First Makeout Session -

Guest Elee

Guest blush

iiit was..

slobbery.

LMFAO.

ionno if it was him or me, but it was my first, his like.. ionno? buuuuut.. i kinda think it was him who was the bad kisser ;x

not saying i'm good, but.. hahahaah

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we were in the car, like maybe a few days after our first kiss, and he got excited and we made out. it was nice and clean. i thought it would be gross too, but i enjoyed it :) making out is fun, but can be addicting! haha.

• 2 weeks later...

haha

my first was when we had the first time alone

and we just did it haha

we gave pecks many times before though

i enjoyed

love the taste of her lips :P

Guest imaviet

omgg my boyfriend is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sloppyyy...

friggen raped my mouth with his tongue =D.

we were on my bed & i kept laughing lol.

actually ; this happened last week ..

Guest Zodiacgrl89

My first makeout session was actually my first kiss/makeout/lost virginity. My boyfriend was 5 yrs. older and I never guessed that it would happen so soon, I was 9 and he was 14. It was really good though.

Guest IATEYOU

wellll, we were both pretty much wasted.

and i dont remember anything (due to being wasted--he told me about it later)

sucks, yo. guess i need to have another one when im sober lol

My first makeout session was actually my first kiss/makeout/lost virginity. My boyfriend was 5 yrs. older and I never guessed that it would happen so soon, I was 9 and he was 14. It was really good though.

lol thats a funny joke!haha!!

Guest iamneena

i honestly dont remember the details of my first makeout session.. since it was so long ago..

he had a large mouth and i had a small one.. so his mouth kinda left a ring of spit around my mouth.. besides that i think i liked it? mann i dont remember but we kissed again later and i remember i liked that one.. but now when i think about it the two of us has no idea wtheck we were doing hahaha

Guest leXibOo

my first makeout session was on the same day of my first kiss. but they were two different people.. LOl.

cus me and my friends were celebrating my friends birthday and we went to karoke but there were drinks there too.. :vicx:

the first guy i kissed was cus a game (first kiss). then i was sitting next to this other guy and we had to kiss. and we just kept tap kissing throughout the game. but then one time we were kissing, he opened his mouth a bit and i was completely shocked. i was about to back away but he was a REALLY good kisser. LOl yeah.. it was a long time ago.. but hard to forget such a good kiss :sweatingbullets: cant really remember it all but it was good :)

Guest AiMango

i dont quite remember my first one but it was with my ex.. we were both inexperienced so it was fun i guess. but then after he started experimenting, like by having a drink and then kissing me & passing the juice onto me. it was so gross -__- .. its just gross if you already had the food and then give it to your lover?! wtf.

Guest lady_muimui

My first makeout session started with my first kiss with my fiance. hehe. He brought me to a friend's party, but we left early (it was our first date, and it was crowded with drunk people). It was pouring rain the whole day. He opened an umbrella and was walking me to his car, when I turned around and kissed him on the lips before running to the passenger side. Afterwards, we sat in the back seat of his car to get comfy and yea...

omgg my boyfriend is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sloppyyy...

friggen raped my mouth with his tongue =D.

we were on my bed & i kept laughing lol.

actually ; this happened last week ..

LMAO ahaha

xD that made me laugh so hard. oh my gosh i totally would have laughed too if I were you!

Guest laishanchu

My first time was hella weird cos it started off as a tongue game... Basically you have to stick your tongue into the other persons throat and take it out as soon as possible before they can bite it (lightly).

I hella sucked at that game... I got my tongue bit like 5 times and I bit his once.

So anyway, we kept playing the game & then bam. We stopped with the biting and made out ;]

It was good hahahaha.

Guest .c.a.n.d.i.3

My first one was with my current boyfriend right now.

We were hanging out on New Years waiting for it to turn 12.

It was cold, we were outside and cuddling in a blanket together.

He sorta like covered us up in the blanket and kissed me.

At first it was just mouth to mouth but then he started to try to stick his tongue in.

I did jerk my head back a couple of times.

But after he kept trying i just gave in.

I figured it's gonna happen one day or another so might as well let it be now xD

And yea..i thought it was..weird..and gross at the same time lol

It was my first time so I didn't know what to expect.

Guest HeartOnHerSleeve

Gosh this thread again XD

I remember I was lurking here for an hour some months ago.

I hope my first "makeout session" is as pleasant as possible.

Archived