少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Mellerz

Fans are already lining up at SBS? Whales, this is KER-AZY!

The fans love Gee, the fans love our girls. I'm so proud of them.

Look at the history they're making. Unforgettable night for them I bet.

I hope I'm not the only one who didn't think their performance was 'all that.'

Gee seemed crammed for some reason and yeah, even though they kinda 'took out' the fan chants because they were too loud. It's still nice to know that the fans were spazzing out like that in the first place LOL

True, camera angles weren't to my liking and I almost felt closterphobic or maybe it's just been a while since I've seen 9 girls on a stage dancing. LOL, the best parts of the songs wasn't captured well on screen so I hope it improves the next performance.

In Himnae, no wonder Yul and Tae sounded a little low/off tune-ish. The dancing in there is cute and I like the ending pose. Haha, my favorite is definately JeNy though. Their english duet near the middle made me smile. Then, even before that I loved Tiffany's "It's true" or .. something like that, I don't remember LOL

Patiently waiting for the next performance!!!! XD

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGEE sales already 17382 copies @_@

it's only the 4th days >.< after a week they maybe can hit 20,000 >.<

after months maybe more than 50k LOL hoping here tho

i like himnae perf tho and gee cute and yeah they change some of the dance

then again their 1st performance of a new song never been perfect @_@ ITNW GG then BB (only KY they sounds GREAT lol )

they always weak in the very 1st perf of a new song, then after few perf they gets better and better and more relax

this is very new song for them and the dance too give them time lol

Guest fara_diggory

^

please read the rules, no one liner...

and yeah, there's a lootttt of yoona's pics here..

omo, fans already line up at SBS...?

thats crazy...

huhu, hope SBS wont edit the chant like MBC

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

The girls did absolutely great! i hope the next performance will be even better :)

so yul and taeng were sick? no wonder yul sounds so weak T_T i'm sure she did her very best.

is it just me.. but after fany's solo part and the chicken dance did they change the dance a little.. ?

xxdeadline thanks for the trans! wow the orginal article was soo long i cant be bothered to read

i think the comeback was amazing! yeah i did notice why the cheers were soft, i wanted to hear how the cheers for gee would sound like. i didnt notice abt the chorus bg music being loud though. yeah yuri sounds kinda sick, is she ok? and tae, she tried her best, but her high note for gee wasnt that good. BUT in himnae she made it up! she did brilliant. somehow i feel like in gee jess is the star, lol she gets the jump and the 'yeah!' hahaa i feel like the focus is on her, and its great! love sunny's purple pants! himnae sounds TONS better being performed than on the CD. seriously when i heard himnae for the 1st time, i didnt really like it, but watching them do it live just made me fall in love with the song!

Guys read Taeyeon's Dairy today

Taeyeon's diary.

(0-0-26):January 10th, 2009.

It's been already 9months since I became a DJ.

(0-0-35):I think I've been a celebrity for a year and a half?

Also, our SNSD's mini album began today.

(0-0-44):As time passes by, I wonder if I'm changing or not.

(0-0-50):And I wonder if I'm developing as a better person or not.

I've been thinking a lot about these things.

(0-0-57):I didn't expect some things to be this difficult and complicated

...I thought about why I was so stressed about those things.

(0-1-10):However, the answer was simple.

Because I like what I'm doing.

(0-1-16):Because I want to do it.

Unfortunately, there can be troubles when I'm happy.

(0-1-25):This happens in corporate life and when you're with new people...

(0-1-30):I know that these are part of the social life but...

(0-1-35):I have no idea what I should do...

(0-1-38):Even adults have difficult time dealing with the social life.

(0-1-45):Social life is a big burden for a twenty year old, me.

(0-1-51):It's not like we are machines, we are people.

I don't understand why people don't have flexibility and why they are so cold to each other.

(0-2-0):Moreover, they say they are the best and boasts...

I also don't understand how there are so many misunderstandings between people.

(0-2-9):Sigh..it seems my diary became dirty.

(0-2-15):I don't mind speculations but I hope people don't jump into conclusions.

(0-2-19):Please...come on! Please!

I hope I'm more honest.

(0-2-27):Finally, today, I have lost an important person.

---------------------

credits: translation by cathode@soshified.com/forums

OMG she sounds so sad and depressed T___T

she losing who????? gah i hope no one died >.<

no wonder she looks not her best at today's perf T_T

i hope she works things out

FANCAM MUSIC CORE 090110

http://www.sosiz.net/board/zboard.php?id=d...sc&no=14153

hahaha the chant kekekeke

Guest ryanchoe082

here is the fancam of SNSD performing Gee on MBC music core

it is a short fancam

wow they were really loud. snsd mustve been so happy..so thats why music core edited out.. they shouldve kept it though

Guest luumanhgirl

Thanks for fan account..!!!

I'm so proud of you,guys,S♥ne.I can't image a lot of S♥ne come to cheer for our girls..I love you,S♥ne.

I hope TaeRi will be healthy soon.

Tae's diary is so sad,therefore she looked so sad and sang not well as normal perf.I hope Tae will overcome all sad things soon.S♥ne will stay by Tae's side.

Congratulation..!!Our girls broke the record,I hope they will reach 20.000 copies which are sold in 1st week.

OK this explains everything. I really wish MBC hadn't replaced the chorus, I knew it was strange that I couldn't hear a single girl live for that part because even during KY's backtrack they would sing the chorus live or else they wouldn't have the mic near their hands. It shows how many S♥NEs came out to support the girls which is incredible. Thanks for the shares everyone ^^

MUCORE PERFORMANCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=523R64jM79A

Guest _Zoolander_

I just came back from the girls' MBC comeback, everyone probably already saw it. A lot of people seem to be worried since the chants on TV weren't that loud but I would like to tell you all that, there's no need to worry about that. Today's live support is probably Korea's most strongest on TV for girl groups. Let's put it this way, I along with some Seoul members went to MBC building at 7, our numbers started from 511, remember this is only at 7. At around 1pm, the amounts of Sone have increased up to more than 1000 people, at the end a SM worker said that the last number would be around 1200 but because of the size of the audience seats, the amount of Sones allowed in were around 1000.

MBC's live broadcasting room could no longer squeeze anymore people, all the seats were sat by Sones, even on the ground, it was crowded, even at the back, all of it was full. At the standing area, other than some SHINee fans, the rest were all Sone. All of SM's workers were unable to keep their mouths closed because of smiling the whole time. Because I only participated in the 'Gee' recording, the 'Way To Go' performance, because it would be live broadcasting, other fans had to come in too so there would only be 300 Sones that could stay. The first 300 Sones, because they lined up since last night, it was understandable for them to stay. The other Sones went home. On my way home, I watched the live from my phone. The scenario is completely different than on TV. The MBC director,after recording 'Gee' made the background music louder, which made the fan chants seem weak. When I was on the subway (she was probably watching it on the subway), I could barely hear the loud support from the Sones but I have already told you guys to not worry. That performance was all Sone. Also, some people saw some people at the standing area looking a bit slow-witted, that's because the Sones inside were very excited. Once balloons started to be waved, the camera in the back was completely blocked so the director didn't let anyone in the Standing area wave any balloons.

Now let's talk about all the happenings of today. Today, I and some SNSDChina members and a member from Taiwan arrived at 7 at the MBC building. After getting out of the car, my heart skipped a beat, darn, there's a huge chance we won't be able to go in. The whole first floor of the waiting room was filled with Sone. I found the person in charge of counting the fans and she said my number was 511. The weather today in Korea has been the coldest so far ever since winter started. Even if we were inside, me and the other members were shivering. At 9, the workers of MBC began to call out numbers. When looking at the numbers and seeing the number 800 being said, this news was spread to all the Sones really quickly, everyone was so happy, we never thought that there would be that many people here today. We are afterall fans of a girl group, this number's appearance, might not surpass the record but it has to probably break the record in Music Core. The security guards said they never saw so many boys, it was unbelievable. We however didn't know that that number was only the number of people at 9am. As time passed by, the amount of Sones increased and later by myself estimating, there were probably up to 1000 people.

However when they were counting us, it was a painful process because the amount of people let everyone be surprised, SM only sent two of their workers so it was up to us to count the number of people. After your name was called, you would sit down. Because of that, the space became smaller and it made us 500 people outside. That time it was -10 degrees celcius. We stayed in that temperature for 2 hours. Around 10 or so, SM had more workers come and help count. Most interesting was that when they arrived and saw all of the Sones, they couldn't believe their eyes since they usually see only 100-200 Sones. So then a SM worker quickly went back to SM to get more balloons since the balloons we had with us were not enough.

At around 12pm, the first 300 Sones were able to go in. Because of the large amount of people, the staff inspected us more carefully, didn't let anyone use anyone else's number. When you went in, everyone had to have their CD and their number to go in. When the first 300 went in, us 500 and over finally could be inside. About an hour later we started to go in.

Not that long later, the girls appeared. Then the entire room was filled with sound. Having gone to many live performance, this is the first time seeing such a strong male supporting group (Like seeing the amount of boys coming). The girls seemed really happy since they probably didn't know they would see so many Sones. The security guards were also smiling seeing so many guys there, it was very interesting to them. Everyone knows, at that time there were still a lot of Sones waiting outside since the Korean fan next to me got a call from outside asking if there was anymore room since there were hundreds more outside but there was no more room. As long as there was some room, there were all Sone.

Talk about when the girls performed. When they began to record, the fans at the standing area waved their balloons but it made the camera from behind to not have any good shots so that was why everyone saw only one person standing there. The girls today was really good even though they sang it 4 times but all 4 times, they sang from the beginning to the end, no cuts. The Sones there, because it was their first time doing the fan chant, had a hard time doing the chant at first. It was loud but a bit messy. But when the girls sang "Gee Gee Gee" and "No No No", the chants were in unison, even the director complimented us saying the effect was good. But maybe because we were loud, it covered up the girls' voice so at the end, MBC made the background music louder which made the live broadcast have weak chants.

During recording, there were some behind the scenes. One time during a break, Sooyoung and Yuri went to some Sones. They never thought that so many people would come. They asked us if we were cold and we said we were. Yuri said she thanked all of us. The second time of recording, Yoona's fans came up with an idea, everyone yelled out 'KIM SAEBYUK". This made the girls not knowing whether to laugh or not. Taeyeon said something but I forgot what it was but it was somethin like "I guess you'll be Kim Saebyuk from now on!" The fourth recording, our Taeyeon corrected some of the pronunciations to some members. Taeyeon especially sang some difficult parts out and then the recording was over. When they were leaving the stage, they looked like they didn't want to leave. It'll be hard to see another stage like this. Then SHINee came up and greeting their fans and Sone and they even sang a part of 'Gee'. Because of the girls' comeback, a lot of SHINee fans weren't able to go in the live recording so some Sones that were inside took some SHINee balloons and waved them when SHINee came on, some yelled out 'Choi Minho!'

Here I would like to say there might be some people that think what happened was impossible but I would like to tell you, today's circumstances are true. Some ss501 fans were amazed at the amount of Sones comeing. They said, "Ah, so many fans of SNSD." They had absolutely no idea. Not too long ago when they participated in anti-ing the girls did they expect now that Sone has expanded this much.

Today's events will be finished here. The most hardest times they and we have overcome. You can think, about 1000 people coming for one group at the auditorium is what kind of idea. There are only some boy groups that are able to achieve this, girl groups are more harder. I don't know about what girl group has achieved this before but in the present the only girl group that is able to achieve this is SNSD.

Thanks for the translation. During the whole performance I was thinking they must have told the people in front not to cheer or wave their balloons. There were like hundreds of people holding the balloons just standing there, and the cheers all seemed to come from the back. Can't believe they did that, it would have been cool to hear super loud cheers and see balloons waving all over the place. Stupid Director, his camerawork was bad too.

Poor Tae :tears: I hope she can get through her tough time, it's always hard to loose someone. Probably even harder for her with how busy she is.

Anyways I thought sooyoung really shined during the performance, and Yoong was cute as heck. :blush:

Guest doomunleashed

Ah T_T Tae sounds really depressed in her diary and saying that she lost someone..., I hope the kid will be able to cheer up and go on strong as she always does, Himnae Taengoo!

WTH editing out the cheers because they were too loud -_____- that was so lame. andXD in the fancam you can see how loud they were, Sooyoung LOL'ed when S<3nes went "gee gee gee gee"XDD

Guest jingaling.

the girls totally rocked the stage.

& wow 1000 s♥nes.

watching the fancams, they were REALLY loud xD

i can't wait for inkigayo~

woot! yay for the girls selling 17,000+ in only a few days :D

i wonder what's wrong with taeyeon? T-T

edit;

c;sosiz

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

Haha i just thought i would share some sm family love.-

eunhyuk singing gee's chorus xD

Haha i just thought i would share some sm family love.-

eunhyuk singing gee's chorus xD and also they talked about taeyeon and chinchin for some reason ..

Guest Sushii-P

Wow they managed to sell a lot of CDs!!

Congraluations to break the record of Hyori!!

I'm happy for them ^o^

S♥nes did very well to support so much our girls!!

Music core:

It was a great perf. but I'm "a little dissapointed"... (don't blame me, it's just my opinion)

I think that they can do better than this. Hope that tomorrow in Inkigayo will be more great!!

In any case I'm really glad our their comeback with 9!!

Power of nine is very jjang !! =)

Inki will hopefully be better just because it won't be pre-recorded like Mucore so that means haha they can't edit the audio. Not only that but there's usually an interview portion to Inki Performances so I'm really looking forward to it ^^

So look forward to it guys .. SNSD, fighting. Let's hope for over 20,000 by the end of the week if not more

Also don't forget SNSD's first radio promotion for 'Gee' will be on the 13th and the best part is it's going to be bora on CHINCHIN. Think about it all 9 girls together .. this is exciting ^^

woww!!!! i'm soo proud of the girls ..they never ever let me down ...they were great awesome fantastic ....and they rocked the stage !!!...thats what i call a comeback ...way to go girls ....they looked gorgeous and sica's pink ring ..soo cute

and taenguu ...i'm speechless .hey diary is soo depressing ...taenguu please cheer up ...losing someone important is very heartbreaking but i'm sure the girls are goin to help her cheer up soon ...its kinda strange ...she lost someone the very day SNSD began their new album promotions .....happiness and sadness together in one day ..no wonder she isnt our usual smiley leader ...taneguu we love u !! SNSD fighting!!

Archived