少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

an unseen(?) pic of yoona,seo hyun when they were young...

%7Boption%7Dhttp://photo9.yupoo.com/20070806/231635_1602847498.jpg[/

i truly think stupid anti-fans said they got surgery -_-

Ara was tall O_O

anyone know who is standing in the center? :unsure:

credit to krkv.com

^wow that is a really old pic...just look at the background posters haha

thanks for sharing

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaeners

^ I believe those balloons they were holding were just normal balloons that they signed. I don't think their color has been decided yet. Maybe I'm wrong. Wbzd. @_@

^ I believe those balloons they were holding were just normal balloons that they signed. I don't think their color has been decided yet. Maybe I'm wrong. Wbzd. @_@

I believe that their color is somewhat similar to KARA's because of that thing from SM site. lol.

It's not that big of a deal if they use the same color as KARA's though, MC Mong has the same color, pearl peach. =P

This thread is moving wayy too fast .. I'll follow it though. My friend ordered the single for me from annyoung, so I'm hoping that it comes with the poster + etc. I was wondering though .. in that picture of the poster, why isn't it folded ? Do they send it in a tube or something +____+

Woahh ! hyo yoen dance for boa in the MKMF thing ! I always thought who it was lol she's just soo good at dancing ! thanks for the Vid .

and also when they sang live at sukira (into the new world) it was so kool ! <3 thanks for the YT links too :D

cant wait for a live performance :o

Guest jaeners

I believe that their color is somewhat similar to KARA's because of that thing from SM site. lol.

It's not that big of a deal if they use the same color as KARA's though, MC Mong has the same color, pearl peach. =P

This thread is moving wayy too fast .. I'll follow it though. My friend ordered the single for me from annyoung, so I'm hoping that it comes with the poster + etc. I was wondering though .. in that picture of the poster, why isn't it folded ? Do they send it in a tube or something +____+

Hahah ohh. I think the color is light pink on the SM site, but eh, let's wait and see what their color will be. :)

I'm not sure if Annyoung comes with the goodies or not. I don't think it mentions anything about it. O_O Wbzd. T_T Man, I really want the goodies too. ;o; Eclickkorea might come with them, but like...the site isn't updated much bc I don't see SNSD's single up yet so yeah. =/

And as for that picture, I think you can get it tubed or folded. I think it's up to what you want. My friends bought cd's and stuff in Korea and she got the posters tubed bc she wanted them tubed. Haha. But yeah, don't listen to me. I could be wrong. :3

Guest lil_viet_girl204

i heard that jessica (or one of the other SNSD members) dated 11/13 Suju members and 3/5 DBSK members? is that really true?? who'd she date?

Guest jaeners

^ Those are all rumors. Besides, whether she dated them or not, it's her life and not ours. They ARE allowed to date whoever they want. There's nothing we can do about that except accept it and support them. Can everyone just PLEASE STOP bringing up this subject? It's getting really annoying right now. -_-

Guest Senorita_

joycestar0821 - Haha! The icons are very cute and pretty! Keep up the good work!!

Citra - That's pretty harsh to say such kind of things, yeh anti's are stupid ppl, they waste

too much of their time hating these girls cos of the rumors. They need to get a unhatred life! :angry:

And Arirang should not have broadcasted that! That's just too horrible! The girls would be sad to hear

something like this!

I too, can't wait for their Live Performance! :D

Guest smile-jw

also, if any of u kno: y was stella kim cut from SNSD?
Wow she goes to your school? O_O

Oh and she wasnt cut from SNSD.

They never planned to put her in this group~

She is training to be an actress~

oooow i like Hyoyeon dance...

was she a break dancers?

her dance so amazing :blink:

haha yup her dancing is amazing. XD

I dont think she breakdances though.

She mostly does poppin and locking~

On the SM site, it was a bit of light pink.

But since CSJH's is pink and the one on the site was magenta, i think SNSD's would be lighter too.

So i guess its pink/peach.

Haha i hope it comes with a poster too.

Usually when you buy it from the internet, it comes in a tube..

I dont think they ever fold it.

i heard that jessica (or one of the other SNSD members) dated 11/13 Suju members and 3/5 DBSK members? is that really true?? who'd she date?
Did you not see the warning me and other people gave in the 2nd page? :crazy:

Just to point somthing out, if you are going to come to this thread to ask about a rumor, or ask about if they got plastic surgery, or say "ANOTEHR GIRLBAND?!" or "wtf. girl suju?" or "i prefer _____ more than them"

Then doonnnnnnnt even bother saying anything.

Guest jaeners

Haha i hope it comes with a poster too.

Usually when you buy it from the internet, it comes in a tube..

I dont think they ever fold it.

Haha actually, eclickkorea has options for you to choose. You can choose to have it folded (cheaper) or have it tubed, but it'll cost a little more for it to be tubed. Sometimes there's only a tubed only or folded only option for some items.

But anyway, kdfjghxf I am still dying to get SNSD's single. D: I want the posters and stuff too! ._. Hopefully I can order it this week. ><;;

HeeHee, maybe there should be an official rule about this......no more asking about those things....

Anyway,I do HOPE that you support them despite those rumors that you hear.

SoNyuhShiDae may not be he best, but they have enough talent to make it big;

and it would be such a waste if people would remain an anti just because of rumors

or the fact that they think SM ent people are all looks.

---

I can't believe Arirang TV would do something like that!

It's a network broadcasted all over the world. HOw unprofessional!

Guest 13!hyukjae

i don't know why some of you guys don't like Jessica's voice I think its really good. She can hit those high notes really well and i think her vocals matches her appearance. For her vocals, i never expected to hear a deep voice don't know why *shrugs*

anywho, i'll be looking for more performance from them this is just the beginning hehe ^^. SNSD! <3

i agree with loads. Unlike most of you here, I adore her voice.

^ haha. Shim JaeWon choreographed their dance? O_O interesting.

Thanks for the Sukira pictures!

10 pretty people in a picture. XD

I hope this does not spread anything, but did anyone notice in sukira, HyoYeon and Hyuk

were sitting next to each other, and Hyoyeon kept looking to the oppisite direction and Hyuk was looking at Eeteuk?

Maybe i just randomly saw that part only but

It was kinda awkward. :ph34r:

haha.

my heart..

Thanks!

Ahhh so ryeowook usually talk about them. I think it will be interesting if they will do a duet with superjunior. I can imagine how full the stage will be with 13+9 members! and hyoyeon and eun hyuk can both partner up for a dance solo. I remember dbsk had a single with suju so I dont see why snsd cant have a duet with suju or with csjh. I doubt sm will arrange snsd to have a duet with suju though unless they would like to double the number of snsd antis.

I love how ryeowook is snsd's #1 fan, LOL! And I would like to see a 'super shi dae' collab too!

as first i really despised these girls

but now ... slowly growing to like some of them

especially taeyeon she is my all time favorite

despise..O_O wow.

BUT! Welcome to the SNSD fandom. 8D

Btw my fren just watch Arirang he said that in that news sum ppl said SNSD is B**** and Special surgery and saying that debutin SNSD is a VERY BIG MISTAKES, esp Jessica

and all bcoz of the rumor between them and the boys, SO NOT FAIR!!!!!

I HATE THOSE "ANTIS" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!

err..i don't think arirang will air something like that..

are you going to hate her because of that then?

Guest shesmiles

all of the members are so beautiful.

I think HyoYeon looks so similar to Song Hye Gyo. they could be sisters.

i'm so happy! i like their song into the world very much. they're all so talented.

Guest sassydork_.

Havent been catching up with SNSD stuff latley. I was spazzing along other things. But yeah, when again is thier next performances going to be?

They'll be on MBC Music Core this Saturday 3:30pm krn time

Archived