少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest homegirl131

I noticed that Yoona wore the same shirt that Taeyeon wore at Chin Chin during her filming of Family Outing.

It's the "THIS SIDE OF PARADISE" shirt. I don't know how to upload pictures on soompi so sorry~

Guest baboshi

^ you can screenshot it and upload it with http://www.imageshack.us or http://www.- & copy and paste the link it gives you when it's done uploading. You don't need to make an acc or anything.

Sorry to cut your post.

I just wanted to mention how I skimmed your post and thought you said Sica was toeless -___-; Okay, that is all LOL

x] lol sorry. it's my weird way of saying totally. i got the habit from my friends.

look at our cute lil mushroom. isn't she soo cute...? :D

http://i41.-/33tgi74.png

awww she still has those adorable eyes & smileee<3

[16.02.09] SNSD Tiffany "suffered from singer's nodules during ‘Oppa Nappa’ promotion”

poor tiffany, glad she's ok now, her voice did sound more mature after the break. but she was always happy and smiling to not worry fans, she's a fighter

aww :] i was wondering why her voice was kinda husky.

makes sense now.

seems like sponsored clothes cause hyunjoong & hwangbo wore it on wgm (;

but they both look cute in the hoodies.

Guest laughing_alone

haha they are both indeed very cute 8DD

so much dorky love <33 8D

hi.^^ may i ask you which part do you mean? by any means,do you mean this?

not exactly, i was refering to the gee remix perf, its during a part when tae yeon is singing and yuri is in the back

You mean in the 'Gee' perfs. right? She does it a lot lately *brb w/ pics*

yeah the gee perfs, thanks for the pic, POST MORE lol <3 yuri

thanks!!

Guest love4dbsk&suju

really excited to hear the news about SeoHyun singing trot

i can just imagine her doing it!

besides this is something maknae can do on her own two little feet

also, just beginning to watch SGB but OMG how awkward did poor SeoHyun look saying SeungRi oppa!

hehehe

ooh! and Yuri is going to star in the music video

hmmm though shouldnt it be SeoHyun

Guest jingaling.

090216 Sunny & Sooyoung cut

not sure what show this is.

can't wait for seohyun's trot song to be released ^^

SNSD made a big hit in terms of the number of video views.

Gee M/V, that was first released through GomTV(www.gomtv.com), recorded 1 million hits in just one day breaking another record in music charts.

GomTV recently announced on the 16th that the music video is the first one to be titled as 'Diamond Track', after its number of views went over 5 million. SNSD's title song 'Gee' is gathering huge interests from fans, and has took the 1st place in three major channels 5 weeks in a row.

[...]

o 김형우 cox109@newsen.com

translations; bug@soshified.com

---

the exact number is 5,018,596

edit;

{090216} Firm Solomon SNSD Sunny and Sooyoung Cut

I saw the Gee remix live on Inkigayo it was a very interesting performance many many differences in the dance but I prefer the original the most.

It's good to hear that Fany's vocals are much better now she's so strong for keeping it in and not letting her fans worry.

Aww cute!

I'm really anticipating Seohyun's Trot song and Yuri in the MV ^_^

Guest Silverfox118

Hey!

I don't post here often

And I know it's been awhile since the MV was released

Buuuuut...

It's still awesome ^^

And I just thought I had to share this with everybody

Gee HQ and online at Vreel!

SNSD Gee HQ

Guest XiahxTiffany

soo many people have the same sweater as Seohyun 0_0

well sica looks really hot in WGM !!!

and yea it looks like she has abs in the performance lol :)

i still have to watch WGM cause i was away but o well

i just want to see Taengoo :)

Guest Mellerz

baboshi Oh, no. Don't be sorry. I understood you, keke.

I just felt a little on the dumb side thinking it said something else, haha.

Wow, Fany waited all this time to tell fans the story NOW? LOL

She sure doesn't want her fans to worry. That's sweet.

Glad, she's better. Tiffany hwaiting ^__^

Guest XiahxTiffany

fany had singer's nodule?

glad shes fine now but yea i understand how she feels

think about how worried we would be if we knew about this earlier 0_0

o well glad ur fine Tiffany :)

2009021301196_1.jpg

o=최승현 vaidale@chosun.com

pic=김승완 wanfoto@chosun.com

t = bug@soshified.com

ddil = clumsy

Tiffany is the girl who was more known as 'DdilFany'. SNSD's Tiffany (20 Stephanie Hwang) is the first member that showed cute clumsiness amongst too "perfect" idol group. Because of that, she was put in a spotlight and appeared in many variety shows along with Yoona. Tiffany was also once known as a mascot of SNSD. "I was just the first one to be known. Now people know each and every member very well."

She modestly replied, but as I brought up the "DdilFany" subject, she smiled cheerfully and laughed her heart out.

"I was concentrating on singing too much in the first performance of ITNW. We had to switch our mic but I made a mistake. It stood out I guess."

Tiffany said, "I almost felt like to hide inside a rat hole. It was really embarrassing and distressing. That small mistake immediately became a huge issue in the Internet“ and added, “It happened 3 months after our debut. But because of that, more people started to be interested in me. I was given a nickname "DdilFany". People was worried at first but now that I rarely make a mistake, they encourage me by saying 'You have improved a lot'. Hmm, but the unfair thing is that, other members do make mistakes too but people picked on only me".

Tiffany is from LA. She got cast by SM ent when she was singing in an Asian festval. The song that she sang at the time is Christina Aguilera's 'The Voice Within'. "I dreamed of becoming a lawyer. Parents wanted me to keep pursuing that goal, so they were against me being a singer". Tiffany's sister is now studying for PhD in Columbia University in NY majoring in biology and anthropology.

Tiffany often has to stay at home alone because her family isn't in Korea. Would she be lonely? She said, "In trainee days, I didn't feel anything when other friends said they were going to meet their family, but lately I suddenly feel loneliness a lot". But she'd never show that to her family.

"I chose to do this work that my parent was against. When you gain something, you lose something. I came here thinking 'This or nothing', so it's wrong to show that kind of weakness to my family".

--------------------------------

Fany really is something else.

Anyways compile of sweet Fany moments where members talk about how hard working she is:

^from that article alone, i can infer that Tiffany's a lot wiser than people give her credit for.

who would've guessed she had nodules in her throat? Tiffany is constantly proving herself to be such a tough girl over and over again. it shouldn't surprise me how strong she is, but it still does. i'm glad she doesn't let anything get in her way of being happy. she deserves all the happiness she gets.

i finally got to finishing the subbed SGB, and the girls were so funny. i gotta say i absolutely adore that third man sitting in the third row. didn't catch what his name was. when Tiffany was sitting next to him getting the answers wrong, he was trying to help her by giving her the answer, but she didn't hear it. then, when she was upset at Jaedong, he patted her back to cheer her up. he also looked super happy when she finally got an answer right. i don't know. it's just something i had to share.

Guest Lishathestain

^from that article alone, i can infer that Tiffany's a lot wiser than people give her credit for.

who would've guessed she had nodules in her throat? Tiffany is constantly proving herself to be such a tough girl over and over again. it shouldn't surprise me how strong she is, but it still does. i'm glad she doesn't let anything get in her way of being happy. she deserves all the happiness she gets.

i finally got to finishing the subbed SGB, and the girls were so funny. i gotta say i absolutely adore that third man sitting in the third row. didn't catch what his name was. when Tiffany was sitting next to him getting the answers wrong, he was trying to help her by giving her the answer, but she didn't hear it. then, when she was upset at Jaedong, he patted her back to cheer her up. he also looked super happy when she finally got an answer right. i don't know. it's just something i had to share.

^o i noticed that guy too. whe he patted her back and everything ^^ it's the guy that dressed like junpyo right?

i love this SGB (wish Yoona was there, but 8 is better than nothing lol). i kept repeating Sica's "how was it?" when Fany ate the food thing. hahah so cute!

now i'm pretty sure JeNy sometimes converse in english..sometimes haha.

20090217004740ge9.jpg

2009021707542010011bd8.jpg

^is that Seohyun on the very right? o_O looks so tall? maybe the angle lol.

Guest laughing_alone

http://choen.chosun.com/site/data/img_dir/...021301196_1.jpg

o=최승현 vaidale@chosun.com

pic=김승완 wanfoto@chosun.com

t = bug@soshified.com

ddil = clumsy

Tiffany is the girl who was more known as 'DdilFany'. SNSD's Tiffany (20 Stephanie Hwang) is the first member that showed cute clumsiness amongst too "perfect" idol group. Because of that, she was put in a spotlight and appeared in many variety shows along with Yoona. Tiffany was also once known as a mascot of SNSD. "I was just the first one to be known. Now people know each and every member very well."

She modestly replied, but as I brought up the "DdilFany" subject, she smiled cheerfully and laughed her heart out.

"I was concentrating on singing too much in the first performance of ITNW. We had to switch our mic but I made a mistake. It stood out I guess."

Tiffany said, "I almost felt like to hide inside a rat hole. It was really embarrassing and distressing. That small mistake immediately became a huge issue in the Internet“ and added, “It happened 3 months after our debut. But because of that, more people started to be interested in me. I was given a nickname "DdilFany". People was worried at first but now that I rarely make a mistake, they encourage me by saying 'You have improved a lot'. Hmm, but the unfair thing is that, other members do make mistakes too but people picked on only me".

Tiffany is from LA. She got cast by SM ent when she was singing in an Asian festval. The song that she sang at the time is Christina Aguilera's 'The Voice Within'. "I dreamed of becoming a lawyer. Parents wanted me to keep pursuing that goal, so they were against me being a singer". Tiffany's sister is now studying for PhD in Columbia University in NY majoring in biology and anthropology.

Tiffany often has to stay at home alone because her family isn't in Korea. Would she be lonely? She said, "In trainee days, I didn't feel anything when other friends said they were going to meet their family, but lately I suddenly feel loneliness a lot". But she'd never show that to her family.

"I chose to do this work that my parent was against. When you gain something, you lose something. I came here thinking 'This or nothing', so it's wrong to show that kind of weakness to my family".

--------------------------------

Fany really is something else.

Anyways compile of sweet Fany moments where members talk about how hard working she is:

aww, our fany is so cute and strong! :D

and wow, lawyer? I definitely thought she always wanted to be a singer or something :sweatingbullets:

Guest ketsuki

Seohyun's duet trot single is coming out today right? 1pm Korea time? I just want to confirm because I can't waaaaait *____*

I'm glad more insight of Tiffany is coming out now~ I hope people grow to be more understanding of her in the future ♥♥♥

Archived