少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

he beginning! XD

so..after reading the lyrics..i kind of have a theory about the song..

wouldn't it be so cute if...all of them had a crush on the employee (minho xD whoot~)

and then..after he takes care of them and leaves, they all get up and sing about

how wonderful he is xD?

haha..anyways

great music video :D

soshify2009

aaah yes yes hahaha i agree with you

that's what i thought bout the Mv too lol XD

Gee they're so cute kekeke

^

It's speculation only. Let's not make any news until it's not confirmed yet.

aah ok ok^^ thanks for clarifying that

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shadow_zien

just watched the music video and it's love! <3

the dance is really fun, but I've expected more lol

and I don't like the colour of the short pants, a bit too short too

overall, it's a very nice mv! minho was like O_O when he saw so many lipstick marks on his picture :lol:

glad that sm isn't banned from music bank! or else there's nothing nice to watch on kbs world anymore!

Haha the chicken dance has got to be one of the highlights of this dance, so cute haha! And with the many hand movements, the pointing dance, I do hope they'll use those tiny mikes which attaches to their ears, but then people might accuse them of lip-synching :\

And I must say the song was interesting without the MV, but after watching the MV, somehow they don't sound as high pitched?

And Jessica was so cute when she sang her "Paabo" part! HAHA! :D

At the beginning before the soshi dolls were awakened, Yuri's left leg was cringing at one part haha I wonder how long they took to film that entire scene :|

Taeyeon's hair was bouncily-cute throughout the whole MV too, haha, I notice the weirdest stuff ahah!

Oh, and why didn't they pair Kangin & Taeyeon together instead! :P It can be a From DJ-Coworker-To-Married-Couple! But I guess its probably against SM's policy or rules too, and fans issues :x

I'm watching the mv online but most of them look terrible even the hq ones.

I hope somebody posts up a clear version soon cause the only really clear one is on sosiz but that one takes forever to load.

But the mv itself is pretty good, although its kind of spazzy since it has weird sort of flow to it.

Guest kangeroo

OMG...i'm so happy right now.

Finally i got to see the mv, and to sum it up, it's a bundle of perfection!!

I love the mv to pieces. It was so colorful. The theme: Girls' Awakening -- I loved it because it showed that girls were growing up. And @ the end i was happy they were no longer mannequins. The choreo is awesome!! It's cute, not too repetitive, girly, fun -- and the best part is that, the girls being great dancers and all (ITNW), they still get to shine because they choreo is not extremely easy (i.e. So Hot, Nobody). But i definitely see a Wonderboys reunion!! And of course, i love Minho being in the MV. He's a cutie...and he fits the role so perfectly. He was so clueless, poor him!! But lucky him too! 9 noonas liking him and all.

I liked the song before, but now i'm in love with it. It sure does represent Girls' Generation -- fun and youthful! I'm glad to see the girls have matured in vocals, dancing, and even their concept. But i'm happy it's nothing too dramatic...because it's refreshing to see girls being girls.

Also, i listened to the preview of the minialbum..and OMGee! It's a must have mini-album!! For the good of everyone, go out and buy or order your copy today!! Just from the preview, i'm already positive this mini-album has more than 1 hit single. The 2 ballads, are just beautiful. Destiny is a really cool song, I love beats in the song and it's well-arranged; it might just be their second single. Haptic Motion - himnae...it's upbeat and catchy..and it gives me a rocker~ish feel to it.

ahh...i feel like i'm in bliss right not.

Guest fara_diggory

oh em gee...

i feel like crying when i see the mv..

now i realize i really miss these 9 girls sooooo much...

huhu,

n the mv soooo awesome...

yeah...snsd breaks sooo much record,

n taeng in wgm....

oh em geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!....

hope she'll be healthy

he beginning! XD

so..after reading the lyrics..i kind of have a theory about the song..

wouldn't it be so cute if...all of them had a crush on the employee (minho xD whoot~)

and then..after he takes care of them and leaves, they all get up and sing about

how wonderful he is xD?

haha..anyways

great music video :D

soshify2009

aaah yes yes hahaha i agree with you

that's what i thought bout the Mv too lol XD

Gee they're so cute kekeke

^

It's speculation only. Let's not make any news until it's not confirmed yet.

aah ok ok^^ thanks for clarifying that

toomuchsmiling hahaha yah you are right the dance lol XD XD bouncing round and pointing around lol XD

i love it so cute

and to ppl who said the dance weird or what i think this DORKY dance was made on purpose lol XD and it does fits the song lol XD

to the ones that are skeptical,

from the most popular online music charts:

oh proof!..wow snsd hwaiting!..

i have a question..

on their comeback stage,will they be performing only GEE?i mean no other songs?..

i wanna hear destiny live.^^

Guest Lishathestain

to the ones that are skeptical,

from the most popular online music charts:

as Koreans say "All kill" ^^

thanks for the caps! ahhh the girls must be super happy with this :D all the hardwork and the wait.. <3

Haha the chicken dance has got to be one of the highlights of this dance, so cute haha! And with the many hand movements, the pointing dance, I do hope they'll use those tiny mikes which attaches to their ears, but then people might accuse them of lip-synching :\

And I must say the song was interesting without the MV, but after watching the MV, somehow they don't sound as high pitched?

And Jessica was so cute when she sang her "Paabo" part! HAHA! :D

At the beginning before the soshi dolls were awakened, Yuri's left leg was cringing at one part haha I wonder how long they took to film that entire scene :|

Taeyeon's hair was bouncily-cute throughout the whole MV too, haha, I notice the weirdest stuff ahah!

rofl i thought i was the only one who went "oh..it's not as high pitched anymore? did they edit it? hmm" lol. it just sounds perfect the whole time :P

omg, i want the same thing too.. why can't they let the girls use that kind of mics. i've never seen SM artists w/ that kind of mics..unless they're lip-synching. so..bleh.

OMG...i'm so happy right now.

Finally i got to see the mv, and to sum it up, it's a bundle of perfection!!

I love the mv to pieces. It was so colorful. The theme: Girls' Awakening -- I loved it because it showed that girls were growing up. And @ the end i was happy they were no longer mannequins. The choreo is awesome!! It's cute, not too repetitive, girly, fun -- and the best part is that, the girls being great dancers and all (ITNW), they still get to shine because they choreo is not extremely easy (i.e. So Hot, Nobody). But i definitely see a Wonderboys reunion!! And of course, i love Minho being in the MV. He's a cutie...and he fits the role so perfectly. He was so clueless, poor him!! But lucky him too! 9 noonas liking him and all.

I liked the song before, but now i'm in love with it. It sure does represent Girls' Generation -- fun and youthful! I'm glad to see the girls have matured in vocals, dancing, and even their concept. But i'm happy it's nothing too dramatic...because it's refreshing to see girls being girls.

Also, i listened to the preview of the minialbum..and OMGee! It's a must have mini-album!! For the good of everyone, go out and buy or order your copy today!! Just from the preview, i'm already positive this mini-album has more than 1 hit single. The 2 ballads, are just beautiful. Destiny is a really cool song, I love beats in the song and it's well-arranged; it might just be their second single. Haptic Motion - himnae...it's upbeat and catchy..and it gives me a rocker~ish feel to it.

ahh...i feel like i'm in bliss right not.

lol me too. cloud 9 baby. total bliss haha.

totally agree w/ the dance part. i'm super super happy it's not the easy&repetitive dance moves. that's just so not SM lol & I'm glad they stick to the more variation/girly/dorky dance :P

It's more them. so HAH to the people who think they're jumping on the bandwagon w/ the repetitive song/easy dance :tongue2:

now that i've seen the MV.. i can't wait for the live performance! :w00t:

i hope they will do great and show those people that it is their year yeahhss! *too excited i know..*

OMG MV WASS JUST AWESOME !!!! :)

this is my last post cause i have to go somewhere now but omg

minho was carrying them hahaha :)

the audio was pretty bad and the quality wasnt best

but really loved the mv now i could sleep and be happy for a day or two :)

look how many people are on:

158 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 26 Anonymous Users)

131 Members: dreamwings, tungies, maryxsweets, squeaky, k_pang12, boojae-ah., itachixneji, 715, jcwin3000, lizsch, marvelteen, tangle, dumdumgrl, xxyy, two hearts collide, piinkcess, [PuRinChan], xnightmare697, Rebel_Peanut555, rosetta16, rooney8, astrid, babyg47, jungeunsoo, Nivvv_, claw, kpopworld1, Lil'Hazel, &Now, xxdeadline, wow! sunshinable^^, kris_argee, AzNd3vIl_BuMmI, Green_Luver, LaBelle, Nhi123, rebt, rainysunday, arianaSNSD, ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진, 'o', Ishida21, dandoff, rit_chan, nympha, sheamanboy, xobi, kim-nan, yuenxmei, yahui, moonlight_kitty, ch0c0cat, angelic14, PooPocky, DaniJiyong, shiwon<3, nit_kangta, loveyunho4ever, RiverOfStars, hongd, ngg_pt, wowkpop, frostpearl, babi_lili101, Erwin Noblez, yamyam255, aznlad33, skatergirliceout, abz, chungmah., heart-beat, helloitsme93, sammyboi, DaisySusie, CphirMaig, imkayla, lananhmimi, rxlcrab, ~hAeLiN~, chocoziie, aeh, Jenster, procrastinator, yuna, shyaow, cowVun', quyipooh, naivegal, tkay, zazu, funnycanis, cronoa88, master07675, tokio, Cloud_Honey, x9293x, Ryeo_chan, tsz, yourmean, kunkun24, susiee, yukinOrave, ingrid00, hyori_uni, dome, gyalmo, Mizurin, nakamarka, thegreencrayon, Econxp, Finkl-boy, Lucky, jenny_snsd, Lei525, falalala, dancelover, sero, m4rshmall0w, pique12, thiscraze, snsdfanvn, kaguraB, tin2marie, cin-ray, jpham336, coffeechan, trivium, _Zoolander_, oatnai, HyperSango, Thammavong

this is awesome :)

Warned for spamming. This part is not related to SNSD at all. I already warned another user on this thread just 2 days ago and you still want to post this???

OK guys I'm not new to SNSD...but this song is making me like them. They are impossibly cute in the MV. I just have a question.

What is the name of the girl in the green coat? I looked at the front page but couldn't tell.

I cant wait to see them do this song live. I hope they go for the colourful jeans look. Thats my fave!!

OK guys I'm not new to SNSD...but this song is making me like them. They are impossibly cute in the MV. I just have a question.

What is the name of the girl in the green coat? I looked at the front page but couldn't tell.

I cant wait to see them do this song live. I hope they go for the colourful jeans look. Thats my fave!!

Watch GGTS and learn about them more.

New fans of SNSD, I recommend go watching their documentary on soshisubs2's channel, it's really worth it.

I know there's a bunch of new fans jumping on the ship, but you always have to start at their roots to really understand the group ^^

Anyways the little cutie with the green jacket is Kwon Yuri ^^

Guest melody9.

GUYS, LETS STOP SPAMMING. its not too long untill the girls has their comeback stage so we rreally really don't want to have this thread closed. PLEASE.

Anyway, I just woke up and I just finsihed watching the Gee MV about iono 7 times. LOL ><

I love it! it's so cute. I love how their wearing grey shirts and like green/pink/yellow shorts. i thought it was so cute. ahahh

Maknae looks STUNNING! omgosh, shes so pretty! She's grown up so beautifully oh my. >< i couldn't help but stare at her. & also Yoong!

I think it's cause I've been watching YAMD lately but Yoong has really got my hooked! Haha, i must say Yoong was really really really pretty in the MV

The MV was so much fun and it was soo colourful (I didn't really see the point of having Minho in it but alwel!)

I'm really anticipating the comeback stage on MuCore (since Taeng said they arent gona be on Mubank...), i hope they give the girls a pretty comeback stage just like how they deserve it.

edit: Since Soy mentioned about the GGTS series, I thought I'd link you to the first ep ^__^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NljvgGlM7Nk...feature=channel

Guest kangeroo

lol me too. cloud 9 baby. total bliss haha.

totally agree w/ the dance part. i'm super super happy it's not the easy&repetitive dance moves. that's just so not SM lol & I'm glad they stick to the more variation/girly/dorky dance :P

It's more them. so HAH to the people who think they're jumping on the bandwagon w/ the repetitive song/easy dance :tongue2:

My thought exactly too! Everyone thinks that SNSD is just jumping the bandwagon. But when you listen to GEE and when you see the choreo...it's not your so typical trendy kpop. The song is so chaotic (in a good way) that it's not your everyday usual addictive, repetitive, trendy song. And the dance moves have some quality to it. It's not only cute, and addictive, but also a more overall concrete choreography. It's no where near overly repetitive and easy. But it still happens to catch attention. I'm a SMTOWN fan, so i know, and they'll never go for what's trendy today. They may be influenced, but they'll surely spice it up a lot. And ultimately, that's how we got Gee (an addictive yet vocal quality song) and the choreo (appealing, and fun but still difficult choreography). It's SM-trendy!

@ CphirMaig - thnx for the caps! That will shut up the haters and antis.

I'm so glad to know the girls are doing so great on the charts! Well, what can i say, Gee is amazing!

About the KBS Ban, i hope it's true that there's no beef. Because i actually like KBS Music Bank along with Inkigayo. Music Core is ok, but their audio and visual quality seems to be lagging a little behind the other 2.

Guest melody9.

^

Ahahh oh its cause you have to search the whole name "girls go to school"

Ahaha anyway, no problem ^__^

And to make this post not spam.. ill be back with some gifs.

g10.gifg9.gif

g8.gifg5.gif

g7.gifg2.gif

g6.gifg4.gif

g3.gifg1.gif

GUYS, LETS STOP SPAMMING. its not too long untill the girls has their comeback stage so we rreally really don't want to have this thread closed. PLEASE.

Anyway, I just woke up and I just finsihed watching the Gee MV about iono 7 times. LOL ><

I love it! it's so cute. I love how their wearing grey shirts and like green/pink/yellow shorts. i thought it was so cute. ahahh

Maknae looks STUNNING! omgosh, shes so pretty! She's grown up so beautifully oh my. >< i couldn't help but stare at her. & also Yoong!

I think it's cause I've been watching YAMD lately but Yoong has really got my hooked! Haha, i must say Yoong was really really really pretty in the MV

The MV was so much fun and it was soo colourful (I didn't really see the point of having Minho in it but alwel!)

I'm really anticipating the comeback stage on MuCore (since Taeng said they arent gona be on Mubank...), i hope they give the girls a pretty comeback stage just like how they deserve it.

edit: Since Soy mentioned about the GGTS series, I thought I'd link you to the first ep ^__^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NljvgGlM7Nk...feature=channel

Opps sorry I guess I was a bit T-T. I forgot that our channel had so many videos and no folders T-T.

If there are parts missing (SM took down some of the videos T-T) the whole series is available for download at Soshified

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3066

All the new fans should watch it. It really has shown how much our girls have grown and how hard it was for them to even stand and perform their first stage. It's really an amazing documentary and honestly it's what made me become a SNSD fan because I feel in love with their personalities.

On another note, to get discussions going ...

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG FROM THE NEW MINI-ALBUM?

Personally I love 'Gee'. Lyric wise 'Dear Mom' is extremely touching and beautiful, but my all time favorite has to be Kenzie's masterpiece "Himnae", especially after I read with ak6c wrote about how the song is in a way a song to the SNSD fans about how we can all gain strength and conquer it all together. Really inspirational song and the beats and arrangement is off the hook unpredictable and amazing. There's this great JeNy english duet part in the song.

Hopefully we get to see the girls perform more than one song for their comeback stage.

Also dude my favorite dance move from the whole mv was actually the thinking thing they did during Yoona's part. I loveeeeeed it like crazy.

MY Fave "GEE" ofcourse it's just soooo uniq and hahaha i love everything bout the song

then my 2nd would be "let's talk bout love" coz it brings back the OLD KPOP FLAVOR!!!!

along with "himnae" who's not loving haptci song lol xD "Dear Mom" beautiful ballad bout our mom makes me feel guilty >.< "destiny" i like it but i love the other 4 songs more kekeke

Archived