少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest zahieyjunki

hey people!!!

what's great news anyway?? lolly thnx for the charts!!

wow, the girls no 2!! so near to DBSK!! they're so great! (the girls)!!

The girls llok so happy at Tablo radio show!!! gahh~

any vids to watch? jingg thnx for the link!!

JeNy owns that time!! cecil thnx a lot!!

Its an awkward photoshoot!! haha~ so quiet there!! Or they bringing the mood?

thnx for the WGM pics!!! where's that old man to be her partner? haha~

yay~ They're will perform at MuBank!!! yeay~ so no probs anymore right? I wish..

zippo & karen, thnx for inki pics!! The girls lloking stunning in the black heels!! Heart it~!!

baesica31kw21.jpg

baesica93osvb21.jpg

tae-d9dkk3ki31.jpg

tiri3lkse41.jpg

yutop2fwl4sg1.jpg

waaaaa~ soshibang!!! they're together!!

haha~ no lah!! It's just a fanart from chellinx !!

I'm just help to post it!!!

Can I know where is the pic taken? Can I have the real one?

BaeSica, YuTop, Tae-D & RiFany rockzzz!!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i wish their MuBank perf wont be cancelled in the last minute..

i hate it when that happens..hurts fans' feelings really..

on a happy note,they're number 2!..congrats to the girls!they really are doing well!..

idk how many times ive said that already,but i cant seem to stop myself!..

LOL :D

OMG this has made my day ><. mostly b/c i thought only three girls were going to be on the show.

the pairings. JAY & SICA= my two fav. of their respective groups. how awesome is that. lol sunny & taek= short vs. tall

Yoona& Chansung- tell me that wasnt a surprise to anyone. that too me was themost obvious pairing. i was expecting tiffany& khun though. idk

thanks for this awesome news!

i for one wasnt expecting Yoona and Chansung seriously.i think Chansung looks younger than Yoong. :P But they are both from the same year.lol. yes Jay and Sica<333

How bout just sica and me and the rest can do w.e they want ^^

let's all share Sica. :lol:

Also when Tiffany gets mad, Jessica said that you need an umbrella because she talks so fast and spits haha.

cutest thing ever. lol...reminds me of one fanfic. :D

IPLE updated SNSD's schedule. The girls are performing on Music Bank on the 30th, for now atleast.

Serous? wow. i wonder what's the sudden reason in changing their minds?

thanks for the heads up!

Guest nightmare.

WOw, i think tablo's radio is great.

many secrets are out from the girls.

Yul and Fany's ways when they're angry

and i just watched inkigayo (i'm so late)

they are so cute

and i love the shoes..

i wonder what will they use at other performance...

i know it will be simple

Guest chackchagi

Sankyuu! Appearances are deceptive~ Yul is the member that surprised me the most, I think. ^^ I was thinking why the heck JeTi were turned around when they were singing. Man, Yul! Kkabyul is perfectly fitting, too.

ZOMG, SoshiBang pics! Sica's long hair = Shock! Miss it~ But Sica on Tablo's radio with short hair/glasses = SO CUTE.

And Inki pics! The TaeFany pic is pure love. And seriously, those plus the WGM pics - Taeyeon has found the fountain of youth. SERIOUSLY, she actually manages to keep looking younger and younger!

And hearing about them spending New Years with their families is FANTASTIC. Thank you, SM! YAY!

Seriously?! I can't imagine Yuri being so... nagger-ish. I watched that FG scene and.... I'm going to watch it again. I didn't noticed it. I was like laughing at Jessica because she was being scolded by Yuri. ^^

Omo. Does that pictorial has a hair dresser? T__T what did they do to our magnae..

I super love the Inkigayo backstage pics. I was surprised to see Yoona's close up pic (the computer is still loading it so it's not resized yet). They're so heavenly creatures. lol

Oh I don't think it's being naggerish. Yuri is very organized, that's what Sunny says about having her as a roommate atleast. Like the list that she makes when she's talking to you contains like rebuttals of things you might say as well, Sooyoung says it's because she likes to really win arguments so she gets really into the list making. It seems like Tiffany & Sooyoung get like yelled at by Yul the most because they were very descriptive, and seemed to know everything. I would love to get Yul angry and experience this list first hand haha.

And then they also talked about the other girls and their angry habits, haha but you have to wait for subs, it's funnier watching Sooyoung imitate the other girls. Bottomline is that Sica cries when she gets angry. Tiffany talks about this important meeting the girls had and like they were angry at each other and Sica literally just left the room and cried. Maknae says that she just like hugs her dolls when she cries, rofl JeNy says that she punches/throws them instead haha. But yeah just wait for subs it was a very funny radio.

Omo! Seohyun just hug her doll? She has a doll inside their dorm? I mean doll from her childhood or doll given by fans? Seriously... she is the best magnae in the wide world. Coz she acts like baby. OHH. I can imagine Sooyoung imitating her members.

Guest Kikyo91

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!

v

v

TAEYEON IS A RACIST.

Man, I could not take it no longer to hold silence on not reporting on this insignificant 9 member by all means failure group! I didn’t say much mainly cuz their comeback was deeming failure on its own account and didn’t need much help on my part shedding light on the reality of the case … with SM pleading statement that three members of the group were sick with flue or some other mini cooper, the same old stories of visiting hospital multiple times before their comeback stage! Making them wear pants and make them look like bunch of grass hoppers throwing their non-existence richard simmons and lamp-post like legs which are unable to bend right creating incoherent vomit inducing movements which they are brave to call it dance step. And the recent fun part is their KSB banning process and numerous MNET troubles with SM that will leave them with so much more option of paying for the programs to show their face on TV. WHAT A PEACEFUL COMEBACK! WE LOVE IT!

We always said it’s not only their Tiffany number who is out right rude and disrespectful! Their leader TaeYeon just proved the nation that she is as disrespectful as Tiffany AND EVEN MORE! Apparently on her collaboration Radio Show with Kangin from Super Junior (ChinChin) she was bragging on how she was in the hospital and how frustrating the account was on her part. The story was thatTaeYeon (holding a high school diploma) was demanding for an IV injection and the nurses and the medical Doctors decided not to give her the IV. She then told the audience on radio right off TO NOT VIST THE HOSPITAL ANYMORE! Her exact words being; “I’m not letting sick people go to that hospital” Her comment made flood of complains on the radio website from the audience including staff of the hospital Doctors and nurses leaving her no choice but to apologize by saying; “Fine fine. I get it with all the messages. It’s my fault for being sick, I’m SORRY.”

But the peace only lasted for couple minutes, that is after playing the Alicia Keys song on the radio the IDIOT came back on air by uttering these exact words bellow ;

“For a black person she’s really pretty”

What a RETARD! Someone do us all favor and disappear these girls from the face of earth! Can you imagine the leader of a so called IDOL group in a legal age on the public broadcasting show would represent the whole stand of girls her AGE in Korea (as what SNSD “Girl’s Generation” is all about anyways as SM marketing plans states, right?) on the beauty of black people In that manner and form?

Ever since the arrival of SNSD all the funs in KPOP has been taken away, Thanks to them KPOP is on the verge of fall as for the fact there is nothing left of that mid 2000 “interest” factor in the international audience (which we are) about the industry! And speaking for myself SNSD has been a big part of my own withdrawal of the industry! All the collaborations and festivals are miserable showcase of the big companies paying their way to win awards and get more minutes to show the face of the untalented artists on TV. The News sites are all paid advertisement and only articles come out that the big boss has already deposited their checks! And they ripped my heart hearing all their raciest comments over and over again when it comes to international people.

It was YoonA that told off the Chinese fans that why they don’t go after Chinese guys and leave Korean guys alone! It was TaeYeon that belittled ZLY during their training years for being a Chinese! It was Tiffany that acted being from the States gives her all the rights to feel she is the best out of the whole country!

is absolutely ridiculous! this news turns into some sites and it is regrettable!!POOR Tae!! ç____ç

antis right -____- ...?

Tae is a very good leader!!

I am very angry ...and tired of continued malice!

soory for this bad news...

Kikyo91:

I didn't read them all but I can see the nurse thing again. That has been discussed pages back and even in Korean Celeb Photos. Taeyeon already said sorry for her mistake. Besides, that was just like a blog entry written by an anti fan.

Guest cawaeii_tk

*I'm THAI and i'm not good in english*

i will make you surprise that our gals is very popular

1st SO-ONE

in this forum > http://board.girlsgeneration-th.com/

it's now more than 10,000 members now

2nd CHARTS

in this chart we make our gals song go up to 2nd hardly

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=12253989

enter this page one time/one point (and one ip / one hour for another point)

http://www.pingbook.com/dvd/view.php?id=281

This is the artist information page (include that real time chart)

http://www.pingbook.com/dvd/

MV CHART

http://www.pingbook.com/mv/

look at TOP CHART WEEKLY

The GEE MV is now 95258 views

(When it came out we make it go to the first in one day!)

(top 4 is our gals MV and Perf)

THIS is the top 100 MV CHART

http://www.pingbook.com/mv/index.php?sort=top100

ITNW is the 8th

Baby Baby is the 22th

Gee is the 24th

GG is the 32th

Kissing you is 44th

Tell me perf is the77th

^__^

and this is the music page

http://www.pingbook.com/music/

scroll down a little see 'Hot album by user vote'

see the different by the vote

our gals

So Nyeo Shi Dae - Gee The First mini Album

- stars 9.15/10 (1928 ppl voted)

and more !

3rd CD sales

GMMinternational is the company that sale SNSD's album

Gee will come out this 13feb

http://www.gmminter.com/

our gals forum

http://www.gmminter.com/board/index.php?board=56.0

and whenever their albums are out it'll be sold out really fast

and hard to get one -_- (i have to order BABYBABY version.b from the company directly)

PS*v

it's more than 3 sites for SNSD's SO-ONE in Thailand

this 2 is the most poppular

http://board.girlsgeneration-th.com/

http://www.soshifanclub.com/

and in TRUE music , MTV thailand and CHANNEL[V] thailand

our gals is always in the chart

although there're antis but 'US' SO-ONE is STRONGLY LOVE the gals

we fight for the gals

and we didn't see them in our country yet!

the fanmeeting event by gmminter has been cancel since the SM concert postpone and the gals schedual is so busy we don't know when we can have some PROMOTING EVENT or FANMEETING

i hope we can get their concert since WG concert will be show here next month why our gals can't have anything ?

but only SM CONCERT

T__T sorry for too much speaking

haha!

BYE

Guest Kikyo91

miyachan11

yes, infact I was sure it was an entry of a antifan èçè ""

btw thanks ^ ^ now that I am sure 100% I feel better ^ ^

*crying again*

Guest essayistic

if taeyon is racist then what does that anti make herself to be? an angel? yes it's ridiculous. how about moving on with our lives? lol! taeyon fighting!

Guest Kikyo91

if taeyon is racist then what does that anti make herself to be? an angel? yes it's ridiculous. how about moving on with our lives? lol! taeyon fighting!

of course èçè i totally agree èçè

Tae is a .. REALLY GOOD PERSON!

mr35s0.gif

lol cute XD

kikyo aw dear why reading such a rubbish???

she said so and everyone already explain everything (the non haters one and who can understand the situation esp there in korea)

and bout Yoona one LOL XD XD XD OMG that's the funniest thing i ever read ah whatever just ignore those kinda hate and ofcourse other than the "racist" thingy (with them exaggerating everything) all just crap lol XD HATERS/Antis will do and MAKE UP ANYTHING to attack the gals you know that >.< coz they just have no life why bother reading something that made by ppl full of hate and definitely have no life =/

anyway caweii_tk WOW that's like so impressive

now i have no doubt that SNSD has so many fans in thai

are they will still have their own fanmeet after SM Concert?

Guest yienyienyien

Kikyo91 : Honestly, what Taeyeon said IS ignorant (and it's not racist like srsly..) and she apologized...but us fans still love her and antifans will still hate SNSD. I don't see the point of posting that, it'll just make sones here feel very uneasy. The YoonA told off chinese fans, taeng belittles ZLY...... like wtf?! I've never heard of that.

cawaeii_tk : nice to know that SNSD is popular in Thailand. :D Yea, I saw a few clips of thai fans dancing to Gee, really awesome. <3 Thai sones are lucky, SNSD is going to Thailand right..for the SM concert.

Guest cawaeii_tk

anyway caweii_tk WOW that's like so impressive

now i have no doubt that SNSD has so many fans in thai

are they will still have their own fanmeet after SM Concert?

i'm not sure

there will have a Fanmeeting host by concert's sponser (which is hard to get in T_T)

but i'm not sure that their is all of them or not (may be just only DBSK and SUJU)

T__T but for sure their promoting event is not have untill their schedule is less

GMMinter tell us last week and we shocked T^T

cawaeii_tk : nice to know that SNSD is popular in Thailand. :D Yea, I saw a few clips of thai fans dancing to Gee, really awesome. <3 Thai sones are lucky, SNSD is going to Thailand right..for the SM concert.

Dance cover is really popular for many years ^^

start with Jpop then Kpop.

as we can't see them easily we do this instead (did you heard the cheer? ^^)

and Yeah they will come for sure ^^

but some problems still.

we are worry that KIBUM will not come

and now Stephanie the grace too T_T

and the SONG LIST is different (less than other concert)

and we can't do anything with it !

btw. press conference will be on the 6th at Parc Paragon (not confirm yet)

Archived