First Makeout Session -

Guest Elee

Guest nacj88

It started w/ a kiss then his tongue started to go in, and so i was like ok...so i went along with it. The he started kiss my neck... Since it was my first kiss ever, I didn't have any experience, so I just went w/ the flow. I guess im ok, since he said Im pretty good for a first-timer. LOL. it was really nice. French-kissing is kinda fun, but i think normal kissing is more romantic. =D

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well mines was just yesterday...

it was ok i guess, because im inexperienced and he is kinda experienced i think...lol...

it was really awkward for me because i really didnt know what to do...lol...

the very first time was in the whirlpool at a rec center...just us two were in there, and he asked me and then we went for it, but i moved back because i was totally clueless on what to do...

then later that day, we did made out a few times, and once i accidently bit his tongue because he stuck it out and i was pretending to bite it and i actually did...lol...felt sooo bad, so i gave him little kisses on his tongue[kiss his booboo..lol..] and lips and that cheered him up...lol...

i guess it will get better and ill try to get use to it..but still prefer kisses over french..lol...

Guest MUSIClLOVElLIFE

I think my first kiss was good.

I was..pretty good at it.

HAHAHAHHA

I don't know how.

But I guess I watched alot of movie kiss scenes? HAHAH.

It was good [;

mmm my first first one...I was NOT expecting it. So it was kind...gross...and wet and ew. we only did it once and then i broke up with him ._.

the second bf i had was a noob and so was i. it took a couple to get it right :P.

^

omg I reckon.

It's so hot when a guy pins you against the wall haha

ahahah it isss hot.

My very first one was ok.

The ones I've had recently have been extremely steamy as my girlfriend is such a great kisser ;)

Guest Ningyo

We were alone and I pounced on him. Hahaha, he kept saying "This feels wrong, we're not going out!" (oh silly boy :rolleyes:)

me: "Do you want to stop?" him: "NO!"

Guest xqtpi

I was hanging out at his house and he takes my phone.

He goes "if you want it back, your gonna have to kiss me." & he points to his cheek.

So I kiss him on the cheek, but he turns his face around so I kissed him on the lips. :ph34r:

I go "hey that's not nice!" and I stick my tongue out at him.

Then he went for it. <_<

& He kept biting my lip! ; ;

It was... nice though (:

Guest 0nekhmer

I was hanging out at his house and he takes my phone.

He goes "if you want it back, your gonna have to kiss me." & he points to his cheek.

So I kiss him on the cheek, but he turns his face around so I kissed him on the lips. :ph34r:

I go "hey that's not nice!" and I stick my tongue out at him.

Then he went for it. <_<

& He kept biting my lip! ; ;

It was... nice though (:

aww :P

i never really got to have a makeout "session" maybe like 5 seconds longest but i can't call it making out.. but after reading through this thread.. i hope my first session will be with someone experienced X.x

Guest Sasami

I don't have a bf right now but I still remember my ex first make out session

1. We were at his house in his room. He sat next to me, he didn't talk much just look at me messing with his computer. We cuddle and I lean up to kiss it. Then the kiss got longer and then we went for it lol. At first, I really didn't know how to beathe XD.

2. For our 6 months we went to a photo booth because I alway wanted to try one. Our first pic, he said we should kiss and I was like okay (we dated for 6 months and still no make out or anything just peck). Our kiss was a little long because we have to pose for the pic, but we just ended up making out from all the photo the first time around XD.

So funny looking back.

Guest z_any

uh. question. would you bring up the topic of your make out session to the person you made out with..while he was drunk? cause like i think he kinda knows what happens...but it's so awkward

Guest babii.lani

mine was really good

until i found out i was the 12th girl he ever made out with.

i was just in shock after that haha

Guest anjuu62

him: if you don't smack me, i'm gonna...

me: gonna what? *smack*

i get pinned down=___=

i try to sit up

and he mistakes it for a kiss LOL and then w0o0o0o there we go

Guest ChaeRinxx

Haha..

Well basically my first kiss was like...

a peck and it was like a HUGE DEAL.

but my first MAKE OUT SESSION...

uhhh... ackward..

i was expecting a peck... a sweet small

simple peck on the cheek,

well i got tongue and all that i was thinking that

it was so wet, and weird the whole time :sweatingbullets:

but with practice it gets better i suppose.

Even today when i'm a better kisser i still prefer

small pecks on the lips to make out sessions.

lol i'm so weird :blush:

Guest lOveXJSoo

homecoming while we were slow dancing. we were both kinda sweaty from dancing and he was almost a full foot taller than me but it was pretty nice

except ALL my friends saw and teased me about it FOREVER >.<

haha oh man i enjoy reading this thread. some posts are very funny indeed. hmm..well my first one was weird? we were watching hitch and he was just pecking me here and there. and when the part where the characters in the movie were making out came up he just went in for it. i was thinking how disgusting it was when it was going on. SLOBBER SLOBBER. and what is this slimy thing doing in my mouth? it was actually pretty messy, and i couldnt wait for it to stop. i have yet to find a make out session that i actually enjoy. everytime i make out with some guy, i think about the most randomest things ever. plus i can never close my eyes? LOL.

Archived