少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPLE updated SNSD's schedule. The girls are performing on Music Bank on the 30th, for now atleast.

hmmm lol somehow regreting not to have snsd in the show maybe lol XD

or they should win again this week rofl XD that's why they should perf and accept the award XD

since they still topping all charts and mubank based on that

OOOOOOOOOOOH cool to see snsd's Mv being aired in japan

preview still but is this mean something? since it looks like Local Tv not cable

kekeke

hahaha i hear "sugoi" XD and "kawaii" LOL XD good response from the Mc maybe???

Guest baby-swts

WTHHH... i keep seeing recent Mu bank schedules of who is gonna perform..

why does snsd not get to perform on kbs music bank but SHINEE DOES?? <_<:angry:

Guest &anita_*

IPLE updated SNSD's schedule. The girls are performing on Music Bank on the 30th, for now atleast.

best news ever! hopefully itll stay like this..i really want them to perform on MuBank :/ it was such a pity when SNSD couldn't perform or receive their award last time..though it was kinda funny and awkward seeing the MC's handling that situation lol

wowww, snsd is on japanese entertainment news? yeah im thinking its a good response since they said 'kawaii' and 'sugoi' but erm..i wonder if SM is planning something with snsd? like sending them to japan? lol i hope not, but yeah its so awesome how they played 'gee' on there!

^thanks for those pics zippomaru~ Sica with glasses <3

Guest superjihyeee!

baby-swts I don't think we should be angry/vengeful about that, lol. Plus, now SNSD gets to perform. (as soy said in the post somewhere above yours)

^woah, the girls to japan!

but... i don't think they'll stay a long time, even if they do end up going. Rooming/food/travel for nine girls in a different country would cost a lot of $$$. Maybe it's possible for them to stay a while, since Gee did really well. But i want them to stay in Korea, lol. (even though it's selfish of me to say this >.>) Like I remember Super Junior never stayed in japan that long; they just went for fanmeetings and stuff, and someone told me it was because it was too expensive to house 13 boys. It's kind of a similar situation, yes?

oh emm gee this picture of tiffany is too cute.

she's so lovable/adorable! (:

Guest ayuki baby

OMG Taeny is sooo cute! I really want to just squeeze Taengoo in those pictures, she looks so adorable kekeke

They all look so animated and bright. Fany Fany Tiffanyyyyyyy <3

Guest ningmeng

Haha Apparently when Yuri gets angry at you, she writes down like a list of grievances and like pulls you aside to read them to you. And then if you try to interrupt, she doesn't let you and shes like "no listen to what I have to say.. you did this and this and this and this" and then when shes done and you say something that she didn't expect, she goes to another room, writes another list and comes out to correct you.

And then Sooyoung explains that the first step of when Yuri is mad is when she starts talking to herself, like she did in the kitchen with Sica in Factory Girl.

i cant believe when someone is angry and does this.

apparently, soy's kkabyul is like this.

damn. i wonder if sica suffers from this treatment.

and im keeping my fingers crossed for music bank!

Guest starduster34

Sooyoung looks so tall compared to Jessica and Tiffany. Lol.

Thanks for all the picture spam.. The girls look so awesome.. They're so pretty!!

Guest Kiss Me

I'm loving all the SBS Inki pictures. You know, the banner that says "Girls Generation" while they were performing... doesn't it look like the Disney font? Hahaha is it? The girls must love Disney so much that they use it as their banner font. Anyways, I really enjoyed the YulHyun pictures from backstage. SO cute. SO SO SO cute. I'm totally loving this couple more and more.

And from Tablo's radio.... OMG, Yul. Why the heck are you so funny? Writing down a list. I can totally imagine her writing to Sica and writing how she doesnt like when she cheats on her. LOL Yul for the win<3 You rock, girl.

Guest luumanhgirl

Yul is so adorable.When she gets mad,she does it instead of her punishment...LOL...It's so cute.I think Sica is endured it the best..^^..

I watched Tablo's radio.Although I couldn't understand what they said but it seemed funny.I hope soshisubs will sub it.

Maknae is so tall,she seems taller than Yoong.Maknae is more beautiful every day.

They will perform in Music bank...LOL..Finally,KBS let them perform.I hope they will be received award in 30th Music bank.

65.000 copies were sold in 11 days.It was so impressive and wonderful.The target(100.000 copies) can be possible.

Soshi jjang....S♥ne jjang...!!!

I'm loving all the SBS Inki pictures. You know, the banner that says "Girls Generation" while they were performing... doesn't it look like the Disney font? Hahaha is it? The girls must love Disney so much that they use it as their banner font. Anyways, I really enjoyed the YulHyun pictures from backstage. SO cute. SO SO SO cute. I'm totally loving this couple more and more.

And from Tablo's radio.... OMG, Yul. Why the heck are you so funny? Writing down a list. I can totally imagine her writing to Sica and writing how she doesnt like when she cheats on her. LOL Yul for the win<3 You rock, girl.

lol i didnt realized the Disney's Font XD

but yeah i think they really like anything Disney kekeke

they should go there if they ever go to America again hahaha

there should be a show bout snsd Vacation to America rofl XD

Yul is so adorable.When she gets mad,she does it instead of her punishment...LOL...It's so cute.I think Sica is endured it the best..^^..

I watched Tablo's radio.Although I couldn't understand what they said but it seemed funny.I hope soshisubs will sub it.

Maknae is so tall,she seems taller than Yoong.Maknae is more beautiful every day.

They will perform in Music bank...LOL..Finally,KBS let them perform.I hope they will be received award in 30th Music bank.

65.000 copies were sold in 11 days.It was so impressive and wonderful.The target(100.000 copies) can be possible.

Soshi jjang....S♥ne jjang...!!!

hahaha indeed maknae now so tall >.< i think in short time she will surpass Sooyoung XD

i think it's 13 days dear ^_^ yah KBS lol XD maybe the thing with SM already being solved but KBS not yet allowing SM artists all go to mubank....maybe like one in a time

Guest Jenster

Good to hear they're going to be on Music Bank for now.

Those fans at Tablo's radio are so lucky to be that close to SNSD.

Love the backstage Inki pics. Thanks for sharing.

Guest Senorita_

Hopefully they are performing next week. I wouldn't be suprised if the girls' won Number 1 again on Friday.

I know SHINee is performing this week, so maybe all the KBS-SM fued is over?...-_-

Shikshin = God(dess) of Food

Kkabyul = Kkab (like playful) Yul (basically Yur in Korea but the R sounds like a L, so they type out Yul)

PMS's radio wasn't bora, btw Tablo's radio was hilarious haha

There were a lot of funny stories told on Tablo's radio. It proves once again that Kwon Yul is the cutest thing alive.

Haha Apparently when Yuri gets angry at you, she writes down like a list of grievances and like pulls you aside to read them to you. And then if you try to interrupt, she doesn't let you and shes like "no listen to what I have to say.. you did this and this and this and this" and then when shes done and you say something that she didn't expect, she goes to another room, writes another list and comes out to correct you.

And then Sooyoung explains that the first step of when Yuri is mad is when she starts talking to herself, like she did in the kitchen with Sica in Factory Girl.

Also when Tiffany gets mad, Jessica said that you need an umbrella because she talks so fast and spits haha.

During Tiffany's part in Oppa Nappa, Yuri was trying to make Tiffany laugh so she was like hiding under the table and stuff rofl and Seohyun had to cover for Tiffany because she was cracking up.

Seriously?! I can't imagine Yuri being so... nagger-ish. I watched that FG scene and.... I'm going to watch it again. I didn't noticed it. I was like laughing at Jessica because she was being scolded by Yuri. ^^

Maknae solo newsen pic

those eye bags ><

http://soshified.com/forums/uploads/123197...10_624_8990.jpg

credits to newsen

Omo. Does that pictorial has a hair dresser? T__T what did they do to our magnae..

I super love the Inkigayo backstage pics. I was surprised to see Yoona's close up pic (the computer is still loading it so it's not resized yet). They're so heavenly creatures. lol

Archived