少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest superjihyeee!

omg i LOVE Way to Go.

I really, really don't like Gee so i was reluctant to listen to their full mini album... but now i'm so glad I listened to it. Way to Go is... a great song. imo (:

plus, their voices sound so powerful here and i LOVE it. :D

i want them to sing this live. lol (:

i want to hear the vocal improvement live.

i hope they promote this song next :3

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

im sure at the 1st perf they wont be that good lol XD so i wont expect much on the very 1st perf, i bet they nervous and else, so next week maybe they already get used to the song and dance so yah

im hoping the best for the gals comeback perf here^^

haha don't underestimate the girls....Im sure there live perfs will improve as they perform more but their first live performances arent bad either...

remember KY first perf? that was live and I thought it was very well done.. GG's first perf wasn't live but their first live GG perf wasn't bad either..

I know Gee will be harder because there's more jumping and bouncing but Im sure their lives have improved over this 8 month hiatus.

more Yoong gifs :D

viewimagecj7.gif

viewimageur1.gif

viewimagehm6.gif

viewimagefj4.gif

viewimagebm3.gif

viewimageyw0.gif

viewimagecf7.gif

credits to 카린트@sosiz

Guest shasha92

OMGee! i just watch gee MV,

i lovin' it !~

The choreography are so awesome.

love their dance esp the chicken dance!

Over all, this MV is jjang!

XD XD XD Let's go, Soshi ~ Gee ~~

and i love Jess & fany in the beginning ^_^

blu_smiley,thank for the gifs :)

the fifth gif, those dance step are my fave!

idk , i think they look HOT doing that :D

**such a fangirl***

Guest superjihyeee!

they're going to sing Gee live for their comeback stage, right? o_0

I hope they do well :D

^

^ooo thanks for the gifs. (:

I forgot how pretty Yoona was :o

Guest jelly_pudding

i didn't even know sunny sang that one part. it didn't sound like her voice.. lol..

sunny is so pretty in the mv ~

& so is soo young ~

i want to see them perform GEE ~

i love the songggg ! its a cute song~

Totally love the mv. It's so girly and sophisticated and everything. The girls look prettier in the mv. And you could see how they've grown from their last mv. OHHHH. I'm loving every single scene in the video. ^^ MAGNAEE IS sooooooo lovely.

LOL at Taeyeon joining the WGM. If I know they thought of letting her join because of the short clip from Kangin's first day. AISH. They should have just pair them. T__T

OMG!!! NOSEBLEED!

Those pictures are inviting me in here!!

I realized how much i missed the girls.

and now they're back with something new. New pictures. OMG! They're so pretty.

not even totally made up. they look so pretty in white! WUUH!

I'm excited! I've heard a couple of songs and the previews.

Good luck GG!

SNSD swept my worries and sadness away! WUUH!

I rushed home from school after today to watch the mv and download it.

Best MV from the girls EVER. So..full of their unique charm? ah i dunno how to describe but i was giggling at the mv at some parts because they look so cute! ^^

and i can't wait for their comeback! I know the song Gee wont be that easy to sing live on stage and with the lively dancing but i believe in their live vocals. :lol: so not worrying too much.

my fav parts of the dance is actually the chorus where they sort of wiggle their bums and came up.haha.(When Taeng is in the front) as well as the yeah with the twist sign and the bum shaking.<3

dude i basically just LOVE the whole chorus's choreography.:wub: and i love Yoong's nervous expression while playing with her fingers.haha.

and i also love Sica's hand thingy when it's her lines.As well as Yoong's "Dugeun dugeun" part.i thought that move was sooo sexy. *nosebleed*

ah im so glad that Korea is loving the song Gee now.=DD

About My favourite song from the minialbum:

It's still gotta be Gee. I can't find myself stop singing this song everyday.<3

Then it's Dear Mom..:tears: Maknae's vocals shined so much in this song. She sang and then Sica and they broke my heart. Even when i do not know the lyrics yet, i felt the emotions that the songwriter wanted us to feel.T-T

ahh i love SNSD!!!!

Guest goldenGAZE

So i wake up to find everyone spazzing about the MV. Finally watched it and i loved it. The choreography is so cute, i love the chicken legs (lol) and YoonA's thinking move (soo cool). Actually i was surprised at how much line YoonA got, i thought with all her filming she'd barely have enough time to practice with the rest of the girls and stuff. Also proud for Hyo as she sings alot more.

I never knew it was a JeNy intro, i though it was only Jessica. That was a nice surprise. Oh and i love Sunny's voice plus she and SooYoung look pretty in the MV. All the girls look great (and super skinny)-maknae has mature soo much too she looks fierce now. Can't wait to see the full dance, gonna have soo much fun learning it.

Guest Senorita_

they're going to sing Gee live for their comeback stage, right? o_0

I hope they do well :D

Yeah I think they will. It shouldn't be much of a hassle. I know the girls are capable of singing live. And since it's their very first comeback stage, it's a definate that their performing Gee live =) Nowadays, you can see SM Town singing live, so the girls should be singing live for every performance.

Guest 143loveu

is it really true about the banning of som artists on the show music bank....

so sad.. :tears:

i really want to see snsd comeback on kbs world...

but i'll just wait for music core and inki....

soshi hwaiting....

i hope they will solve this problem right away....

GYAHh~ i love their new mini album.

gee is so DAMN catchy, however i think my siblings want to secretly punch me in the face for singing this song when i'm listening with headphones.. LOL

Dear mom is such a pretty ballad.

I think my favorite part in GEE has got to be sunny's lines...

That came as a real shocker for me since I usually like magnae's and yuri's tones the best

magnae's part in the mv was SOO adorable.

on a kinda randomish note...

when I woke up this morning.. all I wanted to do was watch the GEE mv... but i had school -_-

and at school I was all gee gee gee gee baby baby~

OMG.

WGM.

taeyeon and HD... T_T

I actually don't hate HD that much... He's just a bit too much to take at times... I think taeyeon's gonna bring out a different side out from him... :D

Guest xyrhene

woot!!

i've just watched the MV

too late LOL!

anyways

i really love it!!!!

weeeh!!!

the mv is just soo gorgeous

well i think this is the best MV they have so far

and i've just noticed that our girls did some booty shaking too!! LOLS

the new concept just fitted them so much!!!

i thought their cuteness fade away

because i saw some skin from the album cover LOL!!

nyhahaa

but then i'm soo wrong they are just 2000% times cuter than they are!!!

the mini album rocks!!!!

Dear mom is sooo good!! my fav song!!!

Guest agnesia60

GOSH I read that Taeyeon will be in WGM and paired with JHD =_=

FOR REAL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! give her someone her age please =_=

NOPE NOPE NOPE......this can't be happening....i am definitely going to protest against this.....how can they pair him up with Taeyeon????NOT possibility........not doing justice to taeyeon NO NO NO.....Why didn't snsd korean's fans protest against this??? I really don't think taeyeon should even go on WGM...........Taeyeon would be soo tied up with all the performances.....

Side line: Just saw their mv....wow.......i have to say...i didn't quite like the song at first but wow....I love the MV........It was very bright, refreshing and very cute........I love taeyeon in it...haha..her butt fetish....all the butt shaking hahahaha....cute cute cute taengoo....and have to say, everyone looks good...the dance..though a little awkward but haha...i have dorky snsd.......And most importantly, finally get to see all 9.....and of course my taengoooo........

actually there are a lot of gifs in Sosiz (about 180)

coz I saved it ^^

but I chose only the group gifs

11.gif

116.gif

118.gif

12.gif

143.gif

147.gif

15.gif

154.gif

155.gif

158.gif

17.gif

18.gif

20.gif

21.gif

27.gif

3.gif

36.gif

39.gif

40.gif

41.gif

===================================================

Citra unni, i posted the 'G point dance' gif on page 1598. ^^

and same here. I was really disappointed with the pairing.

But I hope everything goes well.

I

I

I

I

I

v

^

Why you're not posting the "G" pointing Dance? it's cute hahaha

Gee i never saw a dance so dorky like that before lol XD dorky funny yet So dang HOT!!! lol XD

anyway im still not happy with the fact taeyeon joining wgm and being paired with HIM =_=

i read at ssf she already did the 1st filming on the 5th makes me =_= coz it's not a dream or rumor

Guest .:-kiddo-:.

thanks miyachan11 for the gifs :]

mm .. first time posting in the girls' generation thread :]

anywayys .. i really like their new single

makes you wanna get up and party/dance !

their mv's soo cute and dorky too :)

^i think it's actually cute she's joining wgm

except for the fact she's paired up with him >_>

wonder how things will turn out

.. because he lives with the ant couple .. does that mean taeyeon would be too or maybe they'll find a place of their now =/

Archived