少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest XiahxTiffany

mann taeyeon is not racist!!! -_- that is just totally a mistake

taengoo is the best leader there is :) shes funn funny and super awesome !!!

so i really dont think it was a good idea to post that taeyeon is racist

we all still love her <3

and yea yuri finds her way around sica to tiffany :) funny

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ryanchoe082

A Girl And Her Dad Dancing To Gee

lol..such cool fans..

i hope snsd will actually be able to perform on MUBANK and win no.1 again!

Guest wowkpop

awwww poor babo jessica has to fill in for yoona and taeyeon xD

MOLA MOLA MOLA

the girls are really getting more comfortable with performing this song :)

[anyone else love jessica with glasses?? so sophisticated 0.0]

also was tiffany subbing for yoona in himnae?

BTW where are they anyway? I mean I thought Taeyeon was having her wedding (:P), but what's up with Yoona? I hope everything's okay...:(

And you know...their vocals are so strong that I thought they were lipsyncing before I listened to the album version and realized it was slightly different...they're too good!!!

Guest hiphopatihopxx

omg that video of hyoyeon & sooyung dancing to big bang was soo funny. lol hyoyeon couldn't stop dancing. haha i love that girl soo much

aww no yoona and taeyeon but the girls still did amazing. i do have to agree that they are getting a lot more comfortable/confident with singing gee. i really love Sica in glasses. some of the pictures of her in glasses were always my favorite.

thanks for sharing!

Guest Jenster

Thanks for the gifs. You can always count on Fany to smile at the camera during radio interviews.

Can't wait to see it subbed.

Is it just me or does this thread seem kind of dead despite the girls' comeback? Does everyone just spazz at soshified? Personally, I like to see updates on the girls in one whole thread since it's easier, heh.

oh my goodness!! i just came back from a three week holiday and haven't catched up completely yet, but i have to say, I LOVE GEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333 that song is so catchy! it's true it's still a cute concept but it's not sugary cute so i think it's great! i also love their clothes, simple, a little retro, but manages to be cute and sexy at the same time.

and congrats to yoona winning an acting award! that's a great recognition and encouragement for her, hope she'll keep developing as an actress. =)

thanks everyone for sharing!! =D

hahaha i'm wondering where are you going lol XD

yeay you back and welcome to GEE CRAZE kekeke

right on they still cute but more mature and def not bubblegum ala Kissing You kekeke

A Girl And Her Dad Dancing To Gee

lol..such cool fans..

i hope snsd will actually be able to perform on MUBANK and win no.1 again!

WOW that's a nice vid hahaha i love seeing that

a girl and her father loving soshi and hahaha the dad so excited dancing to Gee XD

what a happy family and Gee def make you feel happy^^

i think if they still Topping all Charts there's a big possibility they will win mubank again no?

P.S.

this is my current work

gogo Tae Yeon!!

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/1299/img0091vc7.th.jpg

sorry for the bad quality, took picture with phone

sorry for cutting your post

but WHOOAAAA that's a nice drawing or painting (?)

oooh i cant wait to see your other work for the rest of the girls ^_^

Guest crazyfrog

hahaha i'm wondering where are you going lol XD

yeay you back and welcome to GEE CRAZE kekeke

right on they still cute but more mature and def not bubblegum ala Kissing You kekeke

ahaha, i went to Europe. and yep, i'm DEFINITELY IN THE GEE CRAZE!! that song is so catchy, i can't stop listening to it. i'm still getting use to the dance, but when they perform it, i just smile because they're so happy and energetic it just projects all the way through the computer screen. haha.

i was away when they came back so i was just catching up on their comeback vids and i noticed they performed an altered Haptic Motion and i was like spazzing, i LOVE that song and it's great to see them performing it live. now i'm happy since i've seen them doing pop/rock. Jess looks really good with her outfit, she's the one that stood out the most in that perf. XD

i noticed someone mentioning that they were banned from performing on Mnet? does anyone know why? i just read about the whole KBS thing... poor girls! but they still managed to win despite not being there so it's all good. =D i guess then peopel can't say SM is bribing the stations since they don't even get to perform on it. lol!

Guest Shortyyy126

Just got my Gee CD today and wow, the girls look nice in the photo album :D

I have a request for everyone:

I'm currently doing a personal project for my room by drawing the pictures of all nine girls, frame them and post them up on my wall so I would like very high quality pictures of each of the members!

P.S.

this is my current work

gogo Tae Yeon!!

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/1299/img0091vc7.th.jpg

sorry for the bad quality, took picture with phone

2nkjs45.jpg

^ this one may be a bit difficult to draw... so here's another one

oj05xv.jpg

1601l5z.jpg

2wrk8av.jpg

2v8s6tw.jpg

2wc34if.jpg

2cprdow.jpg

29127hy.jpg

2eajrir.jpg

258mptg.jpg

i'm not sure if you're looking for candid photos or photoshoot photos (lol) and i'm not sure how HQ you need them to be, but i hope i helped a little. :)

by the way, your taeyeon drawing is freaken jjang. can't wait to see the finished piece. xD

Guest superjihyeee!

toffys191 woahh that's good! the eyes are like, amazing :3

how do you draw like that? :o

and Mellerz thanks for the gifs! (:

hehe i loved those JeNy moments :3

Guest XiahxTiffany

omG!!! love the taengoo picture!! cant believe u drew that !!

i really hope u get the piece done quick so u could show to us :)

cant wait till i see the end piece it looks amazing already

Guest Lishathestain

toffys191, oh my u talented person u :D that's amajing!

well who's here excited to see WGM? :P lol i'm just curious on how awkward (or maybe even not awkward) the uhm.. couple is

1232588066812_1.jpg

123258806814_2.jpg

C;inews24&naver

Guest XiahxTiffany

ahhhh lucky kid :( i would love to kiss sooyoung or yuri :(

i remember meeting them once and i wanted to chase them but didnt :)

but lucky kid!!!

and yes i am very excited to see taengoo on wgm :)

Guest jingaling.

^

^ look at the happy couple ^^

haha, i can't wait to see his visit to their dorm.

New-year-special variety shows

MBC Star Dance Battle - SNSD (PM9:40/01.25)

SBS Quiz show - SNSD (PM8:30/01.27)

SBS Star Chef - Fany (PM9:05/01.27)

c; bug@ssf.

i can't wait to see the star dance battle.

i miss seeing them doing real dancing.

^

^

im like seeing a father with his daughter getting married >.<

this is must be the 1st time im not excited over taeyeon in a show =/

anyway goodluck to her then, just hope she has enough time to rest

esp if they start perf on mubank again, that's mean per 3x a week + other music shows & festival, recording chinchin for hours like everyday? then wgm

crazyfrog aaah lucky you went to europe T_T me want lol

anyway mmm idk what happen between Mnet and SM

but seems like their situation not good at all =/ since there's no official article like mubank and SM

sigh i hope they solved it soon i wanna see the gals in every shows

Rofl ok more facts from radios (dude honestly you fall in love with SNSD through radios, they reveal so much). They're slowly being subbed T-T...

But here were some highlights for me .. since we had 3 back to back radios.

Apparently, they were riding in the van and Seohyun was watching a movie and the van shifted, and Sunny thought it would be cute to kiss her on the cheek at that moment. Except it freaked Seohyun out and she was like "uh unnie no that's not right" and shoved her away.

In Seohyun's words "i was watching a movie and then suddenly from the corner of my eye, i saw this big thing come towards me".

Rofl Seohyun always gets frigging taken advantaged on by Sunny.

Also ... remember during the Nexon BTS when Yoona was talking about how she got goosebumps from Tiffany when Tiffany was being all mushy about getting to have a schedule with Yoona? Well they talked more about it.

Tiffany and Yoona were in the van, and Tiffany had missed going to these activities with Yoona so she sat next to her and looked at her and smile and said "hey yoona today--" and before she could say anything else, Yoona said "just stop right there unnie. Don't say anything else." And Fany said "why? I'm just saying I'm glad that you're here with us today". And Yoona said "ewww unnie get out get out!"

Now here's the best part because of kkabyul.

There was a cricket in Fany's room and they emptied out an entire can of bug spray trying to kill it and then Yuri came in and with a paper cup, picked it up and released it outside. (haha our cute bug catcher)

Yuri got these rubber cockroach and rat toys for her birthday from fans and so she has been leaving them in Fany's room to scare her.

Specifically she left a cockroach on Tiffany's bed and went to go exercise (we all know how scared Tiffany gets around bugs). Fany called Yuri and Yuri was all happy like "yeah whats up Fany" and Fany said "come home right this instant".

And during Maybee's Radio, Maybee asked Tiffany if Taeyeon was still her wife and Tiffany said not really anymore because since they all live together it's like she has 8 wives now.

^

ROFL maknae hahahahahaha XD "suddenly i saw this big thing come towards me" LOL sunny aaaww she just want to kiss maknae's cheek coz she's so cuuutttteee XD

yoona MWAHAHA the gals just missing you honey XD

tiffany must be O_o when yoona told her "eeeewww unnie get out get out" lol

Sunny and Tiffany being REJECTED by their maknaes lol XD

and Yuri hahaha i think she just love having a role as Tiffany's HERO kekeke

since she's the one who help tiff with all the bug problem

i wonder tiff actually mad at her or calling her for help hahaha

Archived