j i w o n.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xxferrero

Ahyoomi is pretty n cute .. :)

their songs r not bad

but y did jung eum n soojin leave the group ?

its not SUGAR nemore thn ... :\

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

Ahyoomi is pretty n cute .. :)

their songs r not bad

but y did jung eum n soojin leave the group ?

its not SUGAR nemore thn ... :\

Hwang Jung Eum did not want to go in the direction that Sugar was going, so she decided not to resign her contract when the others did. and SooJin left because she wants to pursue an acting career. FYI she is in a drama with Bae Seul Gi and Ryan (from Paran). its called, Break and its about break dancing and dancing...some of the moves are crazy, but the part that celebs are in are horrible and cheezy. there are cameos in that drama too, like SS501 guys and stuff like that. there are no subs for it and not too many episodes, but if you love them you should watch, if not, then its really a waste of your time.

lol http://blog.naver.com/hatsul/150007331751

"I ate too many tomatoes when I was little so my face is round."

When she was at the hairdresser, I saw a pic of Ayumi Hamasaki in the hairstyles book :P

Some 'old'? pics:

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/4454/97...701bb800nx8.jpg

(^ I think it was from her first photoshoot for the CH promo, but wasn't posted..)

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5963/0808bb001wu1.jpg

Guest Enchanted

I've been looking through several pages and no one has answer if Ayumi has officially leave Sugar or just doing solo while she's still part of Sugar.

I've been looking through several pages and no one has answer if Ayumi has officially leave Sugar or just doing solo while she's still part of Sugar.

ayumi is NOT leaving sugar. she's still in the group but doing her solo activities at the same time. i don't know why ppl keep saying she left sugar. :huh:

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

hmm i know i addressed this before, maybe in another thread. but yeah what roonie said, she is just doing solo activities. i dont think she is ready to be a solo artist, since she isnt really strong with her korean, but i do think she has the voice to be solo. but just think of her solo activities like what hye sung and min woo did, they just made solo albums, but still a apart of shinhwa.

Guest BLurBLur

i juz managed to watch ayumi's cutie honey MV .... and as much as i love ayumi... i juz dont think this sexy image suits her well... i still prefer the cute but blur looking ayumi better...... i juz think that the MV is made as though its to show as much cleavage as possible...

what do you guys think of the MV n her whole new solo image?

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

i juz managed to watch ayumi's cutie honey MV .... and as much as i love ayumi... i juz dont think this sexy image suits her well... i still prefer the cute but blur looking ayumi better...... i juz think that the MV is made as though its to show as much cleavage as possible...

what do you guys think of the MV n her whole new solo image?

i just dont like the MV because its just her dancing and a black background. very low budget MV, is SM known for low budget or high budget? either way, its also the exact same dances she's does when she performs. and im not that fond of the tutu. but i love Ayumi, so ill still watch whatever she is in, but i sure hope that she does a ballad and shows off her voice.

Guest BLurBLur

i just dont like the MV because its just her dancing and a black background. very low budget MV, is SM known for low budget or high budget? either way, its also the exact same dances she's does when she performs. and im not that fond of the tutu. but i love Ayumi, so ill still watch whatever she is in, but i sure hope that she does a ballad and shows off her voice.

i actually quite like the whole dance for her song.... kinda cute in a way...... :P

but did SM produce the MV?? i thougth they only distributed her single... it shld be her entertainment company that does the MV right? :unsure:

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

i actually quite like the whole dance for her song.... kinda cute in a way...... :P

but did SM produce the MV?? i thougth they only distributed her single... it shld be her entertainment company that does the MV right? :unsure:

im not sure, i just assumed that they would make the MV and try to promote her as much as possible since they are getting stuff out of it too. i mean i like the dancing, its cute, but the MV just doesnt work for me. im too used to the standard of korean MVs where it would be a mini movie. hope she has more singles though, that showcases her awesome voice.

Guest Mademoisella

ack i didn't like the mv at all nor the song, even though it was Ayumi.

I actually expected more than that but i guess not.

It seems to me she's changing her image of 'cute' to more sexier.

which is a common thing in the celeb world, so it's cool.

I wonder what other Sugar members are doing.

And i agree ever since the monkey knee, I can't help but look at her knee too ~ ~

Archived