Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XiahxTiffany

dont wrry SNSD will win every award :)

even though the relationship between SM and mnet is bad

Gee is just to good to be unnoticed lol ... they will win!!! :)

Guest strawberrylover

Gawww. Is my first time posting here.

Hello everyone.

I am actually a silent reader of this thread and have followed ever since SNSD debut.

After so many bad incidents that happened on SNSD i choose to stay quiet because i believe that everyone has their own opinion and is impossible to change theirs.

I always believe that there are still fans who will love and care for them so ignorance is bliss.

However after Tae Yeon's incident being magnified and causes more antis on them, it just hurts me a lot.

As a teenager like them, i believe that they are doing their best in front of everyone.

Taking every single steps carefully to avoid more uproar and scoldings from antis.

Gosh, imagine how stressful it is.

It is definitely not something that can be carried and faced for normal people like us.

Just because they are celebrities, people magnify their little mistakes and spread it like wildfire.

Why can't people look at the other side of them? The gorgeous, considerate, talented, kind, helpful, and weak ones?

Many people have watched the subbed ChinChin video (Thanks a lot soshisub) and their sincere tears just teared my heart apart.

I feel like hugging them and tell them everything is going to be fine as long as they don't give up.

Is hard enough to please everyone and our girls are going through a lot of hardship.

I do not wish to get support and love from antis, as long as they leave our girls alone. That would be great.

Every time when i wander around the forum and read some hurtful stuffs about our girls, i have resisted very hard to argue with them.

Why can't people give them a chance before labeling them? :tears:

Is not their fault to stick with this image.

Sorry for being emotional. I just feel moody because of all the unfair incidents that antis use to attack them and i need a place to pour out my feelings.

thank u soo much to boxlub for the translations.

i cried a bit seeing this. I like tiffany since the very beginning of soshi, she's always this cheerful and ever smiling girl. Always the one to be the cheer leader of the group, even when the girls were crying when they won their first mutizen she was strong and she kept on singing. i admire her for her courage, i'm sure its not easy to leave home and chase after your dreams and being unsure about wheather it'll come true or not but she's such a brave young girl. It hurts to see such negative things said about her. I know she can be a little silly and is not always concious of what she's saying but i believe she is learning from her mistakes and trying to be the best she can.If only people know what she goes through everday (same with all the girls). She's such a trooper and i hope in all my heart that she'll stay strong through her journey and stay the same ever smiling fany that we love. Same to the 8 others as well ,they deserve everything that they've ever work for.

MuBank KBS- too bad for them. if they continue like this ratings would probably go down. still they did get no.1 so boo-huu to mubank!your missng out on a lot!

Wah caleb updated the Sosip Mill with what the girls are doing this week on Inki, looks like we're going to be seeing tons of them, so I'm excited.

I'm sure it's been shared already @ the sbox but for those who don't know yet, in the upcoming Inkigayo on 1/18/09, you'll be seeing SNSD lots.

- Jessica, Seohyun, and Yoona will be doing the Mobile Ranking for it.

- SNSD will be featured in a MV for the song, Energy Song.

- They're also on this week's Take7.

And just a reminder for next week's radios

They'll be on two radios on the 20th. One is for Tablo's Dream Radio and the other one is for Park Myung Soo's (You may know him from Infinity Challenge). Don't think PMS's radio will be bora though.

credits to ak6c @ soshified.com/forums

Remember to tune in to that ^^

Guest roseseraphix

LOL~gratz to our girls for winning music bank! eventhough they were not there..

Kara was shocked though.. xD

i stalked STAND and had a good laugh with the exageration they made on taeyeon's incident..

Guest Jenster

Yay, more events to look forward to. I'm more excited for Inki since they give out awards.

Anyways, Fany at Power Radio thing:

a48wma.jpg

sosiz

I think Jessica and Tiffany wore the same glasses.

Hi~ I was looking on Tablo's Radio site, and I found out that on Tuesday, he'll be having SNSD live on his show. Hopefully, I'm not delusional in seeing this, but it does say * 0120 <꿈꾸라이브 with 소녀시대> 지금 신청해주세요!, along with pages of messages with the same header. I'm just wondering if someone is recording it? Provided, I don't actually know if it means they'll be on the visible radio, but better safe than sorry? :(

Guest svisual

This might be a little late but I've just finished watching ChinChin with all 9 members of SNSD subbed by Soshisubs and like many of you, I too laughed and cried throughout the video.

It's videos like this that reminds me of why I love these 9 girls so much. People may dislike them, some may even go about hating them blindly, hell they even had the whole world ganging up on them but through it all, they fought it through. They cried together, poured their hearts out to each other and together, they hold hands and stand up strong again.

Like Taeyeon said, no one will really know what they feel unless you're in SNSD yourself. And as a fan, if I can already see the closeness of the girls, what more the girls themselves.

The Soshi bond is really special. Whenever i recall what the members had to say to each other, tears just start flowing from my eyes. How much they love each other and how much they care for each other and want to care for each other. Sooyoung one of the maknaes calling out to her unnies to lean on her, how everyone loves maknae Seohyun to a point where she's turning 18 this year and yet she's still so innocent because of how her unnies love and protect her, Yoona sending a text message to all her members expressing what she really wanted to say to them and how much she's sorry for not mentioning them.. It's the little things like this that makes SNSD special.

Those who only see SNSD on the exterior are really losing out on the special attributes each of these girls hold. Because if they bother to even pay attention to them for just a few minutes, they would have been able to see the beautiful heart of each girls.

I've said this many times that I don't see SNSD as my idol but rather as my younger sisters whom I wish I had. They don't create a barrier within themselves and call themselves "idols". Rather, they approach you as a friend, as a sister.. Someone close to heart and not just someone you see on TV. The everyday things they do as girls, hanging out with their friends and doing crazy things like going to a noraebang for 3 hours.. How they went out to buy snacks at night and probably have a feast in their dorm.. (: In reality they're idols but they remain true to themselves and behaved like how anyone of us do.. (:

My 9 girls are too special... I may cheat on them once in awhile but i will always love them with all my heart till the end of it all..

I love you SNSD... No other girl group will ever replace you in my heart... :')

lastly, much thanks to Soshisubs for subbing the video.... (:

i just finished watching Fany's message to her mum.

:tears: i cried when she tried to smile.(till the end to the message.) Fany is one of the strongest girls in Soshi and i really didnt notice that she has ALWAYS been smiling or laughing. I hardly ever see her smile leave her face.:(

Fany ah be strong! Your family, SNSD members and us, S<3nes will always be right behind you to love and support you. =)

Strawberrylover: We can't help if other people don't understand the girls and start judging them before giving them a chance before.It's saddening to see such people exist to attack people whom they do not know at all and hate on them for ridiculous reasons that the girls arent even at fault for.

btw i got my Gee single along with my Gubne calendar and poster as well.

Guest zahieyjunki

SNSD won no 1 on Music Bank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73ZC69fArk4

congratzz!!! they're 1st winning on MuBank!~

saddie coz they not there!! they're not getting banned from kbs its just that there maybe a bit probs with kbs and this whole SM problem!! but our girls had nothing to do with this matter!

but i'm sure they're happy with the news!!

Jenster thnx for YulSic on chin chin! they're meant for each other!!

mimiirin thnx for the fancam!

i always stalking ur account!! haha~ sorry!

zippomaru thnx dear for the link!! appreciate it~!

miya i love the group pic!! thnx for posting it!~

mimiriin again thnx for the icon concert pics!!~

Guest Senorita_

I actually love their outfits. It's very color co-ordinated. And Yoona's the only one who is wearing a silver jacket lol.

I wish to see them perform in those outfits more often.

At least SBS is treating the girls' nicely by giving them lot's of things to do, such as mobile ranking and energy song. There's a very high possibility the girls will take Mutizen too, becaue they're only up against one singer. But I hope they win nevertheless :)

Guest baby-swts

look at those glowy pics of snsd!!! :wub:

yoona looks amazing in those pics!!! thanks for sharing

i keep watching the chin chin radio over n over again.. its too cute ^O^

Guest Kim Hae Za

Hye gurls or boys ... =)

i'm helping my friend to sell her SNSD's Vol 1 . Baby Baby Repackage

for USD 10 and free shipping

Interested? Pm me.. thank you

I hope the girls gng to be success no matter what they do

101_3001.jpg

SNSD's perf tonight was amazing!

I love their outfits. Especially Jessica's, tiffany's, and Sooyoung.

Their outfits was soo bright and colorful. It makes me happy.lol.

I can't wait for tomorrow's perf.hehe.

Archived