少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

watching inkigayo right now..... its like on rookie power... its annoying me haha... i want SNSD!... does anyone know how many people have waited for this? it was 800 on music bank right?

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hanabi ;

Is there a way to stream the girls performance today?

Please let me know so I can watch! Thanks!

yup. go download tvants and find for 韩国>CBJ SBS.

the sbs inkigayo is now.

not sure when the girls will be performing.

probably in the middle of the show because there is take 7 for the other artist.

hurry go load now :)

i think snsd will perform last... they were mentioned last by eun ji won as a special comeback special and all.. but i dunno... i just want them NOW!

Guest Tanialove

hello i'm a fan of Taeyeon

regarding her recent entry, i think the person she lost is her brother coz he will serve in the army...i think he is now in the army///

Guest noriebanzai

oh really that cute bro of taetae... she must have missed him alot

i think they did a great job in the live performance. I must say Tiffany and Sunny improved a lot, i was so surprised because they sounded as if their voices had been editted, which was not, so yeah their hard practice is really paid off

as much as i love jessica i have to say she needs to work on her dance a bit ... other than that she sounds great as usual.

poor tae and yuri hope they revive their strength quickly

omo haha they just ended.and today's performance is MUCH better.No matter its HimNae or Gee. ^^

plus Fany said "Listen Jessi~" ..JENY!!! :D (if my ear is not wrong)

edit more later. :)

EDIT;;;

The girls performed before SS501.

And today's SONES's cheers were louder. =DD

Today the stage for HimNae is AWESOME. Rocker outfits.Sica looked hot. :)

and also for Gee, they wore the white tees with jeans. (no skates phew) Live's excellent for today's stage.They look more energetic though i still think they can do much better. =DD

OMG I love todays

perf!!!It super awesomee!!!!

I love what they're wearing today for both perf.

and Sica was super hot. she look so fierce.lol. which is super hot!

fany look hot as well. but then again they all look good.lol.

They did hecka good again. they always give us such great perf.

todays perf was more like them. I love this perf more than yesterday.

and the stage was somewhat better.haha.

I can't wait for the HQ tho. and more perf.lol.

what was goign on with Himnae? one second they're playing an instrument and a second later they're dancing... i thought this was live too since it said live on the top right of the screen.... eh either way great performance.... Yuri was pretty as usual haha

Guest hanabi ;

their performance was great.

but i didnt really watch him nae because tvants keep lagging!

for him nae, some wore checks and some wore somewhat like school uniform.

they wore their white tees with jeans for gee.

yuri sounded weak while singing. hope she gets well real soon.

i don't think it's her brother cuz that wouldn't really make sense @__@ ?

anyways.. i can't wait for their inkigayo perf!! i'm sure they will rock it & do better than mcore^^

Himnae was pre-recorded, they sung it live both times. They recorded 3 different versions and then kind of cut and pasted parts together to make the Himnae performance.

Guest fuuko-chan

The Inkigayo perf was soooo amazing! <3333 I swear, it pwned yesterday's. xD

The girls just keep on getting better and better. <3 Himnae rocked! The outfits were so cute!

And I liked how they wore the simple white tee and jeans while performing Gee. :]

Guest &anita_*

what was goign on with Himnae? one second they're playing an instrument and a second later they're dancing... i thought this was live too since it said live on the top right of the screen.... eh either way great performance.... Yuri was pretty as usual haha

keke it was live but it was prerecorded..so they probably sang 'live' like three or four times, and then the SBS edited it..so thats how they did that rofl~ omgsh it was so cool though!

okay OMGEEEEEEEEE SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZ this was the best performance ever! this OWNED music core! When Fany said 'listen Jessi' instead of 'listen boy' omfg..i almost had a heartattack..JeNy <333333333 And they all looked sooo pretty and happy and energetic and omg just so great <3 i need to calm downnn rofl~ ill come back after im calm keke~ Soshi jjang!

Guest judith0118

I watched their performances on Inkigayo through TVAnts just a couple of minutes ago, and I have to say that that was a great performance!!! They rocked! him-nae was awesome! Gee was better than yesterday's performance, and I loved the way they dressed! I couldn't be prouder of them!

Guest vietdragon2285

JUS WATCHED THEIR NEW MV GEE AND I LOVE IT! i was also wikipedia-ing them to see if anything is new and i notice that for yoona it said she is accepted dongguk university and will continue her studies. does that mean she is going to be leaving the group soon?!

ya. the plain white tee and jeans just seems right and good for them..... im kinda getting sick of seeing them wear skirts even if its nice... im sure they dont liek it either at a point seeing some performances where their skirts were like super short....

man SNSD seriously is my korean music revolutionary.... a Himnae especially.. a rock pop type of song.... so glad they dont put rap into their songs

and Yuri is sick?!?! hope she gets better soon....

Guest kimjihyee

090110mb3.th.png

JeNy moment and fany's wink

today's performance was absolutely amazing and much better than yesterdays

also the outfits for himnae (힘내) were hot~

Archived