少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Kikyo91 : Honestly, what Taeyeon said IS ignorant (and it's not racist like srsly..) and she apologized...but us fans still love her and antifans will still hate SNSD. I don't see the point of posting that, it'll just make sones here feel very uneasy. The YoonA told off chinese fans, taeng belittles ZLY...... like wtf?! I've never heard of that.

yep ignorant not racist -_-

anyway yeah the yoona one and taeyeon with zly lol XD now that's just XD XD XD wow i wonder the level of sin they got for making such an "info" :rolleyes:

not to mention taeyeon and her like roomates on their trainee days and no to mention they're good friends hahaha and i heard that kinda thing just after the whole taesu thingy XD

if they love to joke around now that i believe, ppl just love to break up SM Family more like break snsd from SM family tsk tsk -_-

try harder lol XD coz snsd and SM Towners will just getting closer and closer than before kekeke

caweii ow i remember back in november they supposed to have the fanmeet alone

just them w/o the others like a day after the concert, maybe they will since snsd never been to thai

oooh lucky you guys if they perf Gee on the fanmeet T_T lol

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cawaeii_tk

caweii ow i remember back in november they supposed to have the fanmeet alone

just them w/o the others like a day after the concert, maybe they will since snsd never been to thai

oooh lucky you guys if they perf Gee on the fanmeet T_T lol

yeah it's like that

i want fanmeet T^T

about Taeyeon case

it's hot topic here too

but SO-ONE is with TAEYEON anyway

we didn't notice much with that Racist case.

Nurse case makes us know more how Hospital works -_-

cuz some nurse has been replied and we understand them and TY too ^^

antis is just too serious want our gals to be sad T^T

Guest kangeroo

Music Bank won't be affected too much because their K-Chart still listed SNSD's "Gee" as the No. 1 song, just that they won't be able to perform but the performance score counts only 5% and it won't hurt too much.

Unfortunately, if they are not listed in M!Countdown it will affect big time here. M!Countdown is 15% of our score. :o

this makes me sad.

I quoted my convo with Edward from Soompi Chart thread.

Dear lord, i can not believe Mnet is 15%!! :crazy:

Well, at least we all know how well SoShi is doing in korea, despite their low scores here.

Plus...it's not the girls' fault. Them being banned is out of their hands.

I guess we just have to wait for SM to resolve issues with MuBank and Mnet.

But..i hear the girls' will be performing on MuBank on the 30th?

that's great news...but i'm not having my hopes up.

Sorry, i just wanted to inform, in case anyone was wondering how SoShi is fairing on Soompi Charts, and secondly to clarify why SoShi isn't doing so hot as expected!!

regarding antis - just don't pay attention to them. By doing so, you are only feeding the trolls and also making S<3nes hurt. Just gotta reallze that antis will hate Soshi, if there is a reason or not, or they'll make a reason to. And S<3nes will forever love the girls. Just as antis can't make you hate the girls, don't bet on it that you can make the antis love the girls. Sadly, when the antis grow up (mentally, that is) they'll give up this pointless hobbie of theirs.

Kikyo91, i understand how u feel but u just gotta move on, every single life needs something to prove their existence, including those "a-or-h-beings", ironically i have to say that snsd is the reason for both SONE and "their" existence, so there's no need to bother how "they" live or let our life being bother by "them", all u need to do is continue to love the girls even they make some mistakes(every1 make mistakes, we're human... :phew: ).

In fact, the issue wasn't a big deal in korea itself instead the hospital issue was the 1 they're argued about and Tae Yeon oredy apologized for that, so jus let it off...

Let's turn to other topic, i jus browse through several charting site of korea and our girls still topping most of it(well, mayb 1 or 2 of it dropped cos there're new songs coming out from other artists)but overall our girls still doing quite well and hope they can keep with this result as long as they can.... :D

Guest hiphopatihopxx

soo they are scehduled for music bank? i'm not going to get my hopes up though since i was really excited the past two times and then it got cancelled. if SHINee is going to be on SNSD should be too hopefully..

oo that is good to hear the girls are popular in thailand. lol i am always jealous of the thai fans when they get to go to the SM concert. i really wish i could go but sadly that is not an option

Guest chungmah.

^ omg eunice. THAT WAS SO CUTE LOLLL.

they were squealing like crazy. sooyoung was so happy to hug him and soori got a kiss ! ^^

^ Ok it's kind of sad when you get jealous of a little boy T-T.

Honestly not fair.

The real issue is that the girls won't be on MCD this week because of another event, so it's kind of pointless to continue voting. They're not going to get crap, and it's bothering me. I could careless because MCD performances aren't all that great T-T but aish ... whatever, time to get over it, I guess.

Guest hiphopatihopxx

omg that little boy was soo cute.

ah haha he was dancing to rainism. that made me laugh

lol all the girls were like squealing over him. aww he gave Sooyong and Yuri a kiss xD

Guest Jenster

The video with the boy was cute.

Lol@ at Hyoyeon and Tiffany because they were the only members who didn't find the boy interesting enough to come over to him. Hyoyeon just sat there and Tiffany was still in the background, haha.

Guest &anita_*

*I'm THAI and i'm not good in english*

i will make you surprise that our gals is very popular

omo~ you guys are amazing Sones! I'm glad Soshi has supporters like you guys, and so happy that they are popular in thailand! thanks for sharing the news~ sorry i cut your post T_T

this makes me sad.

I quoted my convo with Edward from Soompi Chart thread.

Dear lord, i can not believe Mnet is 15%!! :crazy:

Well, at least we all know how well SoShi is doing in korea, despite their low scores here.

Plus...it's not the girls' fault. Them being banned is out of their hands.

I guess we just have to wait for SM to resolve issues with MuBank and Mnet.

But..i hear the girls' will be performing on MuBank on the 30th?

that's great news...but i'm not having my hopes up.

Sorry, i just wanted to inform, in case anyone was wondering how SoShi is fairing on Soompi Charts, and secondly to clarify why SoShi isn't doing so hot as expected!!

regarding antis - just don't pay attention to them. By doing so, you are only feeding the trolls and also making S<3nes hurt. Just gotta reallze that antis will hate Soshi, if there is a reason or not, or they'll make a reason to. And S<3nes will forever love the girls. Just as antis can't make you hate the girls, don't bet on it that you can make the antis love the girls. Sadly, when the antis grow up (mentally, that is) they'll give up this pointless hobbie of theirs.

aw dang, mcountdown is 15%? nooooo~~~ TTT_TTT gosh, why do they always have to ban sm artists lol. but oh well, like you said, they are doing good in korea right now ^^

and kikyo; aw dear just ignore those anti comments. right now they have too much hatred in their hearts~ really though, i feel more sorry for anti's than snsd, because atleast at the end of the day SNSD will always have Sone to love them..but antis wont have anyone loll~ oh well..the price you pay for being a hater~ just ignore those comments in the future..itll just make you sad~ ^^

and omg, the girls with that little boy! awwwwwww so cuuuute <3 thanks for sharing that link~ and also thanks for sharing those pics powerof9~ they look so cuute

Guest CphirMaig

090121 SNSD back stage inkigayo cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm8gKwyWjA0

credits:zippomaru soshifanclub

That kid is so lucky... >.<

Icon Concert [16.01.09 ]

Thanks for the pictures~

lol what is going on with tiffany and the face making on stage?

It's the part where TY says "Babo", so she always makes fun of her, she changes it every time they perform 'gee'. I find it really cute~ (seohyun is starting to do things too in recent perfs)

Some cute gifs:

5047.gif

Our deer, Yoong~

1425.gif

Food Goddess SooYoung~

225.gif

396.gif

Lovely Taengoo~

Guest Jenster

lol what is going on with tiffany and the face making on stage?

LOL

Yeah, bad timing on some of the pics, but she does make those faces during certain parts of the performance.

I wouldn't worry about the soompi chart so long as the girls are doing well in Korea. Still, I wish the girls get to perform on all four stages for once.

Guest Mellerz

OMO, Sooyoung kissing that little boy and then the little boy kissing Yuri was TOO CUTE XD

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/5803/e009...1e392d75ii6.jpg

and that picture is just.. aigoo, priceless <3

090120 Tablo's Dreamy Radio

A day late again, but whatever.. again LOL

2v1ta42.gif

Ahnyong Sooyoung

53tx5s.gif

Bunny ears! Pass it on!

308b80w.gif

Aw, cutie Seohyun

x6ijl.gif

And her head just DROPPED XD

maxmy1.gif

Haha, Sunny and Maknae moment!

2wme3xz.gif

Sooyoung looked like she was gon' kill somebody

i60as4.gif

Ouu, Skin-Ship c(=

ortnvq.gif

I liked this one, Yuri kinda hits the mic stand

then she almost hits Sooyoung's shoulders XD

25f6555.gif

Tiffany is sure excited... iono about Sica...

2l9lcn.gif

OH! Tiffany is a Gangsta! LOL

54f98i.gif

JeNy moment, JeNy moment!

wk4nph.gif

Sica's laughing and Tiffany's tryna hold her up?

2ytvbb9.gif

Yuri: "... peek-a-boo..."

xc4yhg.gif

I know we got a JeNy moment in here...

but I can't seem to get my eyes off Sica's S-Line

2dugv43.gif

Sica hits Yuri on the head, haha

2wq7huu.gif

Yuri finds her way around Sica to Tiffany

jq6c2f.gif

Cutie little Fany

2dri1b7.gif

Watch how slowly Tiffany's head dropped...

Sica: "Pick your head up"

Yuri: "Get your arm off of my chair!"

2h7qkv7.gif

Omo, cutest YulSic moment that night

2e6esnt.gif

LOL, they treated Yuri like a ping pong

14ccg3d.gif

Oh yeah, SNSD are always winners haha

sb0ajp.gif

random ending LOL Tiffany, Maknae & Hyo

mbu802.gifvy9ids.gif24nisdh.gif

qqq0i9.gif260wtwh.gif2s7x5x4.gif

Guest ayuki baby

rofl, tiffany grabbing at grandma jessica hahaha

sooyoungs laugh makes me laugh

what cute gifs! love gangsta tiffany <3

btw, does anyone know how to gain access to snsd china? i think i need a code or something

Guest crazyfrog

oh my goodness!! i just came back from a three week holiday and haven't catched up completely yet, but i have to say, I LOVE GEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333 that song is so catchy! it's true it's still a cute concept but it's not sugary cute so i think it's great! i also love their clothes, simple, a little retro, but manages to be cute and sexy at the same time.

and congrats to yoona winning an acting award! that's a great recognition and encouragement for her, hope she'll keep developing as an actress. =)

thanks everyone for sharing!! =D

Archived