少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

I think most of the fault lies with the nurses. If there really isn't anything they can do just explain it to the patients, that for that specific shot or w/e as a nurse they can't administer it or can't without supervision from a doctor and that doctors aren't available. By saying sorry can't give you shot, the doctor that gives it is out for lunch is a bad way of putting it. People don't go to the hospital because it's fun so at least put things in such a way as to not make them feel like they're chop liver cause they probably not in the right state of mind to take it very well.

As to talking about it on the radio i think it's perfectly acceptable because to me, part of being a radio figure is creating a rapport with the listeners and what better way and to share some life experiences with them. Given she could of word it better too so as to not step on people's toes. Only way i'd see as not reasonable to mention it on radio is if she was slandering a specific hospital or person.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jenster

I thought the girls are banned from Mnet, so what would be the point of voting for them if they're not in the running?

Good to see them on top though.

Guest zomgitschu

Bad Taeyeon. Come here and let Father Johnny slap you in the butt for being such a naughty girl. Actually, all 9 of them should line up, then I can finally host my own version of JYP's Naughty Party.

credit:allkpop

exactly who said this? allkpop? since there are so many readers it's so easy to make people follow like peer pressure

they also said that even though both of them said those statements, taeyeon was the only one they complained at?

personally, to me it doesn't even sound rude.

im proud that the girls have been through so much and continued on. i don't know any other artists that have been through this much "drama"

anwyays, STAR KING! woo when was the last time they were on that show? been a while

the episode looks so fun, *looks for a full version of the episode*

Guest zahieyjunki

Nab1lah93 thnx for the link!!

I will vote ASAP!! so surpised they're leading so far infront!!

Good x3!!!

lolly88,karen,lisha thnx for the star king caps!!

OMG!! Fany sitting beside Nickhun ? no way!

Melinda love ur gifs as usual!!

All of them so dorky there!! Sica arghhh~ ur so cute even wear the specs!!

the girls will performing on inki today? yay~~

can't wait to watch WGM to be aired though i'm not really like taeyeon will be married to Hyungdon!!

I only watch because of my Taeng only!!

Guest superherojaejoong

Does anybody know the number of sales of gee mini album?

i rlly want to know...

anyways abt the taengoo thing.. no comment

Their music core perf was osm, wat did Fany say in the begining tho?

i thot she said "listen jess..."

Guest zahieyjunki

baby-swts thnx for the link!!

the first one they're so like the girls!!

Even high school student even already dance the song!!

I really adore some of the dance in GEE!!

OMG!! I should learn the dance more...

I think Kiss the Radio is not subbed yet but maybe later coz it still new one!!

Guest agnesia60

I miss taeyeon....glad to see a " less sick" taeyeon at the performance yesterday...she looks amazingly cute yesterday....love her hairstyle and her expression.....she really looks like a kid yesterday.....really hope to hear her on radio soon.....think apart from chin chin and sukira (which she didn't speak much) , haven seen her attend any of the radios.........really miss seeing taeyeon sing live on radio.......especially duets with jessica and tiffany........

according to Baidu's SNSD forum:

January 17th 2009

SNSD Gee Album Sales

Today: 1188

Total: 27404

-

On a side note... I'm sorry for bringing it up again, but I can't stand not to say anything. This will be my first and last time I'll talk about this here.

I stand in a non-biased point of view. I don't think Taeyeon should have said that on air. I know she was angry, frustrated, and sick, but she should have thought about it before saying it to the public. However, I'm not saying the hospital is not at fault. The nurse should have told her from the start that she couldn't give her a shot because she needed a doctor's permission. Also, there is no way that all the doctors could be away at lunch. What about other patients? They would need doctors too. I think this whole thing is blown out of proportion, like every other event, but that's just the norm.

And addressing the AC comment, I think the fault lies in the Korean society. It's not really their fault for being ignorant, it's just how they are. They have never really seen other races. If they did, it was new for them. Honestly, all Asian countries are like that. It was a compliment, just worded badly. None of the korean netizens are making a big deal out of this. It is mainly just the international ones, especially the ones who live in North America. Over here, it's a pretty big issue, since a lot of people are touchy about it. You must be super careful about what you say about other races or else people will get angry.

Dude guys for my sake please do not mention that topic ever again. It's the current reason why Sosiz is down atm. It's not our place to talk about it, everyone has their own opinions but keep it to yourselves about the matter, I can foresee our thread getting closed if you guys continue.

Just look forward to seeing the girls on Inki and the schedule of next week.

Oh and the video streaming section is up and running, but the catch is because of the bandwidth you need to be a member to watch the videos (all of YAMD, all our chinchins and we're still uploading more):

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?autocom=video

guys, please drop the discussion about the controversial stuff.

this thread just got warned by Edward, and i really don't want it to be closed.

anyway, CONGRATS to the girls for the Music Bank win!!!

i really wish they were able to perform though. i always liked the sound system at MB.

i'm looking forward to their inkigayo perf, and their appearance at Tablo's radio show.

we all know how big of a fan Tablo is of TaeYeon. i'm expecting a fun show ~~

semi-fly:

there was an article or something mentioning that the girls will promote another song off of the mini-album, and then i think they're going to do another mini-album.

although, i was hoping for a full length album.

as far as regular gigs go, i think TaeYeon is the only one with a regular schedule. the other girls are doing a lot of variety shows.

Does anyone know if the girls are preparing to work on a full studio album or are they planning on just promoting Gee for the next couple of months?

Other than Tae Yeon doing her radio show with Kang In and her new role on We Got Married do any of the other girls have regular gigs outside of music? I know Yoon Ah recently wrapped You Are My Destiny so that doesn't have to be mentioned.

Well, it was confirmed that SNSD is going to release another mini album in latter half of the year, but I'm sure Gee is going to be promoted for at least another month and a half, then we'll move on to another song from their mini album, then their promotions for that mini album will be finished, and they will start preparing for their next mini-album.

I don't think they are doing anything 'regularly' but they are going to start to be on variety shows, so you can watch out for those things.

-Edit-

Since I topped a page, I'll just share this again, in case no one saw it.

according to Baidu's SNSD forum:

January 17th 2009

SNSD Gee Album Sales

Today: 1188

Total: 27404

^i understand ed. no more talks about this incident!

let's get back on topic with some chinchin gif.

2e3poxh.gif

9zslq8vz2.gif

because kangyeon is cute

2gwi4uo.gif

209hzyu.gif

because taeyeon is adorkable

Credit: mellerz@ssf

f0022889496f417852319df7.jpg

showorgimage10114860181xc7.gif

because sunyeon is love <3

CREDITS: SOSIZ + AS TAGGED (MYUNGTAENG)

^ I wish we had another regular show like FG or GGTS.

I give the mini-album maybe 2-3 months since they're planning to promote another song from the mini-album. I really think even though Himnae is leading, that Dear Mom is worthy of some promotion as well.

BTW did anyone else see Star King, haha the same kind from the last time the girls were on was on again and once again he confessed to Tiffany. This is like the second time, haha a very loyal and cute kid.

Oh yeah haha I think Tablo's radio is going to be Bora so we can probably watch it. I'm actually more excited about the girls being on Park Myung Soo's radio, rofl it's going to be hilarious... I love these radios with the girls ^^

Guest jingaling.

in 10 days, they've sold 27,000+ :D

i hope it can reach at least 50k+ by the end of this month.

i can't wait for the girls to be on tablo's radio :]

old pic but this is so cute

tyviewve0.jpg

Guest zahieyjunki

orangesmartie92 thnx dear for the Gee album sales!!

27k in just 10 days? amajing!!!

I never saw other female artists reach up like our girls!!

Is anyone know what wiould be their 2nd single after Gee??

I hope its gonna be Way To Go!! plus, they should have the mv too!!

^^jingg, never saw the pic b4!! whwere did you got it? Taeng such a dork!!

Econxp thnx for the gifs!! WTH is going on with her? adorkable!!

Archived