SUGAR OFFICIAL THREAD

j i w o n.

One of the girls has a really annoying voice.. (It might be harin? but u guys are complimenting her a lot so.. probably not?)

its kind of nasally when she reaches the high notes.. and her voice is kind of high.. it gets the most annoying when she starts singing the higher notes..

I really like soojin tho. shes so cute.. and i liked her on rainbow romance too. ayumi is cute too. it must be hard for her b/c shes not that good at krn

*btw someone mentioned that im probably like the ONLY one that thought ayumi was ayumi Hamasaki.. the same person.. umm I think this mix up is QUITE common. I know someone that also thought they were the same person. and i didnt go around asking ppl lol.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ginaz s t y l e

It was so sad when Ayumi cried in YaShimManMan

when Chae Yeon was talkin about how her bf died..

Ayumi started cryin so hard cuz that reminded her of her bf too..

he died in car accident...awww

but Ayumi is sooooo cute..and funny too

Guest Mademoisella

^WHAT??? are you forreals?? like in real life?? why was she talking about him?

that's sad... TT TT

HmmlOL:

^uhh i dunno... i think ayumi's voice sounds very japanese but i think her krn isn't bad..

umm the girl who left, her voice was somewhat annoying to me tho... >.>

One of the girls has a really annoying voice.. (It might be harin? but u guys are complimenting her a lot so.. probably not?)

its kind of nasally when she reaches the high notes.. and her voice is kind of high.. it gets the most annoying when she starts singing the higher notes..

I really like soojin tho. shes so cute.. and i liked her on rainbow romance too. ayumi is cute too. it must be hard for her b/c shes not that good at krn

*btw someone mentioned that im probably like the ONLY one that thought ayumi was ayumi Hamasaki.. the same person.. umm I think this mix up is QUITE common. I know someone that also thought they were the same person. and i didnt go around asking ppl lol.

yeh, ive heard dat mixup is kinda common too....personally, i dont really think so but there pplz say there is a strange resemblence in da Ayumi's. Therez only a couple of pics of Ahyoomi dat slightly remindz me of Ayumi Hamasaki...though i think Ahyoomi has a lil' more of a chubbier face.^^

OMG...dat soundz sooo awful for them...wowz, i didnt know dat happened to Chae Yeon n' Ahyoomi. hmm...maybe i'll check dat show out...but i'm scared i'll cry when Ahyoomi starts too :(

^WHAT??? are you forreals?? like in real life?? why was she talking about him?

that's sad... TT TT

HmmlOL:

^uhh i dunno... i think ayumi's voice sounds very japanese but i think her krn isn't bad..

hehe....yeh, as much as i like Jungeum...her voice woz kinda too squeaky for my liking. i think Harin woz a better pick for da group.

oh my gosh!

that's so sad T___T

aww.... this is... shocking to me. i 've never heard of any celebrity's bf dying ....

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

wow...i never heard of this, of course i probably wouldnt know since i barely got into Sugar...but man that sucks real bad. is that why in her performances she has very little emotion? hope not. anywayz, when did this happen?...how sad.

Since we're all so shocked on Ahyoomi's heartbreak...

i decided to post some caps of Ahyoomi crying on YaShimManMan....poor Ahyoomi!!! its so sad :(

109s_114822.jpg

109s_94822.jpg

109s_134822.jpg

109s_204822.jpg

109s_258595.jpg

...this is Ahyoomi on a happier note in da show^^

creditz: Ahyoomi's Cyworld & me^^

HmmlOL:

jung eum? I really like her voice.. :mellow: it sounds so sweet.. and ... good in this unique way.. really thin and high.. but it works for her! at least i think so

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys, I'm a new fan of Sugar. Just now I finished watching one of their MV's "Sweet Love".

KewL...a new SUGAR fan! Welcome!!! ^o^

Lee Ha Rin look sooo beautiful in LoveLetter

I know, I totally agree...she lookz really pretty there! I think she's grown so much more prettier then when she first came into the group....

I know, I totally agree...she lookz really pretty there! I think she's grown so much more prettier then when she first came into the group....

True true....i begin to like Sugar again bcoz of her en ayumi....hohoho

but i felt sorry for ayumi...poor her... :(

Did anybody else catch Ayumi & Soojin on the Star Dance Battle a little while ago??

Too bad they lost to da girlz from The Reds....personally, i liked Ayumi n' Soojin's performance better! And Im not just sayin' this coz im a SUGAR fan...lolz....i thought they had a better dance routine^^...oh wellz..nuffin' can be done now! keke

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34238

if you go there i posted the story and some caps :]

KewL! thanx.....itz really emotionaL...

Guest charmedjean

jung eum? I really like her voice.. :mellow: it sounds so sweet.. and ... good in this unique way.. really thin and high.. but it works for her! at least i think so

I love Jung Eum's voice as well~~ so sad that she left :tears:

Hopefully she'll come out with an album soon :sweatingbullets:

Did anybody else catch Ayumi & Soojin on the Star Dance Battle a little while ago??

Too bad they lost to da girlz from The Reds....personally, i liked Ayumi n' Soojin's performance better! And Im not just sayin' this coz im a SUGAR fan...lolz....i thought they had a better dance routine^^...oh wellz..nuffin' can be done now! keke

KewL! thanx.....itz really emotionaL...

yeah i saw it too!

oh my gosh.

ayumi + soojin should have one. and i'm not being biased

even the MC's in that show were like... suprised that the reds won.

-0-

yeah i saw it too!

oh my gosh.

ayumi + soojin should have one. and i'm not being biased

even the MC's in that show were like... suprised that the reds won.

-0-

uh huh...totally true! The reds performance was different n' all but it wasn't like 'wow'....it was a simpler routine than SUGARz. I dunno, maybe the judges were lookin' for something different to da ordinary hip hop style...Anyways, i still think our SUGAR duo deserved to win ^o^

Archived