少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Derekkkz

their comback performance was @#$%#$%#^%~!

the BEST!

at first the lyrics to himnae sounded weird compared to haptic motion, but the performance made it fit with the song if you know what im saying

LOL SooYoung started laughing when she heard the Gee chants =P

also i made some new wallpapers. some are new and some are higher resolutions of my older versions. finished my v10 series too!

ZOMGitschu's SNSD Wallpaper 8.3

ZOMGitschu's SNSD Wallpaper 8.4

ZOMGitschu's SNSD Wallpaper 8.5

ZOMGitschu's SNSD Wallpaper 8.6

ZOMGitschu's SNSD Wallpaper 8.7

ZOMGitschu's SNSD Wallpaper 8.8

ZOMGitschu's SNSD Wallpaper 8.9

ZOMGitschu's SNSD Wallpaper 3.0 (1440x900 Version)

ZOMGitschu's SNSD Wallpaper 3.0 (1680x1050 Verision)

ZOMGitschu's SNSD Wallpaper 10.0

ZOMGitschu's SNSD Wallpaper 10.1

to see all of my SNSD wallpapers, the link is in my signature

Awsome wallpapers yo. Took a lot of it :) Thanks!

Which program did you use to make the wallpapers btw?

:) Ohh BTW. Think u can compile a lot of Yuri pics for me, and make a wallpaper of Yuri only?:) LOL just requesting if u can.

THANKS/NICE WALLPAPERS

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest &anita_*

omg..when tiffany was introducing herself, yuri said that fany was 'made in USA' ROFLROFL! omggg lol thats so hilarious :lol:

A fan from SNSDChina wrote his fan account. I translated this verrrrry quickly so please bare with the grammar, spelling mistakes. ^^

Credits: SNSDChina, xxdeadline for translations

EDIT: He went past the SBS building and saw fans already lining up for Inkigayo.

That was the best fanaccount ever! thanks so much for translating! I can't believe there were 1000 Sone's! And it was cold as heck that day.. gosh they are so dedicated..its really touching.

here is the fancam of SNSD performing Gee on MBC music core

it is a short fancam

here is another one

Aww, listen to Sone's! They are so amazing~ and sooyoung starting laughing when fans started chanting 'Gee', probably so surprised at how loud they were!

Haha i just thought i would share some sm family love.-

eunhyuk singing gee's chorus xD

Haha i just thought i would share some sm family love.-

eunhyuk singing gee's chorus xD and also they talked about taeyeon and chinchin for some reason ..

oooh thanks for sharing! i love sm family keke <3

thanks for uploading them on youtube!

no wonder the fanchants were edited out, they were really loud ^^

i love Sooyoungs reaction when the fans started chanting "gee gee gee gee" lol

some HQ album photos

%7Boption%7D1ae0789ecf35fcfdfc0dd2e740a0d017.jpg

%7Boption%7Dtiffclose_upsign.jpg

%7Boption%7Dtiff_geesign.jpg

%7Boption%7Df0001025_496597614d82f.jpg

%7Boption%7Df0001025_4965976901a6f.jpg

credits: as tagged+daum

freaaak, JeNy looks so gorgeousssssss <3 ahhh i really want my album T_T

HI EVERYONE I COME FROM HK

my english is bad so i never reply in there

just see the photo and some inforamtion in there~

but snsd is too pretty ^^ i made some gif @ the comeback stage

and yours can use it! ^^

hello rainki welcome to the thread ^^ oh thanks for sharing your gifs, so prettty~

more HQ scans ~

i dunno if these was shared or not.. this thread is going so fast! hahah

%7Boption%7Dofskyv.jpg

%7Boption%7D5vci0z.jpg

%7Boption%7D2r602vp.jpg

%7Boption%7D213k951.jpg

%7Boption%7D20jfp6u.jpg

%7Boption%7D2e1d5wm.jpg

%7Boption%7D34xgoxz.jpg

%7Boption%7D2reo4kn.jpg

%7Boption%7Ddoqdtt.jpg

credit: 우리몬난이

woahh, love those pics! the girls are looking so beautiful +_+ but i especially love Hyoyeon's goshhh she looks so good in that picture! thanks for sharing!

hey guys, i also noticed that during Gee performance, Taeyeon took out her earpiece right before she sang her adlibs..maybe thats why she sounded a bit flat? seems Taeng was having problems..and also her chinchin diary~ so sad T_T feel better Taengoo!

thanks for sharing info everyone <3

Guest emjaewhy

oh! i was counting on hearing REALLY REALYL REALLY EXTRA EXTRA LOUD chants

but i guess it's good that they edited the MBC performance

because if they didn't, how could we hear the song?!

haha.

i'm glad for them, i really am :)

Guest Lishathestain

HI EVERYONE I COME FROM HK

my english is bad so i never reply in there

just see the photo and some inforamtion in there~

but snsd is too pretty ^^ i made some gif @ the comeback stage

and yours can use it! ^^

those are cute!! T-T thank you thank you! i'll credit u if i ever use them <3

and thanks mimiirin & kris_argee for the HQ scans. that person got Fany's signature! So friggin' lucky!

ok, so i just read Taengoo's diary. what is this about losing something important :tears: she sounds so depressed!

Guest XiahxTiffany

luv the wallpaper so much !!! :)

YoonA admission into University

well congrats to YoonA i know this is old news but yea very happy for her still :)

now ... the comeback perf. was amazing!!! wow i was cheering like crazy

yea i just watched it only because i feel into like a coma for about 18 hours -_-

but wow loved the chants and the perf in general

glad to see people are cheering them on a lot!!!

AND CONGRATS FOR BREAKING RECORD OVER 17,00 SOLD IN LESS THAN A WEEK!!!! :)

Guest toomuchsmiling

Yuri & Tiffany - Good Daddy Cuts

credit: aienbest

haha. yul is hilarious! "made in usa!"

fany lol'd after when she said that. xD

i can't wait for inkigayo! ^^

omGEE, thanks! :D ..But wait! Seriously, this was the ONLY part of Good Daddy they were on?

What about the rest of that session?!

They were still there to see those done by the other guys!! I wanna see the whole part of that

show they were on! *hopes* And what was wrong with their girl kid?? She kept crying!! <_< was she scared or something?

And YAY, Tiffany's English still lives, I wish she'd use it more sometimes. :)

Can't wait for Inkigayo either!!

MuCore was really good! =D It sounded a little off when they were singing Him Nae though.

But Gee sounded great to me, overall. ^__^

Guest ryanchoe082

hey i heard somewhere kim yun ah (famous korean figure skater) will be using "GEE" as her background music.

is this true?

Guest baby-swts

hey i heard somewhere kim yun ah (famous korean figure skater) will be using "GEE" as her background music.

is this true?

lol she already is using it :P

shes a fan of snsd <3 she sang taeyeons 'if' on national tv too ^_^

Guest ryanchoe082

lol she already is using it :P

shes a fan of snsd <3 she sang taeyeons 'if' on national tv too ^_^

lol so when is she gonna use it?

and what for

Guest Allison

Thanks for posting these. Hyo's photo has to be my favorite one out of the bunch (:

She just looks so amazing here. I'm slowing moving to the HyoHunnies side, ahaha.

+ Wow at the fancam with SONE's cheering. They were so loud <3 I love it. I can't wait for Inkigayo ^^

Guest goldenGAZE

@ zomgitschu , thanks for the wall papers and the HQ pictures. I'm using one of your wall papers now (their nice and simple.) And the girls all look great in the album pictures (especially Sunny bunny-nearly didn't recognize her keke).

Aww, Taeyeons Diary entry was a little bit depressing, but sometimes its goods to let things off your chest. I hope shes feeling much better now.

i just watched Yuri and Tiffany on that good daddy program, and OMG it was hilarious. Yuri's English was soo cute and Tiffanys English is actually perfect (i knew she studied in the US but you know sooo many Kpop artist have been raised in the US and claim to be fluent yet still have a fobby accent- not with our fany ^^ ). I lol'd when Yuri said 'made in USA' about tiffany. Oh why did that little girl just start crying, it was nice to see YulTi being soo nice to her and comforting her though (i'll admit i found it funny at first...)

2larpd5.png

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman"

Available at GOE;SS' Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Please continue supporting our Clubbox :lol: Thank you for your continuous patronage!

2agnfc5.jpg

[RAW] 09.01.10 Girls' Generation on MBC Music Core (Comeback

Performance) - Gee + Him Nae (1920x1088) [7989].tp -999.7 MB-

vy1agz.jpg

[RAW] 09.01.10 Girls' Generation on MBC Music Core (Comeback

Performance) - Gee + Him Nae (1280x720) [7989].avi -233.4 MB-

Attention:

With the release of SNSD's new mini-album, this thread is getting a lot more active, and we have seen more reports of rule violations in the past few days. Please be reminded that all members should follow the rules of soompi forum and rules of K-Music forum.

Guest nightmare.

The performance is love

I love both

but sone's voices edited??

not good..

I mean, if they don't edit it people will know that SNSD have a big fanbase...

They all improved a lot at mucore...

Yay... for the selling album

Is great

they break the records..

Haha

Guest wowkpop

@ zomgitschu , thanks for the wall papers and the HQ pictures. I'm using one of your wall papers now (their nice and simple.) And the girls all look great in the album pictures (especially Sunny bunny-nearly didn't recognize her keke).

Aww, Taeyeons Diary entry was a little bit depressing, but sometimes its goods to let things off your chest. I hope shes feeling much better now.

i just watched Yuri and Tiffany on that good daddy program, and OMG it was hilarious. Yuri's English was soo cute and Tiffanys English is actually perfect (i knew she studied in the US but you know sooo many Kpop artist have been raised in the US and claim to be fluent yet still have a fobby accent- not with our fany ^^ ). I lol'd when Yuri said 'made in USA' about tiffany. Oh why did that little girl just start crying, it was nice to see YulTi being soo nice to her and comforting her though (i'll admit i found it funny at first...)

xD Hi, my favorite color is pink =D

OMG so cute...but you know...she speaks english weirdly for a native speaker. Her and Jessica both sound...slightly off? In a good way, because I would fall in love with anyone who talked like that in real life, but it's not even a korean accent. Or is it something from Cali that I'm not aware of? Just cuz I know nobody who talks like that besides jeny...oh well xD :)

Also, when are the girls performing in inkigayo on January 11? (korean time is fine)

Archived