is no excuse, even if he thinks he is going to get divorced, to ask JY to be there for him

once a week, month, or even year. she ain't a cheap ho. SJ still sees JY as someone he can just

toy around with, to meet his own needs. it's partly JY's fault for coming off this way. like her father

said, [paraphrased] "why can't you just make a clean break with him?"

SJ, in this episode, has also affirmed my belief that he is really just after status and money. before,

i thought perhaps there was a slim chance that he might have loved SA, but after seeing how he

smiled when Mr. Bong called him, how he smiled when he arrived at Bonjour, and how he smiled

after seeing his name plaque again, there is no slim chance left.

hopefully, after SJ asking JY to be his "other woman," she will have some sort of wake up call (once

again).

(and him punching our BH is not a great plus for him either.)

on the other hand. BH and DP! going strong. "i love you" aw. that's a big step. 8D

can't think of anything else on the top of my head.

Guest kauaisurfer

Personally I am flabbergasted at how SJ blatantly asked JY to be his tramp! :ph34r:

I know he's a slime ball but my goodness that was a little too much!

...We have said it before ....but this is proof...SJ ONLY Loves himself.

I didn't like the idea of BH as the true son of Mr. Bong But now I really hope it's true. Just then, someone will give him a sip of the poison he's selling.

We are ALSO...Hoping BH is the true son of Mr. Bong and the discovery of it...will be the catalyst for SJ destiny with Karma.

dramaok, it's okay for your caps and summaries. Although I don't watch this drama online but I enjoy your summaries. It already become a habit every morning. Thanks for your hard works.

Finally, SJ has shown his true color. I hate his grin and awful hairstyle. But it's definitely suit with his evil look. :angry:

It seems fishy here. I think SJ already plot a wicked plan with Mr Chen. Mr Chen of course won't help SJ without any good offer from SJ. SJ seems already planned it long time ago. That's why now he has gut to divorce and ask JY to start over again coz he doesn't need SA's back-up again to keep his position in Bonjour.

I didn't like the idea of BH as the true son of Mr. Bong But now I really hope it's true. Just then, someone will give him a sip of the poison he's selling.

I'm looking forward SJ's reaction if he know this truth....I bet he'll makes BH more suffered. :ph34r: Regardless BH's love to DP, I think SJ knows in his heart that BH can become his major threat in Bonjour someday if BH pass the test.

has anyone kept count of how many times baekho gets punched?

it seems like jiyoung and baekho are constantly slapped or punched.

But BH still can't broken JY's record. Not only slapped but splashed by water too so it makes JY still number 1. :sweatingbullets:

Archived