少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG FROM THE NEW MINI-ALBUM?

Gee & Way To Go ( Have Strength ) is a tie for me. I love both the beats and their vocals, Gee is really adorable with their adlib and the music video is really cute, making me like the song even more, but the song that i would most likely have on repeat more is Way To Go ( Have Strength ). I pretty much like everything about this song, ever since the release of Haptic Motion, i been hooked, this song is really catchy and nice, i love it without knowing what it means, now am anxiously waiting for english translation :) & of course the little JeNy part made me smile too, i love when the girls speak or sing in english. Dear Mom seems like such a sad song, i want to read the lyrics, their vocals can be see really well with Dear Mom, i hope they would perform this song, with maknae on the piano like what they did with Taeyeon's Can You Hear Me..., I'm still a little skeptic about the other two, not really sure what i think of it yet, maybe a few more listen would do the trick, I'm usually in love with the girls songs after several listen, so i won't be suprise if i find myself liking Destiny & Let's Talk About Love later on.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Arethose from the album??? if so

I WANT MY ALBUM NOW T_______T

HUWAAA the gals look so cute hahahaha

i love how soshi style always can be followed and can be used when we walk to mall or somewhere rofl XD

still look normal XD

Guest baby-swts

:o *jaw drops*

omg yuri and sunny are bringing the hotness in those album pictures!

cant wait till my album delivery arrives xD

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG FROM THE NEW MINI-ALBUM?

GEE & WAY TO GO FOR SHO.

gee is soo cute and addicting i cant stop listening to it :wub:

and way to go is awesome i always loved haptic motion so yeah

its cool B)

Guest &anita_*

OH.MY.FREAKING.GOSH! LOOK AT YURI!

okay, yuri looks damn HOT in her picture! like seriously wtf.. its too sexy D: Yuri..Yuri..i think im becoming a fangirl of you too +_+ And really love Jessica's and Tiffany's shot. :)

but seriously..Yuri..okay wtf i need to stop ._.

and also, HYOYEON looks so pretty! seriously..^^

edit; WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG FROM THE ALBUM?

no bias..i really LOVE GEE! it's one of my favorite songs from the whole album. Next is definitely Dear Mom! i've always loved SNSD ballads..but this one is just so right. Great lyrics, great singing, and such a heartfelt song. SM did right with this song :)

Guest swordliger

People are receiving the albums now

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr258/imigibaag/z3.jpg

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr258/imigibaag/z4.jpg

cr:dc

I'm still at work and can't keep up with all the craziness. Korean SNSD sites have tripled in traffic. Such a crazy day today.

WHOAH !! i swear those two pics are probably the hottest pics of Yuri I've ever seeen.

if this was an anime moment, instant blood nose haha :lol:

thanks for sharing those pics ! seriously cant wait to see the photobook in HQ

Guest Lishathestain

The girls album jacket photos.

cre: sosiz

thank you. so much. <3 u deserve a huge heart lol.

anyways, that's it. they're too gorgeous for their own good. snsd brings all the boys and fangirls to the yard!! rofl.

i mean look at Hyoyeon. that smile is beautiful!

and Tiffany's sitting in that "oh me?" position is killing me.

don't even make me start on Yul. *nosebleed* thank you LSM thank you for letting the girls show their hotness :P

even Taengoo looks hawt on her solo pic! the neck! *dies* and then u look at her so happy w/ her dorky smile leading the girls roller skating HAHAA! oh my <3

V ROFL oh you beat me Anita. was about to post that. but was too busy wiping drool all over my laptop haha! ughhhhh :wub:

i'll just post the Hyo one then :P

49644e62870f6.jpg

and i just realized Seohyun pic is also new lol

left03.jpg

c;sosiz

darn those beautiful long hair.. it's like shampoo commercial :lol:

Guest &anita_*

^ahh spazzz~ HYO IS SO FREAKING GORJESS!

OMO! NEW PICTURE OF YOONA! *nosebleed again*

YOOONA.jpg

credit;sosiz

she is so beautiful, innocent, pure, gah T_T

edit; omg lisha ROFL! SNSD brings all the boys (and girls) to the yard! chyeeeah B)

The girls album jacket photos.

cre: sosiz

OMO! NEW PICTURE OF YOONA! *nosebleed again*

credit;sosiz

she is so beautiful, innocent, pure, gah T_T

edit; omg lisha ROFL! SNSD brings all the boys (and girls) to the yard! chyeeeah B)

oh wow.they all look gorgeous!...even a girl could have a serious crush on them..^^

i like how they are portrayed as innocent but sey..omo.*spazz*

thanks for all the pics!!

and my favorite as of now is--GEE!!!.

i have to get my hands on the album first before i choose another..^^

but destiny feels good to hear..a decision made by my ears.LOL :)

Guest &anita_*

^ah yes youre right! i think alot of us are totally girl-crushing on SNSD today ._.

OUR MAKNAE!

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p98/ani...ib/MAKNAE-1.jpg

okay there's like..a few more pictures, but my photobucket is being gay nooo~ hoping someone else will post them keke ^^

credit; sosiz

edit; okay..Lisha posted them already -.- lmfao!

omgsh..this is totally spam now..okay hold on brb

edit 2; okay i fail at life ._. i have nothing to share as of this moment..so i guess ill just spazz on the pictures rofl! OMG love Yoona's and Hyoyeon's pictures! They look sooo pretty T_T And also Fany's! They are all becoming so gorjess, it feels like im watching them grow. its so amazing. (:

Gah the pictures loook amazing. If you haven't tried yet, browse the new iple site, SM is showing the girls a lot more love nowadays, like they should be. Gahhh I can't get over the Yuri pictures T-T. When did you get so hot kiddo .. I still remember this T-T

2e4i83r.jpg

Anyways looks like we won't be disappointed with the photobook ^^ Our girls are such great models

Guest noriebanzai

oh my...i just finished watching the mv and listening to the full minialbum! woah what should i say...

SOSHI JJANG !!!

the mv is really cute and so is the dance. As well as the girls actings. It is fast thou so 3 times watching i still couldn catch up with whats going on and whos who. haha. Gee, they're awesome!

I like Dear Mom alot although dont understand the lyrics. The melody just got to me first time playing.

Destiny is really weird. haha. i know its new stuff but its just so techno to me.

surprisingly i did not find Kenzie's song catchy at all. But can def tell who is singing.

I so got used to the old Haptic song so this new lyrics isn right to me. Haha. But i so like the JeNy' English adlib

OVerall, GEE IS THE BEST OF BEST!!!

i guess my pre-order should be coming tmr? haha jk..cant wait

Guest hello_world409

0___0 HOLY -insert bad word- Look at Yuri! So hot and sexy, and this is coming from a girl. She has everything right, the pose, the look, and not to mention a beautiful face

All the pictures are wonderful, HyoYeon's smile is so sweet and angelic.....

Anyways, I cannot wait for my album to come! And all I have to say, after listening to all the tracks, my favorite is Gee but Dear Mom just brings me to tears.....dkadoij, all of their songs on the mini album are awesome.

2009 - is definitely for the power of 9

Guest taikogirl91

OMGOSH they look so pretty and gorgeous!!! i'm soooo jealous

of them right now! hyoyeon and yuri look stunning! :lol:

but...they look so thin :( i do wish they'd gain a bit of weight..

but nonetheless they still look BEAUTIFUL! :)

aww..the comeback got pushed back? aghh i heard it was

because of kbs banning the SM artists...bad move on them

it's their loss <_<

2009 will definitely be snsd's year =] FOR SURE :lol:

edit: woohoo i topped a page! i'm sry i don't have

any pictures to post or anything :(

Guest baby-swts

yahh! why is maknae seohyun soo underrated? shes so talented <3

plays piano and is one of the most gorgeous korean girls i've ever seen :)

contribute to MAKNAE SEOHYUNS PIC thread please

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...80&start=80

---

way 2 go (full version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5A3DqrvCD8...feature=channel

i love this song! 2nd fave from the mini album

Guest yienyienyien

My fav song from this mini album --> HIM NAEEEE!!!

It's sooo awesome! If it's possible, it would be great if they can promote this song. Destiny sounds like 90's pop..LOL..it's a very "SM" I find it weird though. Dear mom, I love this pop ballad. :wub: The girls sound really great here. I wonder how fany thinks about this song, it's unfortunate her mother passed away. But I think..that she sang it really well..i can feel the emotions. Let's talk about Love, again, this feels like 90's pop. I likey.. <3

I love this mini album so much!! :D Can't wait for my copy!

Archived