少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

here are some clips from last night's Sukira [thanks to frostsg @ youtube]

SNSD short acapella

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4AHCTKyCMA

credits: frostsg

Enjoy!

whoever said they couldn't sing just got proven wrong =D you could easily tell which voice was Jessica and which one was TaeYeon =P I'm expecting to hear a lot of singing from TaeYeon, Jessica, and Tiffany =D

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.. they sing live really great!

But.. half of them aren't singing..

Hehe, I got their name and faces down! Yay!

but the voices are hard to remember.. sounds the same!

Love Tae Yeon's voice! So strong! <3

Hyo Yeon looks taller than 158cm.. :blink:

Guest s0y0un*

im addicted to their song right now :X

and i think i got all their names down haha

i like tiffany and sooyoung the most right now :]

Guest ..::trust::..

Does anyone have vid "SNSD debut on Inkygayo" ? I can't find it on VEOH.

I can't down it on CB because my comp can't log on it :angry:

anyway,after hearing all their single and watching Into the new world clip. Do you know who I like most?

it's YooRi ^^v . She looks like ZhangRiyin,right?

Guest kOoHII

i was a skeptic observer when snsd first came out...but upon seeing the mv...i was really impressed by taeyeon's voice and yuri's all-aroundness. yuri's voice was also surprisingly strong...and isn't she also the number two dancer? i'm not usually a fan of girl groups but when taeyeon sang the opening line, hte first thing that popped in my mind was "wow!" (which doesn't happen very often)...taeyeon and yuri both exceeded my expectations. and not meaning to fuel anymore of the fire...but i have to agree with &MICHELLe's comments about jessica's voice :ph34r:

anyway, i'm starting to like snsd's song and their dance routine is qutie appropriate for the type of song they're singing...can't wait to see what's in store in hte future. goodness i think i'm seriously becoming a pretty big fan of taeyeon and yuri's voices.

Guest Senorita_

Wahhh this thread is like a domino effect! Very fast it goes! 0.o!!

So glad they will perform on music bank, which means....LIVE!!

*jumps* ^.^

Thanx for the Sukira pics! Poor girls have to be in one

small room! prolly have to squash up.

And Welcome new members! Glad u

can joint this thread! ^^

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Apparently, 'Beginning' is a remake of Play's '2 Blocks Away' from their 'Replay' album released on 2003.

ah so that's why it sounded so familiar to me xD

SM has been doing so many remakes lately..

anyways, I loved their little acapella performance on sukira

Taeyeon's voice really stands out

Guest shooting star *

i was a skeptic observer when snsd first came out...but upon seeing the mv...i was really impressed by taeyeon's voice and yuri's all-aroundness. yuri's voice was also surprisingly strong...and isn't she also the number two dancer? i'm not usually a fan of girl groups but when taeyeon sang the opening line, hte first thing that popped in my mind was "wow!" (which doesn't happen very often)...taeyeon and yuri both exceeded my expectations. and not meaning to fuel anymore of the fire...but i have to agree with &MICHELLe's comments about jessica's voice :ph34r:

anyway, i'm starting to like snsd's song and their dance routine is qutie appropriate for the type of song they're singing...can't wait to see what's in store in hte future. goodness i think i'm seriously becoming a pretty big fan of taeyeon and yuri's voices.

^ I 100% agree with you about Yuri's voice. Everyone's been talking about mostly Taeyeon and Jessica, but Yuri's voice really amazed me! At first, Yuri's voice stuck out to me more than Taeyeon's. Seriouisly, during the MV I was wondering why Yuri didn't get more than one section of the song. I also think that Seoyeon's voice sticks out too (:

Taeyeon, Yuri, and Seoyeon all have wonderful voices in my opinion. No offense to the rest of SNSD, but alot of them sound the same. But then again, this group isn't JUST about singing and dancing, so a person has to cut them some slack. At least this group admits it'll branch out instead of other groups/singers that go into acting/modeling/MCing, leaving behind their singing careers -- not that there's anything wrong with that. Alot of singers were better off as actors/models/MCs. But say like, Super Junior (please don't kill me guys, I'm a fan too!) was introduced as a singing group, was it not? I know alot of people who got ticked/annoyed b/c alot of them think that Super Junior shouldn't be a singing group but is just a group of good-looking guys who can make people laugh when they act/MC (NOT my opinion).

Idk, I just appreciate that SNSD is being straightfoward about it all. My thought process may seem silly/stupid to other people, but oh well, that's just the way my brain works lol.

Guest sassydork_.

Are you serious? :blink:

No wonder it sounded somewhat familiar to my ears, but I wasn't sure :ph34r:

Yeah....and Btw...I got the wrong title XD

It's "2 Blocks Down" not away .__.

Hyoyeon

20070807123504568.jpg

c: daum

The news stated about her being Boa's silhouette on Boa's performance last 2005's MKMF. I didn't read further though -__- Then she talks about Stephanie training them on dancing.

v

v Yes they were. Super Junior was promoted as a group that will be well-rounded on the entertainment industry from singing, dancing, acting, DJing, MCing, models and so forth. That's why SNSD is considered the female Suju because they'll be doing the same thing.

Guest jaeners

^ Wah~ thanks for that picture of Hyo Yeon. She is frickin gorgeous. I love her. T_T <333 When I found out she was BoA's silhouette at 2005 MKMF at BoA's performance, I was really shocked. I always had thought it was BoA, but it turns out to be Hyo Yeon. She is seriously one amazing and taleneted dancer. I love her for her dancing. <333

yeah same here. it was great, but their harmonizing wasn't that great.

I actually loved their harmony, there was a high part that fitted well and wasnt over powering

and the girls did some really nice low register harmony, no one was off key and they each stuck to their indidvidual part but blended all the same,

thats what i call harmonizing, i HATE it when groups all sing the exact same part (as in the same note) and claim it as harmonizing, it annoys me.

minjae21 love you for posting the pic of Hyo yeon :wub: shes so pretty ^^

wasnt Super Junior, like SNSD, promoted as a band that had everything (as in singers, actors, DJs/MCs dancers etc.??)

Guest engot02

YAY! I've been checking if this thread was already re-opened.

& IT IS :D

weeeeeeeeee!

SNSD HWAITING!

EDIT:

I just saw the acapella thing.

OMG, theyre soooo goooddd!

Guest XxMariannexX

The news stated about her being Boa's silhouette on Boa's performance last 2005's MKMF. I didn't read further though -__- Then she talks about Stephanie training them on dancing.

Thanks for sharing that picture. =] You can see some Hyo Yeon in the making of BoA's Girls On Top performance too. I took some screencaps, sorry they're pretty crappy but you can still make it out..heh.

hymkmfbdd7.png

^Backstage and dancing during her part.

Haha, the only thing different about their outfits that night were their boots I think..

bhqe3.png

Credits: YouTube, Me for screenshots

And some YoonA, Yuri pictures. Maybe unseen by some people.

pcpdownloadphpfhandlem0bv9.png

pcpdownloadphpfhandlem0rr4.png

Credits: Daum

And little YoonA!^^

pcpdownloadphpfhandlem0on6.png

An old picture of Yuri and former Chinese trainee, Sun An Na ..I think that's her/her name.

pcpdownloadphpfhandlem0js5.jpg

Credits: Daum

JunEunHae<3: Thanks for the links! Awesome. =]

Guest agnes.

i loved their little acapella on sukira.

their blending was good. :D

i hope they do good as well singing and dancing at the same time. :]

^ I 100% agree with you about Yuri's voice. Everyone's been talking about mostly Taeyeon and Jessica, but Yuri's voice really amazed me! At first, Yuri's voice stuck out to me more than Taeyeon's. Seriouisly, during the MV I was wondering why Yuri didn't get more than one section of the song. I also think that Seoyeon's voice sticks out too (:

i agree with you too! xD

i thought yuri's voice really stood out coz it was really strong.

and seoyeon's voice is strong as well, in a cute way.

edit - okay so i started another page. so i bring graphics again. xD

if you've been to ambition, you've probably seen these already.

snsd36.jpgsnsd05.jpgsnsd10.jpgsnsd09.jpgsnsd12.jpg

gifs are too big for soompi. so for your eyes only. n_n;

snsd_ani16.gifsnsd_ani30.gifsnsd_ani21.gifsnsd_ani33.gifsnsd_ani13.gif

hyoyeon1bq0.jpgseohyun1on5.jpg

sooyoung1amp0.jpgsnsd4zn0.jpg

credit if using please. ^^

now i understand why all girls get that crazy with suju, i felt the same for snsd :lol:

snsd fighting!!

That's sooo cute! Now you understand what it's like to be an obssesed FAN GIRL! or in your case,

a FAN BOY!

Tiffany and Sunny's voice are so underrated(right word?)

PLS. SM make them sing more!

Its no wonder that they let SUNNY debut after just a few months of training coz she has a good voice.

SuJu was introduced as an artist group just like SNSD. hence the female ver. of SUJU.

EDIT!

I just listened to the Sukira cuts.

Hyoyeon laugh was sooo cute!

I think she was lauging when Taeyeon was trying to imitate someone.

I'm not really sure if it was hyoyeon, but she was the only one semi-ROLfing

Archived