少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest starduster34

I love their remix but honestly, I think it can be better!

Having said that, the dance moves and outfits were super cute!

Good luck girls!! :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jingaling.

i have mixed feelings about the remix version.

the choreography seemed a bit messy.

& the beat makes the song seem slower.

taengoo & the girls looked so pretty in their dresses ^_^

i hope the official photos will be released soon.

Guest chungmah.

I thought the remix was pretty cool, actually.

The only thing I'm picky about is that the track was so strong that you could barely hear their voices at times.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

i really like the remix.. although i feel like they just add a series of the same beats over the song, but the girls make it works..

and to be truthful, Gee has been out for long enough that any new changes the girls make are totally welcome by me...

After this, i WISH WISH they would make a ballad version... please make a ballad version of GEE soshi

i was getting bore with gee performance, but this new remix performance has make my love for soshi increase tenfold again..

i cant believe there;ll be one day i'll love a girlgroup this much.. soshi jangg!!

Guest hiphopatihopxx

the gee remix was ehhhhh

idk i felt sometimes felt the pace of how the girls were singing wasn't with the music beats

and the dance moves at the beginning i noticed didn't really go with the music

but omg their outfits were sooo cute

sunny bunny's hair looked soo adorable pulled back

i don't think these were posted yet

by20chocojae2001ol2.jpg

by20chocojae2002sl6.jpg

by20chocojae2003as3.jpg

credit: as tagged

omg jessica's hair looks soo cute with that bow in it

Guest chackchagi

Holy woah, pics. I love their jewellry, Taeng's bracelets and Yoon's necklace. <3 And ZOMG, I can NOT stop staring at Sica's waist. TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINY. Hey, I think she's even checking it out in one of the pics up there. =p God I can't stop talking the 2 WGM subbers' YT pages. DYINNNNNNNNNNNNGG. <3

Guest super-freak

The remix was aiie

Something felt off pace though. Plus, you can't really hear their amazing vocals. :unsure:

Grr...I gootta watch WGM soon. -_-:o

I'm still waiting for the day... Hyoyeon and Taeyang will be a couple in WGM :P

Let me dream~~ XDD

sighs =/

Wasn't there something like MNET Valentines special last year?

Where I think Yoona choose Minhwan for something... O_O

Don't they have it this year? I'm so clueless over those things. :o

Guest funnygurl_11

hi... i just wanna ask,, is there something wrong with the Soshified site?? i can't access them,, the URL is redirecting me to this bouncyserver thing.. i dunno what happened.. is it just me? or it happens to you guys too???

oh no.. i topped a page.. but i don't have anything to share.. sorry....

Guest shantewillie

The remix of Gee was ok, but the dance was kindly messy. I was very confused to watch them dance and listen to the remix. I still like the original dance to it. The girls look great in the outfits. :wub:

Guest roseseraphix

hi... i just wanna ask,, is there something wrong with the Soshified site?? i can't access them,, the URL is redirecting me to this bouncyserver thing.. i dunno what happened.. is it just me? or it happens to you guys too???

sry for cutting ur post short. try going to the site without typing www. XD

T.T taengoo is getting married. T.T i hope the groom was me. T.T

Guest KsDreams

The remix is weird...I dont like it at all, some of the new dance steps are fun and cute but overall it looks messy and the remix itself sounds bad.

You cant hear the girls voices well so it looks like they are lip-syncing. As much as I loved ITNW remix, I really dont like Gee remix.

I'm really hoping SM will change the remix or maybe try different one. That would be good to have them perform a R&B or ballad version of Gee.

090215 한국외대OT Gee - 서현 (Seohyun Fancam)

credit:seople

edit//

http://i42.tinypic.com/xcu78k.jpg

credit: swellow

okay so tell me is Sica's waist 22 inches? :P

Eye Candy~ and she got some little abs too. :blush:

thank you mimiriin and baboshi for the pictures. :D

Good news! Soshisubs actually finished subbing Star Golden Bell with SNSD alr!!! :wub: <3333333333 PinkSubs FTW! another 2 'next-day' release by Soshisubs,because the WGM cut is also subbed as well. :) Thank you so much, Pinksubbers. Im downloading it in HQ right now and the speed's crazy. o_O

Guest Mellerz

sica was toe toe lee gorjess in the dress.

more caps from ep 45...

Sorry to cut your post.

I just wanted to mention how I skimmed your post and thought you said Sica was toeless -___-; Okay, that is all LOL

[15.02.09] SNSD's Seohyun and Ju Hyunmi's Duet Trot Song 'JjaLaJaJja'

SNSD's Seohyun and Ju Hyunmi are releasing a new trot song.

Ju Hyunmi and SNSD's Seohyun will reveal song writer Kim Dohoon's song 'JjaLaJaJJa' on the 17th at 1 on Mnet.com. Once the song is released , the two are planning to promote the song through broadcasts for around 1-2 weeks.

'JjaLaJaJJa' has a light trot rhythm and a refrain of 'JjaLaJaJjaJjaJja' which all Korean citizens could enjoy regardless of age. The music video will feature the 80's best hi-teen star Im Yejin and SNSD's Yuri, going for the meeting of the old and new.

It is planned to have the motive of 'Love Room's Guest and Mother' and show a comical love triangle between a teacher.

After the debut of 1985's 'Raining YoungDongGyu's, for 24 years Ju Hyunmi kept the title of 'Trot Queen' and having the best popularity of 2009 with 'Gee', group SNSD's Seohyun makes up the best collaboration of the old and new of the music industry, gathering lots of interest.

translations by juhyun ♥@ soshified.com/forums

article by Reporter Lee Hyunwoo

edit---

so i was checking other articles on this topic and it turns out, the song was suppossed to be released 2 months earlier. so back in december. they had to release the song 2 months later bc of the music video shooting and because of the title or something. the writer of this trot song also wrote kim jongkook's 'tomorrow more than yesterday', sg wannabe's 'with me' and 'sin and star'.

I find this quite interesting. Seohyun.. Trot song. That'd be something to look out for.

Maknae's time to shine? Music video shooting? Will that include Seohyun?

I will be anticipating this. Maknae, hwaiting! Let's see how this turns out ^____^

Guest taikogirl91

oh i love the gee remix!!! it's definitely different from the original ones but i like remixes ^^ and i was glad to see a new

choreography and outfits =] they were very cute~~ :lol:

but jessica's waist looks so thin...i think she needs to eat more =[

Archived