少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest zahieyjunki
"Even though there was a 1st there was no 1st"

Within 9 days of their comeback, So Nyuh Shi Dae reached the top of Music Bank.

So Nyuh Shi Dae's mini album title song "Gee" took first on Music Bank's K-chart which is aired live on KBS 2TV on the 16th. Their rise to the top of public program charts within 10 days of coming back showed off their immense amount of popularity they are garnering.

But So Nyuh Shi Dae was not present at the concert. For 2 weeks straight, So Nyuh Shi Dae has been unable to attend Music Bank and has even become the center of controversy. Although the broadcasting co. and SM Ent. are not disclosing much information, associates are saying that the reason for the no shows is due to bad feelings between the two.

There has been much disappoinment because So Nyuh Shi Dae - which has been taking the music scene by storm in 2009 - is stuck in the middle of this. Because of this unnecessary conflict, So Nyuh Shi Dae along with their fans have been unable to attend. It is a time where we all wish there is some compromise between the broadcasting co. and SM.

So Nyuh Shi Dae was originally planning on making their Music Bank comeback on the 9th, but fans had become suspicious with the sudden cancelling of that plan. From then on, many people have begun to predict that the reason was due to disagreements between KBS and SM Entertainment.

There had been positive talk by SM associates about So Nyuh Shi Dae performing at Music Bank on the 16th, but once again, the performance has been cancelled.

In response to this KBS people stated that, "So Nyuh Shi Dae is unable to perform due to undisclosed reasons." People are beginning to say, "that it will be hard to see So Nyuh Shi Dae come out in Music Bank for a whole."

credit: aseo @ soshified.com/forums

source: http://www.sosiz.net/board/zboard.php?id=data&no=14501

kim hyungwoo

My God!! Plzz let the girls be on MuBank!!~

Why all the faults has to do ith the girls? I hope they can re-considered back!!!

I want them to be perform there!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jenster

Hmm, I like the Inki stages better so far because their stages complemented the girls' outfits better. I liked tonight's outfits but the Music Core stage was kind of dark compared to Inki's stages.

Taeny Moment

j832hh.gif

sosiz

Guest shasha92

CONGRATS TO THE GIRLS FOR WINNING 1ST PLACE ON MUSIC BANK!

too bad, they not there :(

I love their performance today.

Their outfits were colorful but simple.

they live sound good but tae have a lil prob when hitting the high notes XD

Guest goldenGAZE

I loved todays performance. The girls seemed much better. Although Tae looks a bit weak still and Yuri's vocals are still not hmmm... as best as it could be? But she seemed a lot happier so thats better. What did tiff say in the beginning? it sounded like listen john to me (or maybe Jenn?).

They got to perform last which basically means that they were first so well done to the girls. I loved the outfits today. They yellow skinny's were super bright though keke but definitely me favourite outfit so far.

@blu_smiley. Thanks for the star king pictures. The girls are looking amazingly beautiful, i would thought they were going to a film premier :lol: , The SY and Sunny picture is so cute.

Guest chackchagi

YAY! Outfits <3 The teeny overalls! The cameraman was annoying, though, half the song was from a distance. Tae sounded pretty off; the whole freaking world is attacking her now, I'm really starting to worry about this kid. I hope WGM tomorrow helps set things right a bit, or she would make some comment herself, in ChinChin. It's unfair, after all this, for them to be landed back in the same position again, and different translations/emphasis by a word or tone of voice makes it all so different, and insomnia and depression and illness, and *stands in front of Taeyeon with a sword*

Guest Nab1lah93

http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown/P...bidx=mcountdown

Vote for the girls. I was surprised to see SNSD in first place the moment I log in because I swore SNSD was in 2nd place, behind Seungri, with about 2000+ votes away. But today, it's the girls in the lead with 20,000+ votes away... These girls are miraculously amazing.

CONGRATS FOR GETTING FIRST PLACE IN MUSIC BANK~!

^

WOOT!!! they back to #1? kekekeke cool!!!

i love that MuCore Fancam hahahah I can hear so many Fangirls and Fanboys im happy they gaining more and more fangirls

despite what happen to taeyeon now which some ppl always want to judge the gals in negative way w/o considering other things -_-

but glad to see that their fans keeps supporting them and just ignore silly articles coz they know the gals not like completely wrong

and i think the mucore perf is getting better esp yuri but taeyeon still sounds weak, this girl really need to rest

who knows what really happened in her private life till she got depression and insomnia, SM should considered her health

this girl will break down someday >.<

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow they look so pretty in those jeans and boots :)

i loved the performance soo much

and taeyeon looks so cute in that dress with daesung and seungri :)

wat drama is that? or is it like a cf?

Guest Gi-Ma-Mi

love the outfits. Neon!

love how they add Jess' ablid during Taeyeon's part, flawless

at firt I couldn't hear what Tiff said, now I know she said 'Listen J' but no matter how many time I hear it, I hear something like 'Listen Jen or Chel' haha

Guest Lishathestain

^

^gosh i want shiny jackets like them!!

more Star King caps~

123220567420e100090117hxi5.jpg

123220567420e100090117hlz9.jpg

123220567420e100090117hbv6.jpg

lol xP

123220567420e100090117hux5.jpg

i swear Fany & Nic Khun both have those adorable puppy-like smile <3

123220567420e100090117hlq7.jpg

123220567420e100090117hwf7.jpg

C;나는윈드@sosiz

itachixneji LOL that's fron SBS Gayo Daejeon kekeke

the Drama Skit With Taeyeon and Yuri with Daesung Seungri

you never watch it ?

WOW Tiffany and Nick look so adorable sitting side by side like that O___O

they look sooooo cute wow if they ever together they could be the most perfect couple hahaha

ooooh not to mention they will be English Speaking couple

lolly thanks for sharing the starking link

hahaha the gals so cute and wow somehow tiffany and nick can make a cute couple >.<

and DAAAAAAAAAAANG!!! that Gee with Korean Traditional instrument is sounds AWESOME!!!

wow never thought this song can fit in with that kinda sound wow impressed here

those ppl so creative !!! great wish it's longer >.<

Guest asdfhjkl;

LOL, the korean traditional instrumental version of Gee is actually really nice! At first when I saw it I was like.. uhhh.. how are they going to pull that off? But it's really nice and cute! Awesome.

I really liked the neon theme this time, especially the overalls. All their outfits have been nice so far, I wonder if they're going to change everytime they perform? I like the simple white shirts and jeans theme though, I wouldn't mind if they wore that all that time xD Ughh, darn music bank and the whole SM ban thing - I wish there were more Gee performances! Well hopefully Taeyeon can recover a bit more, I hate seeing her sick like this :(

Archived