So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

My dearest @sugarmay and @chakita babe, thank you so much for your warm words honey! Love you!!! :wub::lol:

I wish I were the lucky girl in his arms, my sweet Sugarmay :P and I would hold him till people pull the kicking-crying-me out... ;) Sorry!!!

Chakita babe, have a great holiday my chingu!!! Best luck and wishes on your trip to NZ and South Korea!!! Bon voyage!!!

If by chance you get to meet Mr Gorgeous SJS, could you please do this for me?

One kiss for you :lol:

image.gif

One kiss for the rest of us :wub:

13801391774_5aab068d15_o.gif

The Master's Sun drama is always one of the bests! This nice MV was shared 5 months ago by Baidu Sojisubar, has reached more than 50,000 views. Mr SJS as the CEO was indeed so lovable and unforgettable!:wub:

Sado movie has welcomed successfully in the first week. Congratulation to all the staffs especially my King So Jisub! :)

A clip where the director telling story how he casted actor SJS for the role:

(gifts and clips credit to owners)

Have a nice Monday my dear friends!!!

squint.gifsquint.gifsquint.gif

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

I love to read anything about "king" So Ji Sub...but don't know how to write my feeling in long or many sentences. Everytime read everything about Sojisub what Mathi , Sugarmay, Chakita and others members wrote ,I feel like found precious treasures.thanks a lot everyone .Thanks a lot Mathi for A Rainy Day story, I cried read it. TMS is my favourite one. I can't remember how many times I've been watching it. The story is amazing, the actors & actresses showed their best acting. Hope it will be TMS the 2nd. Who knows rite ? 

Last week I saw someone posted at weibo- Sojisub pictures from Elle Mag 2009. I remember there's an interview about it and had been translated by Dahee Fanel which posted in her blog. I never bored read it, just like I never bored to watch TMS. :lol:

Hope you don't mind if I repost the interview here with a little touch decoration to not get bored reading it. Thanks to Jum at Polylove.blogspot for teh pics & Dahee Fanel for the translations.

A Bittersweet Life

Elle%202009%20cover.jpg

Elle%202009%20page%201.jpg

Elle%202009%20page%202.jpg

Elle%202009%20page%203.jpg

Elle%202009%20page%204.jpg

Elle%202009%20page%205.jpg

Elle%202009%20page%206.jpg

Elle%202009%20page%207.jpg

Elle%202009%20page%208.jpg

Elle%202009%20page%209.jpg

Elle%202009%20page%2010.jpg

Elle%202009%20page%2011.jpg

Elle%202009%20page%2012.jpg

Elle%202009%20page%2013.jpg

Elle%202009%20page%2014.jpg

Elle%202009%20end.jpg

• Like 4

@mathi....thank you so much again my chingu for 'One Rainy Day'...just wanna say that Masters Sun was incredible and the chemistry between these two was AMAZING. and I look forward (and hopeful) for more work collaborations of these two gorgeous actors.....YAY! Doesnt matter what drama SJS takes on, there is always something something about the leading lady as we have seen in so many of his works....I believe SJS has that X Factor where the female ladies just fall for his attention and become mesmerized in his presence.......YAH!!.....(I think the only one who was rigid and false was KHN in Road No.1.....miane to her fans), but thats just me. She just seemed uncomfortable and her actions appeared forced......BIANE, sorry folks, I just didnt get her in Road No.1, which was a shame because SJS put in all his efforts and expertise into this role and she kinda, I dont know....didnt....oooppss...

Anyway, SJS will be starring with the amazing and beautiful goddess SMA in OMG, which Im sure will absolutely light up screens with their magnetism and hotness overload....YAY!....but just quietly, seeing SJS & GHJ again in another collaboration will probably give me more heart flutters than anything else... sigh....

Please continue with all the great works and all things SJS, thank you so much to the dedicated fans here who absolutely lovelovelove SJS.....great work absolutely...

Im off and away for a couple of weeks, but will try to sign in if I can.....See you on the other side folks, have a great and beautiful week to all!! Lets celebrate SADO and the upcoming OMG!!....

SJS FIGHTING!!

Hi chakita babe, I completely agree with you - I love this drama because it's a rom-com aside from SJS starring, of course! I’m longing for a sweet light romance. It’s been such a long time SJS! I missed him so much on the small screen. Wow....so excited to see SJS back on screen. I hope the storyline is good. Because I don’t really understand anything else about the plot…Ye, looking forward in watching this one and their pairing. Happy for SMA & SJS.  I bet they will have great chemistry…and I think both can do great in rom-com. :P

• Like 2

He made a trip to China today:

Departure from Seoul to Beijing to attend Song Seung Hun's movie premier Third Way Of Love

CPfnWfxWsAAOCrZ.jpg:large

CPfnWgSWsAA_fSi.jpg:large"

Arrived safely at Beijing airport

CPfYYAQVEAAEHkR.jpg:large

CPfm8lTWUAAHg7y.jpg:large

CPfnWeuWEAA4TuN.jpg:large

CPfoJJJWoAA1G14.jpg:large

The Ahjuma here was so amazed at the handsome man :lol:

CPfoLkqWcAIyOCx.jpg:large

CPfoLlfWgAA-neX.jpg:large

(Credit as tagged)

He's definitely a trustworthy friend to Mr SSH. Wish them a best time in Beijing!!! :)

• Like 2

He's definitely a trustworthy friend to Mr SSH. Wish them a best time in Beijing!!! :)

1995 - 2015....twenty years Mathi...it's a looooooong time friendship. A very very loyal friend. 

Lastnight Sojisub attended "The Third Way of Love" movie premiere, a new movie from SSH. Many many pics of him at weibo...too many. Sometimes I feel, who is actually the star of the movie ? :lol:

5def5adajw1ewbjfaxzzcj23341qge81.jpg

5def5adajw1ewbjetlvj6j23341qge81.jpg

5def5adajw1ewbjeciljhj21qg334b29.jpg

5def5adajw1ewbmpge7a5j218g0oz7a8.jpg

5def5adajw1ewbmpi4o2jj218g0ozq9h.jpg

5def5adajw1ewbmpire19j20oz18gdlj.jpg

5def5adajw1ewbmpk45dlj20oz18ggs8.jpg

5def5adajw1ewbmpkgm9yj20oz18gn2x.jpg

5def5adajw1ewbmpkwb2jj218g0ozjx2.jpg

e6b6b54bgw1ewbu9oohiyj20hl0qewkj.jpg

Credit on pics, thanks for sharing

Fans shouted " Kyeooojoooo !!! " when the host mentioned So Ji Sub's  name and finally Joo gun appeared and walked in the red carpet. Very very funny. I heard man's voice too. Joo Jong Won is real life in Beijing ! 

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:09c360a97d8f260dfd4eed8b62371380

Edited by sojisubaddicted
  • Like 4

1995 - 2015....twenty years Mathi...it's a looooooong time friendship. A very very loyal friend. 

Lastnight Sojisub attended "The Third Way of Love" movie premiere, a new movie from SSH. Many many pics of him at weibo...too many. Sometimes I feel, who is actually the star of the movie ? :lol:

Credit on pics, thanks for sharing

Fans shouted " Kyeooojoooo !!! " when the host mentioned So Ji Sub's  name and finally Joo gun appeared and walked in the red carpet. Very very funny. I heard man's voice too. Joo Jong Won is real life in Beijing ! 

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:09c360a97d8f260dfd4eed8b62371380

Hi sujisubaddicted, thanks for sharing the photos. So sweet of him to support SSH, his "hyung" like that - he has to travel from Seoul to Beijing.  What a friend in deed! :P

K-Drama Confessional: Which Korean actors always make you swoon?

Welcome back to K-drama Confessional with Rara Pop and KD Bonbon! Last week the duo discussed which Asian drama started their obsession, and this week they are tackling the question “Which Korean actors always make you swoon?” From Lee Min Ho to Jang Geun Suk, Rara and KD talk about the swoon-inducing Korean men who always keep them coming back for more!

Are you ready to swoon with Rara Pop and KD Bonbon? If so, keep reading!

(skipped unrelated.....)

96fc2a23-cf90-43f6-bc58-393a7e78da6d.jpg

KD: Oh yes. Yes. So Ji Sub is perfect.

Rara: He really is the complete package — looks, talent, abs. I’m so excited to see So Ji Sub in his new drama Oh My God. I think he will be just as swoon-worthy as ever in it!

KD: I am extremely excited as well. Is it weird that one of my dreams is to have So Ji Sub tell me to get lost like he does in The Master’s Sun? Probably…

Rara: DEFINITELY NOT. I would die of happiness if he said that to me!

dc684fb3-8981-42ba-997f-20f65e0b21ba.gif

source : dramafever

• Like 4

Thanks to Sojisubar we can enjoy the clip our SJS on red carpet last night with English sub

Leaving Beijing. He looks so cool in casual.:wub:

12011336_1656093647971476_74673329685342

12002797_1656093661304808_69758875295284

12038377_1656093654638142_38940399304436

12042935_1656093651304809_43881229566425

12031631_1656093704638137_36584959394778

12045786_1656093697971471_72356001015555

Thank you so much my friends @sojisubaddicted and Willenette for the awesome updates!!!

At the premier, the velvet looked so beautiful on him and his skin was shining. Thanks all the nice fans giving us  the chance to see more of him!

Everyone fighting!:lol:

(photos and clip credit to owner via Sojisubar)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

소지섭 "Sojisub Kyeoojo 꺼져 !" 

Hi all, thank you so much for all the updates. Very glad that So Ji Sub has came back safely to home. Did he travelled with two female assistants? (Ah...I really miss mr.Kim, his former manager/assistant. Is he going to be married or what that have to resigned ? ) 

One short moment in Beijing has over but still left deep impression to me. Do you believe that So Ji Sub has really made one of his role - Joo Jong Won- alive ? After watch the video from fans at weibo, and see what happened in Beijing at Sep 22nd 2015, you have to believe. LOL. I made this video as remembered the sweet moment at Beijing. Hope you like it. 

-All pictures & clips credit to owners at Weibo, DC, Baidu,Tumblr & Soompi. Thanks for shared guys-

Happy Friday everyone, it's holiday in my country

• Like 4

Hi all, thank you so much for all the updates. Very glad that So Ji Sub has came back safely to home. Did he travelled with two female assistants? (Ah...I really miss mr.Kim, his former manager/assistant. Is he going to be married or what that have to resigned ? ) 

One short moment in Beijing has over but still left deep impression to me. Do you believe that So Ji Sub has really made one of his role - Joo Jong Won- alive ? After watch the video from fans at weibo, and see what happened in Beijing at Sep 22nd 2015, you have to believe. LOL. I made this video as remembered the sweet moment at Beijing. Hope you like it. 

-All pictures & clips credit to owners at Weibo, DC, Baidu,Tumblr & Soompi. Thanks for shared guys-

Hi sujisubaddicted, thanks for the info that SJS is back now in Seoul. Ye, HAPPY Eidul Adha to everyone here.....(sorry, is this the right way to greet?) - Is it holiday in your side there because of this celebration? Ye, some countries are on holiday right now, like Quatar & Saudi Arabia, also Pakistan & Phils..... I wonder if you're from this country, huh? :P

Thanks to Sojisubar we can enjoy the clip our SJS on red carpet last night with English sub

Leaving Beijing. He looks so cool in casual.:wub:

Thank you so much my friends @sojisubaddicted and Willenette for the awesome updates!!!

At the premier, the velvet looked so beautiful on him and his skin was shining. Thanks all the nice fans giving us  the chance to see more of him!

Everyone fighting!:lol:

(photos and clip credit to owner via Sojisubar)

Hi mathi, thanks for sharing the video during the red carpet & his departure photos. I'm sure SSH is so happy knowing that his BF is fully-supporting him. Ye, dear - I completely agree with you about his get-up in that departure picture. COOL & NICE. :P

• Like 5

Hi sujisubaddicted, thanks for the info that SJS is back now in Seoul. Ye, HAPPY Eidul Adha to everyone here.....(sorry, is this the right way to greet?) - Is it holiday in your side there because of this celebration? Ye, some countries are on holiday right now, like Quatar & Saudi Arabia, also Pakistan & Phils..... I wonder if you're from this country, huh? :P

I'm from Indonesia, yes today is Eidul Adha for moslem people, although I'm not celebrate ( I'm not moslem) but today is national holiday for my country. 

Sojisub at official Marmot New CF 

• Like 4

He made a trip to China today:

Departure from Seoul to Beijing to attend Song Seung Hun's movie premier Third Way Of Love

(Credit as tagged)

Hi mathi, he is indeed! Really so NICE of him to go to China for his best friend’s movie premier. I heard that when SJS appeared on the red carpet unexpectedly, the crowd were surprised. He caught the attention of many wearing that black suit accessorized with a unique hat walking the red carpet. :P

• Like 3

OMG, beautiful caps and gifts!!!:wub:

Thank you my dearest @sojisubaddicted first for your creative clip SJS Kyeoojo and all fantastic updates!!! :w00t: Hope you have a nice break honey! :)

The awesome CF made me want more of The Gorgeous Man SJS, especially when he gentle hold the girl's hand and put in his pocket. So sweet!!! :wub: Lucky we'll meet him on screen soon :lol: Come on November! :P

This is the Marmot CF with English sub

Again, the beautiful hand!:w00t:

12027762_312997002208613_426173172784992

In an interview recently, his brother SSH said he thinks Jisub likes girls who are more of obedient type :sweatingbullets: and him and Jisub are best friends forever :)

(From Sojisubar and Sojisubfanatics)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

@51K update 

ec6240bdgw1eweqmdnacdj20dw07tq4i.jpg

Google translate : 

Author 51Kingdom Date 2015-09-25 4:29:37 PM 
Have fun with family ~ ^^
25/09/2015
so Ji Sub

:lol::lol::lol::lol: he used his shadow image at NZ ...good sense of humour

Fans met SJS at 51K

credit to LYL via SJSTWFC

005wjbhpgw1eweu1f97enj30c80gbaan.jpg

005wjbhpgw1eweu1fy9jmj30c80gbgma.jpg

005wjbhpgw1eweu1g5nnsj30hs0hs0ub.jpg

005wjbhpgw1eweu1gtqoxj30c80gb3yy.jpg

005wjbhpgw1eweu1h4b53j30hs0npdhb.jpg

005wjbhpgw1eweu1hmb86j30hs0npabo.jpg

This is what she wrote via sjstwfc translated by mr.google : 

She said
In fact, yesterday I went to 51K
From noon until seven pm did not wait
We had to put the hand-made egg yolk cakes with a red card on the 51K large mailbox
At noon today, then in the past
Confirmation with the assistant Sue
They all received a gift card to go with La ^^
I am very lucky
Until about two and a half to see SJS drove the point
~~~ Did not slow it came speeding slid into the front yard 51K
Really impressive driving skills !!!
(Tracy PS: SJS driving skills were witnessed over
Really super good ~~~ turn small drift very smooth !!!)
Not long after SJS into the 51K about 10 minutes
Staff just came out ready to leave, accompanied by
See me with my friends at the door
It beckons to us in the past
I quickly put my 19 years of Pyramid postcard collection and handed him signature
Postcard I bought 19 years ago to go to Egypt
Is the world my favorite place !!!!
So I hope my favorite man - Sue can help me to sign up there
Su originally signed in front of the postcard
But because the pen is golden
Sign in yellow pyramid does not come out
I was a little disappointed, "ah" sound
Su also did not expect the "ah" sound
(Sound really gentle and nice)
Thoughtful immediately turned the postcard side helping me to sign a> \\\\\ <
Really warm and considerate !!!!!!!
A good sign after the car went out, accompanied by an assistant
In fact, next to the same time there are two Korean fans in his car, etc.
And so I rushed off to see SJS when it was too late to come
So I really think I'm a good luck
This is my first time to 51K ~~ although waited two days
But to see him really feel gentle broke out big luck ^^
I still sit until just Hedong subway station
Really I could not believe he had just met him
To share with you ~

Edited by sojisubaddicted
  • Like 4