少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica is sosososo skinny,

I used to think that Yuri had the smallest waist, but I'm starting to think it's Jessica.

o.O

I'm super stoked for SeoHyun's trot debut.

It's going to be amazing, I can see it now!

^__^

Guest toomuchsmiling

wahaha, I just saw the Remix Gee! :D it was pure LOVE! <3

Oh, and now that Star Golden Bell is done being subbed! I have to go see that! XD

And Seohyun doing a trot song? :huh:

She sounded REALLY good singing Come on Over, she'll do well with this. =D

I think she's underestimated since she's the young one.

Guest Senorita_

SNSD "We want to fall in love too"

Thanks for the interview <3 It was an enjoyable read :) I do think the girls changed alot since their debut. And I agree that they did lose some of their baby fat. And Taeyeon's style has changed, and became more fashionable =D

[16.02.09] SNSD Tiffany "suffered from singer's nodules during ‘Oppa Nappa’ promotion”

SNSD Tiffany shared the story about how she suffered from "singer's nodules".

Tiffany in a recent meeting with Newsen admitted, "I suffered from singer's nodules during 'Oppa Nappa' promotion", and added, "but I didn't talk about it openly because fans might get worried".

Tiffany, in last May with SNSD members Jessica and Seohyun, was actively promoting a song called Oppa Nappa. At the time, the three were gathering popularity, and were rewarded with a nickname "JeTiHyun".

Tiffany said "After a medical treatment, my voice became huskier" and "I often hear that my voice sounds maturer".

In the meanwhile, SNSD is taking over the music industry with their first minialbum Gee. Even after more than a month from its initial release, SNSD 'Gee' is taking the 1st place in both online and offline charts and is dominating the music industry.

o 김형우 cox109@newsen.com

t bug@soshified.com

poor tiffany, glad she's ok now, her voice did sound more mature after the break. but she was always happy and smiling to not worry fans, she's a fighter

Guest minanki25

^

^

when did she share the story?

poor tiffany but she's a strong person and will fight til the end

shes always a happy mushroom in any situations

tiffany fighting!!!

Guest doomunleashed

OMG Newest WGM episode was hilarious even without subtitles. It looks like the ice princess is back, and Taeyeon...ah~ just gorgeous,she and Hyungdon looked pretty comfortable most of the time (except when HD would randomly scream because he had to look at herXD) but so cute, HD is really lucky, and the girls made the episode really entertaining.

Archived