So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest sara62

Yeah, finally. He did attend. I couldn't find any news on net even till a few hours after the VIP premier. The whole VIP premier was so quiet it seems. While the VIP premier was held at 19 PM, that pic was posted on DC at around 11:30 PM. Happy he was there and happy we could get a glance at him. 

Guest sara62

Just see this guys. Look at the number of views and likes the only picture of today's movie VIP has gotten on DC. Just how much we are missing him that we go crazy just by a picture of him. Don't know what's his magic. But the more you see him, the more you miss him. These days I feel I'm living on the planet Uranus! I miss him badly. Really badly! Truly badly! Honestly badly! Just badly! Capture.png
You don't need to tell me Jisub-nim. I know you are beautiful. And you are killing me! I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. Did I say I miss you? Yeah, I miss you. Untitled_1.jpg

I'm living on Uranus these days, I said. So one day here is two folds a day on the earth. So how many times should I say I miss you? I miss you!

I guess after watching "Glass Slipper" the other day, I had that feeling of emptiness and wanted to watch some more SJS clips/movies etc....so, I have spent these past few days watching old and new clips of our SJS....I agree @sara62, about missing this guy on screen....who does that to a person, OMG!
I again came across the video clip of SJS helping the 6 angels - taking these beautiful angels out to the park for a day - and though it brought tears to my eyes, it was so good to see our SJS full of humility and compassion, helping this family and brightening up their day. At the end of the clip, SJS speaks about "smiles" how he encourages everyone to "smile" and bring brightness and happiness to someones life....sigh! Hes just so amazing...absolutely!
I then came across the clip of the FIRST EVER fan meeting of SJS (7 years after he debuted), where he had his friends there with him and how his popularity in Japan, Vietnam and Taiwan had increased tenfold (not so much in Korea at that time) and this was due hugely on the release of "Glass Slippers" (insightful!). So the international fan base back then for our SJS was HUGE! and can I say 'proudly' and thankfully increasing every single day!....YAY!
Wouldn't it be so awesome if we as international fans, could come together in another FAN MEETING with our SJS...OMG! I would book my plane ticket right now if that could be true...I mean, once in a lifetime opportunity right!....How Awesome!..The only thing is, they would have to reserve the biggest auditorium ever there in South Korea, because quite rightly compared to his first FAN MEET, the numbers have absolutely increased, tenfold and some...!!!
Please SJS, looking forward to seeing your next project/drama/movie, as you can see by this thread, everyone is absolutely missing hearing your voice, seeing your acting and going crazy over one picture of you seen yesterday at your friends movie launch - SSH return to acting debut...your fan base is huge! absolutely.....hmmm
Okay, time to revisit Cain & Abel now....
SJS FIGHTING!!    ;);)     

*Please continue to prayforsouthkorea and keep them in your thoughts*

Haha, this's so cute.. Acording to DC, last night after the screening, Sonick was the last person to come out. Seung Hun was being interviewed by an reporter and he kept looking for Sonick and asked "Where is Jisub?", when Sonick went out he was blocked by a lot of reporters so he couldn't see his hyung, but Seung Hun saw him and he lovely called out "Jisub ah~".

Via Weibo, with the help of Google translate :\">

So wonderful to see his picture again after so long. Thank you @innerchild! I was pretty sure he would attend his hyung's movie premiere. After watching him surprise SSH on stage when SSH won the Daesang for EOE some years ago, I knew that SJS would make every effort to celebrate every one of SSH's achievements. He has always talked so much about SSH and how he's so thankful to him. I just love their friendship. 
@chakita babe, have been enjoying your discussions with @sara62, especially about Glass Slippers. I think I semi-watched it many years ago when I was not yet a fan, so my memories are vague. I guess I should sit down and really watch it again. By the way do you have a link to the video you mentioned? His first fan meeting where all his friends also attended? Thanks so much!

@sara62, thanks for posting the video! I love that his straw hat has big red bow! So unexpected. Wish I could see what pants and shoes he was wearing though. I couldn't stop staring at his biceps! LOL

Guest sara62

azzurri

said: @sara62, thanks for posting the video! I love that his straw hat has big red bow! So unexpected. Wish I could see what pants and shoes he was wearing though. I couldn't stop staring at his biceps! LOL

Guest sara62

chakita babe

said:

Wouldn't it be so awesome if we as international fans, could come together in another FAN MEETING with our SJS...OMG! I would book my plane ticket right now if that could be true...I mean, once in a lifetime opportunity right!....How Awesome!..The only thing is, they would have to reserve the biggest auditorium ever there in South Korea, because quite rightly compared to his first FAN MEET, the numbers have absolutely increased, tenfold and some...!!!

I was just watching this and laughing by myself so I thought I'd share:

Isn't Kyu-In so cute? SJS has said many times that Kyu-In was the closest to his real personality at that time. We can really see it right? Esp when he was trying to sneak away from Chae Rim. So funny.

@sara62.. thank you for posting those videos! Wow I have a picture of PYH and SJS and I didn't know the event was his first fanmeeting. Wish I understood what they said but PYH was really sweet nonetheless. He was there for the entire show! Anyway I didn't know he was good friends with Lee Jin Wook as well. Hmm it makes my head spin for SoGong related reasons.. LOL. But can you tell me who the lady is? She's a singer right? I kind of vaguely remember that he's good friends with a famous Korean singer but I don't remember her name. 
Anyway I loved both videos.. for some reason I feel so proud to see him getting the adulation he so deserves. And he's sooo cute when he raps. Hehehe.

hi every body
i become a fan of so ji sub about 1 month ago after watching TMS!! and after that start to maraton all his drama and movies!! before that i somehow hate him but i dont know why?? maybe i was crazy!! now i really love him(but after lee seung gi! my no.1 till 100  fave celebrity is seunggi .101 so ji sub ;) )
for me he is the best actor in korea or even in the world! i never see any actor that can act with his eyes like him!! 
he chose his drama/movies very well all of them are very well written.
i love all his dramas and movies but my favorite is Cain and Abel!!!
Hope we can see him in new drama very soon!!
:x

sorry for my bad eng.

Guest sara62

azzurri said: @sara62.. thank you for posting those videos! Wow I have a picture of PYH and SJS and I didn't know the event was his first fanmeeting. Wish I understood what they said but PYH was really sweet nonetheless. He was there for the entire show! Anyway I didn't know he was good friends with Lee Jin Wook as well. Hmm it makes my head spin for SoGong related reasons.. LOL. But can you tell me who the lady is? She's a singer right? I kind of vaguely remember that he's good friends with a famous Korean singer but I don't remember her name. 
Anyway I loved both videos.. for some reason I feel so proud to see him getting the adulation he so deserves. And he's sooo cute when he raps. Hehehe.

Guest sara62

Most of you most probably already have read about this. I also have read about it before. Still it's worth to share if still there are people who haven't heard about "So Jisub tree". 
class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"[Jeju Travel] So Ji-sub's famous tree at Jeju Island's Samdasoo Ranch along with glimpses of Africa's Serengeti
1.jpg
If you are driving on the Bijarim-ro towards the 5.16 road and Saryeoni Forest Trail from the direction of the Gyorae-ri intersection then you'll pass the Samdasoo Ranch on your right-hand side.Trees obscure the view, so be careful. There are no signs denoting this famous site.Yet there is a tree and it is a famous tree with a famous name.The So Ji-sub tree. Here in 2009 the actor did a commercial for the Sony A550.2.jpg

Source: http://jejutourism.blogspot.com/2013/12/jeju-travel-so-ji-subs-famous-tree-at.html

@sara62, thank you! I didn't recognise Sung Yuri! Gosh! And do you know how SJS and Lee JinWook became friends? I am always fascinated by his close friends, because I know he doesn't have many. Too bad his hyung SSH wasn't there on such a historical day, but at least PYH was there.
So JiSub's tree... one my regrets when I visited Jeju Island last year, being part of a tour group made it really difficult to go and hunt for that tree. I want to go on a Kdrama exclusive excursion next time, so I can include in my visit SJS road and SJS tree as well. ;)

Guest sara62

azzurri said: @sara62, thank you! I didn't recognise Sung Yuri! Gosh! And do you know how SJS and Lee JinWook became friends? I am always fascinated by his close friends, because I know he doesn't have many. Too bad his hyung SSH wasn't there on such a historical day, but at least PYH was there.
So JiSub's tree... one my regrets when I visited Jeju Island last year, being part of a tour group made it really difficult to go and hunt for that tree. I want to go on a Kdrama exclusive excursion next time, so I can include in my visit SJS road and SJS tree as well. ;)

@azzurri 

azzurri said: So wonderful to see his picture again after so long. Thank you @innerchild! I was pretty sure he would attend his hyung's movie premiere. After watching him surprise SSH on stage when SSH won the Daesang for EOE some years ago, I knew that SJS would make every effort to celebrate every one of SSH's achievements. He has always talked so much about SSH and how he's so thankful to him. I just love their friendship. 
@chakita babe, have been enjoying your discussions with @sara62, especially about Glass Slippers. I think I semi-watched it many years ago when I was not yet a fan, so my memories are vague. I guess I should sit down and really watch it again. By the way do you have a link to the video you mentioned? His first fan meeting where all his friends also attended? Thanks so much!