So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest sara62

This is what one of the K-friends has posted at SJShotforever group. It seems we're going to see another great ad like U-Turn. Really can't wait.
"It is very special & unusual case for a movie director to direct CM. ( It is called dramatized CM. It means there is a scenario like a short movie.)
So Jisub is listening to the director, Kim Jioon(wearing a hat). He is a very famous movie director.
We've seen his previous car CM, Advertisement movie(ad.movie) U-turn.
U-turn was directed by movie director, Jang Jin."
10261970_626070404152556_164130532848003
"And this guy is the most famous marcial(action) director."
1621944_626071377485792_5442446325655539

Guest sara62

Today when the filming was finished. The original pics are too blurry. I've tried to touch them to get better quality pics.10155865_1425910800994674_65520001792988
To see the original ones see here

Guest sara62

Jisub-nim always talks about how he loves to be remembered as an actor and to be called an actor not a star. So it's always been a question to me that how one is possible without the other. Actually, if there is an opportunity for me to ask him any question, this would be one of them. Tonight, I found this article in AKP website. And strangely, it answers my question. Now I can get what it means to be an actor and what it means to be super star. I love Lee Soon Jae's insightful definition.
Veteran actor Lee Soon Jae, who has starred in a very long list of countless dramas, talked about retirement and being an actor on the April 25th installment of tvN's 'Grandpas Over Flowers'.

"Skipped unrelated parts"
He continued, "I have no regrets, and the act of creating art has no end. There is a difference between a star and a sincere actor. Anyone can be a star. However, a sincere actor cannot make it on those terms. A genuine actor is someone with the capability and qualifications to start in his twenties and continue onto his seventies."

Source:http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/veteran-actor-lee-soon-jae-discusses-retirement-and-the-difference-between-a-star-and-sincere-actor

Guest lovesojisub

thanks a lot .. you all made my day...

he is even looking much younger these dayz.. the pic reminds me of ghost drama .. exactly like that ..

I just watched rough cut (movie) .. what should i say .. he is better in every role .. of all his works i guess i am sorry and masters sun are the by far best ..

cant think of not watching him in any drama.. i just wanna watch him to another role ..

Guest purplegirl07

I can't wait to see the Volkswagen CF. If it's something similar to U-Turn, I'll be bouncing with joy :P
Really love him in U-Turn - so adorable and also adorkable at some parts ;)

3546848777_02b53778_zpsc0cd57ce.gif
And this mellow boy look...*melted*

3546848777_9579cba2_zpsc8d86f79.gif

Director Kim Ji-Woon is so well-known for his movies (The Good, The Bad, The Weird ; A Tale of Two Sisters). So looking forward to his collaboration with SJS in the CF!

Source: DC

Guest sara62

This is random. But I think he well fits the beautiful traditional (classic) concept. I can see him as a prince in the old days. A classic prince like Hamlet.%BC%D2%C1%F6%BC%B7_05.jpg?type=w1
%BC%D2%C1%F6%BC%B7_06.jpg?type=w1

Episode 3: This one is all about the shoe...

Hahahaha....LOL..sorry, wrong thread...I think its the antibiotics Im taking for my chest infection...cough cough!...I was going to blame it on these pics of our beautiful SJS being so 'politely distracting' but its the medications as well....sigh!
Thank you @sara62 for continuing to bring amazing pics and updates of our SJS...absolutely gorgeous right there, sigh!
SJS FIGHTING!.....*PRAYFORSOUTHKOREA*....
:)>- :)>-