dre8a1.gif

Sooyoung! ♥

28velmt.gif

Cute Clueless Yuri, haha

21ai8hg.gif

Sica Sica Sica

j8cpi1.gif

and the night ends

oh gyeah. if anybody is look for Chin Chin gifs from this past week.

i posted them at my blog or you can just go HERE

many cute moments and even pairing moments you probably missed c(=

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH! second song promotion~ i know it's not going to be himnae

since they've already performed this~ so I'M PRAYING that it'll be

DESTINY! i absolutely adore that song~

-Rebecca

I LOVE Destiny too.

Actually, the first seconds I heard the teaser I knew this song would become a favorite (the beginning is amazing, no? xD)

And I think it's a tie w/ Gee & Himnae for me. It's really different from what we heard from the girls & I'm glad SM did gave them an opportunity to sing that sort of song.

Whereas Dear Mom and Let's Talk About Love are growing on me (:

Catching up on the 20 pages I missed (lol) I was quite really upset about the Mubank thing -_-

But that's the past now. I'm happy 'cause I didn't know there was Music Core today so that made me happy again.

I just wish like everyone that the problem is gonna be fixed soon.

Congrats girls for hitting #1 nevertheless!! :) I'm so thankful towards the fans in Korea, managed to make 'Gee' take the 1st place again on the chart. Goo S♥shi!

Oh and yay for fangirls stepping up lately (Music Core fancam) :lol:

Thanks zippomaru for the link! the instrumental version is awesome.

So soothing to the ears, feels like sth you'd hear while relaxing during summer holidays haha

The little boy on Star King was so cute confessing to Tiffany :P

Guest Haneul~

awww the snsd star king cuts are soo uberly cute!!! :D

Sunny looks gorgeous with that hair..

and Tiffany looks so cute with Nikhun hahah

thanks for sharing! ^_^

yay they are wearing my favorite outfits from their "gee" vid <33

hehe did they get #1?

emmmm on music core not exist no.1 for what i know hehe but the one who performed the last is no.1 in the moment

tomorrow we will see if the girls win the mutizen , im sure they will :D!

Addressing the feud between SM and KBS, I think there is an upside to this. Think of it this way: Normally, people would think that performing a song more will get them more exposure. It's true, however, performing a song numerous times has a downside, because people will become bored of the song more quickly. Because of the fact that they are only performing their single on Music Core and Inkigayo, this only lessens their chance to perform the song. But the thing is, their exposure in korea is already really good, so without going to these music shows, their popularity is still top notch. I'm thinking that not being able to perform on Music Bank or M! Countdown doesn't affect their popularity in a negative way. People will be curious as to why they aren't on Music Bank or M! Countdown and in turn they'll tune into Inkigayo and Music Core. There will be more hype about them now as opposed to if they were performing on other stages. Lol. I hope people get my drift.

Guest KsDreams

^ I'm just sad that the girls can't be there to get their award at MusicBank

and overall I would prefer them to be at MB rather than MusicCore

cause the performance at MB is better and what I love the most is you can hear the cheers better

and see all the fans sitting with their ballons. lol

I listened to ChinChin today and hearing those secrets things abt them just made me wish

we'll have another show abt the girls...I'd like to see how they're at home, how TY wake up the kids, etc.

(well every SoWon would like to witness that ^^)

Do you guys think they'll guest in Star Show or Come to play???

Guest starduster34

I absolutely LOVED the instrumental version of Gee!

Congrats to the girls for another solid performance. I hope to see more of them!

Guest Jenster

Lol, I saw the the SNSD cut on Star King and it seems like they want to push for a Nick and Tiffany pairing. It's funny how he's the only 2PM member there and he happens to be seated next to Tiffany.

They kept panning to Tiffany when Nick was doing his martial arts moves. Her reactions made me -___- She seemed enamored, almost.

Guest meloncchii

I don't know if this was posted or not...

I was browsing Yahoo!Korea and...

5lxyt2.jpg

SNSD's hostel was the #1 searched.

Now, you may be wondering why. Apparently Jung HyungDon was there for We Got Married filming. 8 our of 9 members were present. (Yoona wasn't there.)

From Sports Josun

From Star News

credits: Yahoo! Korea, Sports Josun, Star News, meloncchii@soompi

EDIT: Taeyeon & Hyungdon's first 'married' appearance is supposed to be on the 25th.

Guest asdfhjkl;

Addressing the feud between SM and KBS, I think there is an upside to this. Think of it this way: Normally, people would think that performing a song more will get them more exposure. It's true, however, performing a song numerous times has a downside, because people will become bored of the song more quickly. Because of the fact that they are only performing their single on Music Core and Inkigayo, this only lessens their chance to perform the song. But the thing is, their exposure in korea is already really good, so without going to these music shows, their popularity is still top notch. I'm thinking that not being able to perform on Music Bank or M! Countdown doesn't affect their popularity in a negative way. People will be curious as to why they aren't on Music Bank or M! Countdown and in turn they'll tune into Inkigayo and Music Core. There will be more hype about them now as opposed to if they were performing on other stages. Lol. I hope people get my drift.

Lol, yeah I get what you're saying. I think you're right, because since I'm a fairly new fan of SNSD, I haven't seen many of their performances yet, so I'm like hanging onto every one of their Gee performances. Their performances are always very energetic and refreshing. I was seriously bummed when Mubank was canceled and everything, and I'm definetely looking forward to Inkigayo. I hope this is also the case for many people in Korea who aren't that familiar with SNSD too. Although I do wish that they weren't banned, especially since their fans have been waiting for them for so long. But you're right, this won't affect them in.. well, hardly in any way.

Guest Lishathestain

Lol, I saw the the SNSD cut on Star King and it seems like they want to push for a Nick and Tiffany pairing. It's funny how he's the only 2PM member there and he happens to be seated next to Tiffany.

They kept panning to Tiffany when Nick was doing his martial arts moves. Her reactions made me -___- She seemed enamored, almost.

lol maybe they put them next to each other, so they can converse in english xP

they're so cute T-T

Guest pinkpiglet

yoon ah, teh yun and yuri's live was a little off today

but i did hear that teh yun was sick. i hope she get better.

i feel like she's holding back when she sings overlapping

notes at the end...i want to hear her powerful voice out loud.

i've been wondering since last week but why aren't they doing

that one dance move that they did in M/V but not performing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E77r2hvgU8o...feature=related

it's right after when tiffany sings at around like 00:59-01:00

it's funny and i wanted to see them performing it lol it's cute.

Guest two hearts collide

i agree, lol, they dont fit together!!

noooooooooooo nobody but jeny forever!!!

theyre also gonna be on the army idol show too I think ............ T_T

Guest Jenster

^Yep, I'm a JeNy shipper too, as well as Taeny. :) I pretty much favor girl couplings, haha.

I agree with pinkpiglet, specifically about YoonA. Her parts seem a bit flat but that's probably because she didn't have as much time to work on her vocals since she was busy with her drama. I'm sure she'll get better with each performance.

Guest ryanchoe082

http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown/P...bidx=mcountdown

Vote for the girls. I was surprised to see SNSD in first place the moment I log in because I swore SNSD was in 2nd place, behind Seungri, with about 2000+ votes away. But today, it's the girls in the lead with 20,000+ votes away... These girls are miraculously amazing.

CONGRATS FOR GETTING FIRST PLACE IN MUSIC BANK~!

yea uh how do you vote for them?

oh yea i saw the music core perf. it was good as usual im so glad to see that snsd is gaining alot of popularity..

and CONGRATS ON GETTING NO.1 @music bank!

edit:

20090117_taeyeonkangin_605.jpg

Taeyeon of Girls' Generation has been receiving quite a bit of heat due to her statements on her radio program with Kangin (MBC FM4U의 `강인 태연의 친한 친구`).

The Girls' Generation member who was in a great deal of pain due to the flu, vented her frustration about her incident at the hospital:

I went to the hospital to receive a shot because I was very ill with the flu. But when I arrived, the nurse told me to just lie down and wait, because it was lunch time.

But she was a nurse, instead of telling me to wait, couldn't she have just given me a shot?

I almost caused a scene, but I simply stated, 'How could you be like that,' and left. Is it a patients duty to be sick on time?

Kangin then stated:

Tell me which hospital it was. It looks like that nurse has lost her mind. She should just eat lunch forever.

When a patient is in pain, it's extremely frustrating to have to wait, especially because hospital workers have the worst attitudes ever. I can definitely relate to Taeyeon's frustrations, as I've had very similar experiences at the ER. In any regards, both Taeyeon and Kangin's statements have been blown out of proportion and netizens are already starting to hate on, well Taeyeon exclusively. Which just goes to show, that little girls love finding reasons to hate on Girls' Generation. And forces SM Entertainment to release apologies like these:

Taeyeon and Kangin should've been a little more careful with their words, unfortunately they weren't. However, there were no evil intentions. All of us are very sorry about this incident.

Bad Taeyeon. Come here and let Father Johnny slap you in the butt for being such a naughty girl. Actually, all 9 of them should line up, then I can finally host my own version of JYP's Naughty Party.

credit:allkpop

Guest Haneul~

yoon ah, teh yun and yuri's live was a little off today

but i did hear that teh yun was sick. i hope she get better.

i feel like she's holding back when she sings overlapping

notes at the end...i want to hear her powerful voice out loud.

i've been wondering since last week but why aren't they doing

that one dance move that they did in M/V but not performing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E77r2hvgU8o...feature=related

it's right after when tiffany sings at around like 00:59-01:00

it's funny and i wanted to see them performing it lol it's cute.

Yes! haha i have the same question

why they don't make that apart of the dance? i really liek it is so cute ><

and then just change it again for the chicken step lol

can't wait for inkigayo today ! it will be full of SNSD!

yea uh how do you vote for them?

oh yea i saw the music core perf. it was good as usual im so glad to see that snsd is gaining alot of popularity..

and CONGRATS ON GETTING NO.1 @music bank!

edit:

20090117_taeyeonkangin_605.jpg

Taeyeon of Girls' Generation has been receiving quite a bit of heat due to her statements on her radio program with Kangin (MBC FM4U의 `강인 태연의 친한 친구`).

The Girls' Generation member who was in a great deal of pain due to the flu, vented her frustration about her incident at the hospital:

I went to the hospital to receive a shot because I was very ill with the flu. But when I arrived, the nurse told me to just lie down and wait, because it was lunch time.

But she was a nurse, instead of telling me to wait, couldn't she have just given me a shot?

I almost caused a scene, but I simply stated, 'How could you be like that,' and left. Is it a patients duty to be sick on time?

Kangin then stated:

Tell me which hospital it was. It looks like that nurse has lost her mind. She should just eat lunch forever.

When a patient is in pain, it's extremely frustrating to have to wait, especially because hospital workers have the worst attitudes ever. I can definitely relate to Taeyeon's frustrations, as I've had very similar experiences at the ER. In any regards, both Taeyeon and Kangin's statements have been blown out of proportion and netizens are already starting to hate on, well Taeyeon exclusively. Which just goes to show, that little girls love finding reasons to hate on Girls' Generation. And forces SM Entertainment to release apologies like these:

Taeyeon and Kangin should've been a little more careful with their words, unfortunately they weren't. However, there were no evil intentions. All of us are very sorry about this incident.

Bad Taeyeon. Come here and let Father Johnny slap you in the butt for being such a naughty girl. Actually, all 9 of them should line up, then I can finally host my own version of JYP's Naughty Party.

credit:allkpop

i actually agree with taeyeon and kangin they do have the worse attitude.. i was having an asthma attack one time mind you i couldnt even breath anymore. and i had lost my puffer and what did they tell me to do to just wait.. and my cousin told them off for it and guess what they got angry for not being patient. what the hell !! is that.. my cousin just ran and look for a doctor.. the nurse got told off. cause mind you for that .. im being serious i could have died that day if we listen to her..

Guest Badboyz

for me its the whole lunch break story that really ticks me off from the nurses part...

And also, Taeyeon and Kangin shouldn't have talked about such stuff in public (i.e. the radio), probably should have filed a complaint...

Archived