少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest chackchagi

Sorry, random of me but Sooyoung's nickname Shikshin and Yul's nickname Kkabyul, where did they originate from/what do they mean? Something to do with UM?

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lishathestain

omgee so pretty! i LOVE jessica's dress :wub: even though the angle or wtvr makes her ahem breasts area look flat :P

hyoyeon looks gorgeous! i don't really like yoona's dress but she looks pretty anyways lol.

2009012114557572.jpg

C;newsway21&naver

V

V yeah her arms look really thin T-T

Guest starduster34

I just watched their radio shows... AIGOO! They're so cute! Lol.

Their next performance is this Thursday, right? Wonder what they're going to wear?

EDIT: They look so cute in those dresses!!!

Guest jingaling.

^

^ omg why so pretty<3

i can't wait for the idol show with 2pm.

sica & jay :D

her arms look really thin though ><

Sorry, random of me but Sooyoung's nickname Shikshin and Yul's nickname Kkabyul, where did they originate from/what do they mean? Something to do with UM?

sooyoung loves eating~

shikshin = food goddess or something along the lines of that xD

not so sure about kkabyul.

Guest Jenster

^Seohyun and Yoona's dress looks a bit weird but they still look pretty nonetheless.

I still can't really get used to Jessica's new hair but she seems happy with it.

Tiffany's cheeks are rather pink in that pic. XD

Guest superjihyeee!

^

^

^

^

omg. Seohyun is so tall now. She towers over the other members. lol (:

but still, she's super pretty (:

I don't really like Tiff's dress =x

Guest chackchagi

Food goddess! Makes total sense! ^^ Thanks jinggg.

Nice pic! LOL at Tiff/Sunny's expressions. And the giant apple nametags. Li'l Sunny looks like she's wearing a t-shirt. I wish all the girls were on all the shows together. I wish they brought some of the older, classic variety shows back, or something along those lines.

Guest Jenster

I just read over at the Shinee thread that they're going to perform on Music Bank this week. I wonder why the girls don't get to perform? Doesn't make sense to make an exception for Shinee if SM artists are banned.

Guest &anita_*

kkabyul= mischievous yul. I think she was called this since Girls Go to School days, because she was playful/mischievous..but i could be wrong..better to ask Soy this question. She knows everything about Yuri lol!

^Jenster; aw, i hope our girls get to perform on Music Bank soon too T_T but i'm glad Shinee gets to perform now keke. just hope our girls will too :/

Taeyeon pics from We Got Married event:

tae1.jpg

tae2.jpg

tae3.jpg

tae4.jpg

tae5.jpg

tae6.jpg

Tae is wearing a "sushi lover" shirt :lol: she is so cute! and i swear i saw this shirt at F21 o.o

credit; 김보아 +bug@ssf

lisha, that pic is so cuuute. i love sica's dress..but gosh her legs are so thin T_T

Guest XiahxTiffany

mann Taengoo is so cute in those pics she looks shy lol :)

cant wait till shes on WGM i am going to watch it everyday literally just to see her !!

Guest keeptryin'

Hyo - Khun

Tiff - Junsu

Yoona - Chansung

Seohyun - Wooyoung

Sica - Jaybum*******

Sunny - Taekyeon

Junho - Boom

OMG this has made my day ><. mostly b/c i thought only three girls were going to be on the show.

the pairings. JAY & SICA= my two fav. of their respective groups. how awesome is that. lol sunny & taek= short vs. tall

Yoona& Chansung- tell me that wasnt a surprise to anyone. that too me was themost obvious pairing. i was expecting tiffany& khun though. idk

thanks for this awesome news!

Guest DLEE5191

OMG this has made my day ><. mostly b/c i thought only three girls were going to be on the show.

the pairings. JAY & SICA= my two fav. of their respective groups. how awesome is that. lol sunny & taek= short vs. tall

Yoona& Chansung- tell me that wasnt a surprise to anyone. that too me was themost obvious pairing. i was expecting tiffany& khun though. idk

thanks for this awesome news!

How bout just sica and me and the rest can do w.e they want ^^

Shikshin = God(dess) of Food

Kkabyul = Kkab (like playful) Yul (basically Yur in Korea but the R sounds like a L, so they type out Yul)

PMS's radio wasn't bora, btw Tablo's radio was hilarious haha

There were a lot of funny stories told on Tablo's radio. It proves once again that Kwon Yul is the cutest thing alive.

Haha Apparently when Yuri gets angry at you, she writes down like a list of grievances and like pulls you aside to read them to you. And then if you try to interrupt, she doesn't let you and shes like "no listen to what I have to say.. you did this and this and this and this" and then when shes done and you say something that she didn't expect, she goes to another room, writes another list and comes out to correct you.

And then Sooyoung explains that the first step of when Yuri is mad is when she starts talking to herself, like she did in the kitchen with Sica in Factory Girl.

Also when Tiffany gets mad, Jessica said that you need an umbrella because she talks so fast and spits haha.

During Tiffany's part in Oppa Nappa, Yuri was trying to make Tiffany laugh so she was like hiding under the table and stuff rofl and Seohyun had to cover for Tiffany because she was cracking up.

omgee so pretty! i LOVE jessica's dress :wub: even though the angle or wtvr makes her ahem breasts area look flat :P

hyoyeon looks gorgeous! i don't really like yoona's dress but she looks pretty anyways lol.

http://www.nanumnews.com/imgdata/nanumnews...12114557572.jpg

C;newsway21&naver

LOL XD breast XD but you know she has it ;p

anyway WOW maknae so TAAAAAAAAAALLLL!!! usually yoona taller than her but now seohyun like the tallest

gah she look so pretty and im glad to see her in variety shows now ^_^

Taeyeon and WGM -_-

Guest hiphopatihopxx

woah that picture of the all the girls in the dresses is amazing. they all look beautiful

i love sica's dress!! i have to agree though the angle is kind of weird.

hyoyeon and sunny look goregous. I really like Fany's skirt thing too

oh em Gee, Yuri is so cute, I'm totally turning into a Yul fan, i wonder how many lists Yul had made for Sica, there's too much JeTi nowadays, I'm pretty sure she's unsatisfied with that. Anyways who does these kind of things, i know why your love for a certain kkab person keeps on increasing soy, she's tooo adorable for words. Tiffany, ahah , i can just imagine her speaking and blabbering really fast, except in english though. Fanny ah :] I want to know more weird, adorable habits and things the girls do, they're so ----, lol. Soshi <3

Yulsic<3

Archived