少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For LaBelle (everyone), I quoted it. Just because I love Soshified... and I want to show off my love for it (and to all the mods there)

Can I share my love for Soshified here? (If I can't... err.. I just did)

Soshified, a loyal and loving fan forum of the nine talented and beautiful members of So Nyeo Shi Dae or Girls' Generation to some. At first, you would think that it is just a simple forum where fans from all over the world unite because of their passion for loving Korea's number one girl band group. But as you would slowly lurk the forum, you would see how much work and sweat they put for making the informative yet classy boards. The smiles they put while making each thread on how much beautiful and talented the members are. The love you could feel from the projects they are making and they successfully done. Seriously, I never seen any group of fans who put so much effort on each project that they are launching. Darn, who would give an iPod to their idol? Or an expensive stuffs such as LV, Burberry, Tiffany & Co., Fendi etc.

Soshi people are patient, hardworking, loving and beautiful fans of SNSD. I'm glad such group as this is existing in fandom world. I am an ELF but wow, you made me appreciate the girls more. I never regret supporting this group despite the news and people that kept on disgracing them.

(Gosh. I'm sorry for making an essay. Blame the ipod touch contest! LOL)

^haha Soshified really has come along way and its gonna be one year anniv at the end of the month....so fast.... And of course it would be nowhere without fans like you that support Soshified :) so thank you^^

-----------------------------------

nexon releaseed some bubble fighter screensavers

its major eye candy...theres 2 versions.^^

http://www.sosiz.net/board/zboard.php?id=data&no=13880 (dl link is on the top)

I haven't changed my screen saver since the anycall one lol

ahhhhh GEE ......

I'm officially addicted .. cant wait for the MV, the perfomance .. and the madness from the girls

gee gee gee gee

aneng07 aaawww i missed your post >.<

that's so sweet of you^^ and yes despites of what happened back then and some ppl still wont forget bout it and keep talking bout it yet they just want to see what's in the outside w/o digging it >.< i'm glad to see there's also elf or cass or any other fc's supporting the gals and see what's the real and what's not,giving the gals a chance, when i saw their perf and saw blue or red or any other balloon waving at their perf i feel happy^^

also seeing how Sowon both in korea and international one being together to keep supporting the gals whatever happen and believe in them, giving them love and know the gals not perfect either is what makes the fans and snsd keep stronger, and yeah to ssf for keeping updated for international sowon of what's new bout the gals and else ^^

Guest nightmare.

Can I share my love for Soshified here? (If I can't... err.. I just did)

Soshified, a loyal and loving fan forum of the nine talented and beautiful members of So Nyeo Shi Dae or Girls' Generation to some. At first, you would think that it is just a simple forum where fans from all over the world unite because of their passion for loving Korea's number one girl band group. But as you would slowly lurk the forum, you would see how much work and sweat they put for making the informative yet classy boards. The smiles they put while making each thread on how much beautiful and talented the members are. The love you could feel from the projects they are making and they successfully done. Seriously, I never seen any group of fans who put so much effort on each project that they are launching. Darn, who would give an iPod to their idol? Or an expensive stuffs such as LV, Burberry, Tiffany & Co., Fendi etc.

Soshi people are patient, hardworking, loving and beautiful fans of SNSD. I'm glad such group as this is existing in fandom world. I am an ELF but wow, you made me appreciate the girls more. I never regret supporting this group despite the news and people that kept on disgracing them.

(Gosh. I'm sorry for making an essay. Blame the ipod touch contest! LOL)

Your love for soshified is love

hehe

that's also the reason why i love soshified

Proud to be soshified Anna (That's your name, right?)

SNSD is amazing

they haven't do any comeback stage but they already hit the charts really well

They break's BB record!!

Being the first girl group to done that,right??

i always think they are the first girl group the break records after 6 years (you know after S.E.S and FIN.K.L.)

TiRi at Good Daddy?

It should be entertaining

because Heechul is also in the show

Don't forget guys to buy SNSD's GEE

star king fantaken pics^^

[] 12884.jpg

[] 12885.jpg

credit:dc제시카갤 소시녀님

edit:

more pics

[] 20090106183816995.jpg

[] 200901061617441135_2.jpg

credit:as tagged

i wonder why everyone is dressed up especially nice in the star king pictures. sunny looks darling!

and jessica's haircut has been nagging at me since it was first posted up. it reminded me of something very recent and i couldn't put my finger on it until these photos, she looks just like goo hye sun in the new hyd! jessica has the same exact bob. lol i needed to get that off my chest, you have no idea how much it bothered me. she looks good with a new style :)

^haha Soshified really has come along way and its gonna be one year anniv at the end of the month....so fast.... And of course it would be nowhere without fans like you that support Soshified :) so thank you^^

-----------------------------------

nexon releaseed some bubble fighter screensavers

its major eye candy...theres 2 versions.^^

http://www.sosiz.net/board/zboard.php?id=data&no=13880 (dl link is on the top)

I haven't changed my screen saver since the anycall one lol

Haha Soshified is indeed almost 1 year old.

SoShi Subs is almost 1 as well ..

It's been great that we've been able to stay active even during the girls' hiatus.

Anyways you would think that Nexon would have been smart and follow Anycall's example by using those numbers to do like a clock thing for the girls. Gah I feel to attach to my Anycall screensaver.

Bossa just mentioned that Yoona is FINALLY finished with YAMD today. And if you're watching Chinchin bora right now (gah I should be heading to school soon though) Taeyeon is alone and using Soshified's blanket, but beside the point, she's wearing the same shirt as the Newsen shoot today. I was a little lost why there were only 8 members for the shoot but it makes sense now because Yoona was filming YAMD. Taeng keeps spacing out and looks rather sick T-T.

i thought bora was tomorrow the 7th but it was on today shocked me too when i press the wrong link when i wanted to listen and there she was

lol im going to spread it throughout school

one my teacher already noes the song .. well she is korean so yea makes sense

but i think most of my church found out because i was like singing while walking around lol :)

gotta make a statement with Gee that is a good idea lool !!!!

oh wow you are really promoting Soshi.Well done.hehe i played this song to my friends and they said indeed they have matured since last time.xD.

It's repetitive like what most Koreans seem to dig these days, but it still has this SM quality to it.

Non-fans might think it's the same cute-sy songs, but i'm sure to most snsd fans, it has this different feeling, thus makes it fresh.

Now, a good song plus the waiting/itch = excitement goes up.

yeah i've been trying to figure it out why does this song sounds different to me compared with the other catchy songs.It still has this SM quality to it.

aneng07 : actually i didnt missed your post.i was going to reply that day when after i replied,its Soompi maintenance!!! T-T So after that i forgot..sorry.Yes Soshified forums are really loyal and supportive to the girls. ^^

Yay MV TOMORROW AND RELEASE OF THE MINI ALBUM. Finally i can get my copy soon. :D

Guest roseseraphix

yes yes! a few more hours to 7th of january!

woo! waiting desperately for the new mini album to come out!

and fall into my hands!

gee = ♥!

Guest yukinOrave

^ omo~ that pic is so cute..

and yes taengoo's were so loving gee right now..

most of us are getting so attach to this song.. to the point where all gee is the only thing that occupies our mind.. 8D

(just like what i'm experiencing ever since he gee was released.) lol

and lol i didn't notice taeyeon the rascal.. XDDD

Guest saggiorpiioxgalaxy

ohmygahh Sica's hair!

ahh yes, soshi's fanbase, as well as soshi itself as a group,

are one of the most united ones I've seen.

and it just makes me love this fandom even more (:

Good Daddy and BOB this sat, I can't wait... !!

Not very related but I thought this was freaky, in a gooood way XD

Since 'Gee' is everywhere, look what I saw when I was taking my medicine;

& I was at my very last tablet:

geegeegee.jpg

the color matches, pink! lol

The girls are taking over our livessssss

Not very related but I thought this was freaky, in a gooood way XD

Since 'Gee' is everywhere, look what I saw when I was taking my medicine;

& I was at my very last tablet:

http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr339/o...e/geegeegee.jpg

the color matches, pink! lol

The girls are taking over our livessssss