少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Lishathestain

^

^oh wow. No 1 on all major Korean music sites, already?! that's awesome!

let's hope it's gonna stay there or at least top 5 for months! :D

Hello, first time poster here... :sweatingbullets:

I was never really a fan of SNSD's music (but I never was a "hater" or "anti" either), but after listening to "GEE" I can honestly say that is the first song that I have ever really liked from them. :)

(I'm listening to it for the 5th time as I type!!)

So, I guess you'll find me visiting this thread sometimes - because now they have my interest. ^^

I can't wait to watch their new MV, I heard Minho's gonna be in it too.

(I'm Aly btw) :D

glad u're interested now Aly ^_^ and welcome to the thread.

lol i lost count on how many times i've been replaying the song xP

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superherojaejoong

Although ima rabid snsd fan i never really posted here, mi first time *sigh*

I love these girls to death and wish them the best of luck for 2009

its their year!!

hope to be posting more soon!

anywho i preordered the mini album and soon (24t of january around) ill have all four cd snsd came out with!!

but i need the mp3 now :(

ive been listening to the song like... 17000000 times on youtube..

the song is orgasmic. HQ ilu. <3

It sounds 1000000000x better than the LQ. Their voices are less cutesy, i can hear taengsic's adlibs, sica speaking english is so much win. :wub: I'm a lil worried though, the song's realllly fast..i wonder if they can cope with the lives w/o losing their breath.

I was wondering how theyd cope in the lives too - but then i thought about it and realised that when i sing or play saxophone faster songs are easier to breathe in - you need more control in the slower songs or even medium paced ones - you need to actually pace your breathing o_0.... (sorryimranting)

...so in saying this - i hope the chereography kicks richard simmons XD Ive always loved snsd's choreography because the girls always work well as a team and are perfectly in sync (which is what i love) eg: this vid

i love the song soooooooo much - love sica's narration (always love english narrations by fluent speakers XP) just love the whole arrangement and blend (like their bg vocals at 00:10)

their comeback sorta got me anxious in terms of concept, but SM really knows how to promote.

so many things to look forward to! their mv (any chance of seeing Minho in rollerskates XD ???) their dance and their comeback stage!!!

---

oh and yes - im glad their conept is not mature or 'sexy' - once a group switches to a mature concept its kinda weird if they go back =x So im glad SM is pacing them well. lets enjoy the cuteness while it'll last

Guest &anita_*

allkpop has the HQ audio!

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...audio_released/

gahhhhhh. it sounds even better in HQ T-T ♥

edit; perfect way to top XD

OMFGGGGGGGGG thank you so much! and also thanks to Johnny and Soy! Dude...i am at a loss for words. i was expecting it to be like the LQ version..probably more polished or something..but boy was i WRONG! it felt like i was listening in a whole different atmosphere! and btw, i dunno how this the same cutesy thing again..this is SO DIFFERENT! like im seriously shocked and hella excited about this song! btw..did johnny really preorder 10 copies? LOL~

hey guys one question.

Isnt Sica the one doing the whole narration?

I mean I'm pretty sure its all her, but I just want

to make sure.lol.

now that i listen to it..it sounds like sica..but everytime i hear the 'uh uh lets go!' line, i always think its Fany! i guess i just want them both to sing it T_T but i think its all sica

iuno why but the narration near the end, to me sounds like sunny ;[

gee ringtones just been added :]

beginning w/ sica's narration, seohyun's verse, tiffany's verse, sica's verse, bridge (?), sunny's verse, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CYrcnumvok

omgsh more ringtones! THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

Hello, first time poster here... :sweatingbullets:

I was never really a fan of SNSD's music (but I never was a "hater" or "anti" either), but after listening to "GEE" I can honestly say that is the first song that I have ever really liked from them. :)

(I'm listening to it for the 5th time as I type!!)

So, I guess you'll find me visiting this thread sometimes - because now they have my interest. ^^

I can't wait to watch their new MV, I heard Minho's gonna be in it too.

(I'm Aly btw) :D

hi Aly! im glad you started to like them through this song :] i hope you come by here more often! :] eek and i also heard minho is in it too! i reallyy hope hes in it haha~

Just listened to the song after work and it's awesome~

Yep there's no worry about album sales.

The digital sales will be the key to girls dominating the music show charts.

SNSD songs usually rank within top 5 digital sales but hasn't really hit No 1 in the past.

This time the response really seems excellent! Currently Gee is hitting No 1 on all major Korean music sites. Well the song has to stay that way for days to actually rank No 1 but the start is looking great!

ah, so happy that the response seems great! im sure Gee will be topping charts for a long time :]

its their year!!

anywho i preordered the mini album and soon (24t of january around) ill have all four cd snsd came out with!!

hihi welcome! oooh so glad you preordered keke <33 yes you should really start posting here more often! its funner to spazz with all of us then to just silently read, right? ^_^

And awww Kim Yuna is freaking amazing <3 she was already so awesome, and now shes even more jjang wahah :]]

thanks so much guys for sharing all this infoooo <33 ahh, i could just cry buckets right now because of this song..its so amajing T_T

Guest onewaylove

I was wondering how theyd cope in the lives too - but then i thought about it and realised that when i sing or play saxophone faster songs are easier to breathe in - you need more control in the slower songs or even medium paced ones - you need to actually pace your breathing o_0.... (sorryimranting)

oh well, i'm sure they'll think of something... cause, they don't the girls up on stage like, "GEeGEEGEEEgeeeGEEGEEE" *wheeze

hahah, but i like the fastness. :`D

Guest taikogirl91

omgosh i just heard the audio of "gee" and i must say...i absolutely LOVE it! :)

it sounds very playful and i can't wait to see the mv and their choreography!

i sort of hope they have a more powerful-ish? song on their mini-album that

they'll promote later...i've yet to hear a powerful dance song from them ^^

anyhooo~ yay the girls are back in only a matter of days! thankgoodness =]

Guest hello_world409

:crazy: Need the album and mv right now! Seriously, I don't post often on soompi, but really loving 'Gee'! Seriously pre-ordering it right now! Anyways thanks for all the new info, seriously couldn't live without them. :sweatingbullets:

Seriously, with the digital sales going so high, imagine the album sales :blink:

Guest evanescent

in LOVE with the HQ of GEE. preorder! i cant wait until i get my hands on the mini album but like someone above mentioned, i need to get my hands on an MP3 haha to survive until it arrives. : ) this song is going to be awesome to perform live, i hope our girls can do it.

Guest Lishathestain

its their year!!

haha then u should spazz more here w/ the rest of us rabid fangirls/boys(?) :P

and maybe you could dl&convert the song from youtube for now? until u get ur cd?

gosh i can't wait for mine -_-

...so in saying this - i hope the chereography kicks richard simmons XD Ive always loved snsd's choreography because the girls always work well as a team and are perfectly in sync (which is what i love) eg: this vid

i love the song soooooooo much - love sica's narration (always love english narrations by fluent speakers XP) just love the whole arrangement and blend (like their bg vocals at 00:10)

their comeback sorta got me anxious in terms of concept, but SM really knows how to promote.

so many things to look forward to! their mv (minho??? *_*) their dance and their comeback stage!!!

guh idk if he really would be in the MV, but the fact that he's at the studio at that time kinda gave it away. i mean why would he be there @ the first place lol.

maybe to get the colorful skinnies back from the girls rofl.

and the that vid of ITNW is my fav vid. u can tell how synchronize they are *_*. 9 girls yo! i mean i would expect one girl to step on another girl's foot or something lol. but that was just perfect <3

can't wait for the life perf! i'm just hoping the song isn't too fast for them to sing it live..

Guest Yusica

OMG, wow this thread is moving sooo fast !

I listened 189326747634782 times Gee, I love it soo much :D

I Can't for the MV!

Uggh.. I would like to post often here but.. I never have something to share because it's always already shared so I just don't post.. T__T

I'm going to pre-order the mini-album really soon! I just have to wait my dad -__- .. I don't have a credit card so I just repay my dad by cash after, haha

Guest kangeroo

Hq audio surely does justice to the improvement in the girls' vocals. Their voices are a little to cutesy tho. I wanted to hear how mature their voices would have become. Nonetheless, i'm hooked.

Sure this song is cutesy, addictive, and upbeat -- but the great thing is that it's still vocally challenging.

Ha..i'm loving it a lot already!!

Now..i can't wait for their mv, comeback perf, and their Minialbum.

Just think how beautiful the girls would sound in a ballad -- :wub:

I hope for their comeback they'll perform 2 song, Gee + a ballad.

GEE...i'm so curious about their choreo.

And it's great to hear that the girls are doing great with digital sales too!

I know selling albums isn't hard for them, despite them being a girl group and all, but in the past they did struggle in the digital sales. (not like horrible tho)

let's pray that they'll stay no.1 for a long time.

BUT...I hope our mission for 100k+ will succeed also.

Please let's all go out and buy or pre-order the minialbum. (Feed Soshi!! Sica's so skinny!)

haha kim yuna is freaking amajing! such a s<3ne~

she's pretty fast with the info what with already have gee

as her background music!!! haha good job,props to her!!!

but the HQ is absolutely amazing~ i'm getttttinnnnggg so

impatient for the MV and my copy!

-Rebecca

Sorry if it's already been mentioned (I'm kinda too lazy to backtrack XP)

But do you guys know what kind of cheer the fans will be chanting for their performances??? I'm curious!

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

wow, im super late, but i've finally arrived.

gee is definately spazzzzzzzzz worthy. the geeX10 babyX10 parts are already stuck in my head. im not surprised gee is getting #1 on all online music charts right now. gee is definately the catchy type of song that usually dominate online charts (stuff WG and BB dominate with)

however.....yes i know

i HATE x100 their voices in the song. i understand its for the style of the song and everything but dearrrr lord, the voices are just fdaljdjsaghjkahglkahghjkahglkjahgkjahglkja. not cool. i mean when i first heard the song i was like "wtf? is this ashley tisdale singing?" then i saw the lyrics and omggg what did they do to yuri's voice. i swear i still hear sunny back to back. their voices sounds exactly like the reason i started not liking kara after they put out rock u (though pretty girl has made me interested again).

ok, i change my mind. i think gee is like a tell me kinda deal. the more i listen to it, the more i don't mind their voices...maybe even to the point i'll like it?

Guest merlyunho

OAHHHH

i've just got back from school, and omigod i've just realized the full version of Gee was going to be released today, so I straightforwardly jumped onto my computer and looked for the song.

ASDJGASDFJJGFSDGFSLF

this is one heck of a song. soshi will definitely pwn 2009. xD

now i'm becoming this loser who thought to buy the repackage version of their album.

I SO SO SO SO SO NEED IT IN MY HANDS RIGHT NOW.

*run to pre.order*

Guest &anita_*

onewaylove; yup i totally love the fastness! i think thats what makes the song so lively, upbeat, cheerful, and unique! haha :]

taikogirl; ahh i also cannot wait for their mv!! i wonder how the choreography will be? and gosh, im so glad the girls will finally be back <3 missed them so much T_T

@helloworld; oooh yes yes do preorder! you should post more often on soompi haha, itll be fun spazzing here ^^

@evanescent; ooh have you also preordered? gee, im so happy that many people on soompi are supporting the girls! plus..it also supports SM as a whole, so basically you are helping the whole of SM ENTERTAINMENT! dang, feeling important right now haha :P

Yusica, haha don't worrry you dont need to share stuff~ alot of people just post to spazz or comment on news and info haha~ come spazz with us more often ^^

some news!

So Nyuh Shi Dae, 'Gee' Released On The 5th Before Comeback

So Nyuh Shi Dae will release their first mini album 'Gee' on the coming 7th and will be active.

So Nyuh Shi Dae's comeback is already becoming a hot issue and is drawing more anticipation as their teaser poster and video were released a few days ago.

Their title song 'Gee' tells the story of a girl who has fallen in love and doesn't know what to do in a fast dance song, and So Nyuh Shi Dae's cute attractiveness can be felt through it. The repeating of the term 'Gee' and its unique lyrics, with the addicting melody of its chorus, will be released on the 5th.

Not only that, but a fun, punk-rock style song, 'Heem Nae!', where you can feel the girls' great energy, is actually 'Haptic Motion,' which was shown though their 'Haptic' CF, except that it was recreated with new lyrics.

Also, 'Let's talk about LOVE' sends a message of hope and courage to couples having hard times, and So Nyuh Shi Dae's members' crystal-clear voices can be heard.

Besides these, there's also 'Dear Mom,' a pop ballad song of beautiful lyrics, which holds a daughter's heart about her mother, and 'Destiny,' a song with a strong beat and a powerful chorus, and more, in a total of five songs in this new album.

Especially, the girls' 44-page mini album jacket shows So Nyuh Shi Dae's members' innocent and girly images.

On the other hand, So Nyuh Shi Dae will be having their comeback stages at KBS 'Music Bank' on the 9th, MBC 'Music Core' on the 10th, SBS 'Inkigayo' on the 11th, etc.

ⓒ Stoo.com

Translations credits to Daisy Kim @ Soshified.comhttp://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

omg.. i so cant wait for my album *_* listen to the description for 'Him Nae'!! they said its a 'punk rock' style like haptic! omg..seriously..this mini is going to be so amazing.

edit; so many people posted..i couldnt reply to everyone ._. sorry :/ but i agree with everyone, i wanna watch the MV soo bad~ and the HQ version is so love <3 everyone preorder N.O.W.

Guest Lishathestain

wow, im super late, but i've finally arrived.

gee is definately spazzzzzzzzz worthy. the geeX10 babyX10 parts are already stuck in my head. im not surprised gee is getting #1 on all online music charts right now. gee is definately the catchy type of song that usually dominate online charts (stuff WG and BB dominate with)

however.....yes i know

i HATE x100 their voices in the song. i understand its for the style of the song and everything but dearrrr lord, the voices are just fdaljdjsaghjkahglkahghjkahglkjahgkjahglkja. not cool. i mean when i first heard the song i was like "wtf? is this ashley tisdale singing?" then i saw the lyrics and omggg what did they do to yuri's voice. i swear i still hear sunny back to back. their voices sounds exactly like the reason i started not liking kara after they put out rock u.

lol i had the same problem too at first. all i can hear was Sica,Seohun&Sunny's kinda voices. the "cutesy" voices?

but i guess after listening to it for idkhowmanytimesilostcount -_- i just love it haha. i'm too much of a fangirl yes i know.

that's why i can't wait to hear the rest of the songs in the album. especially "Dear Mom" :)

to me their cute voices still sounds normal @_@

not forced kinda way, and with fast upbeat yet cute song it will be weird using the "normal" voice no?

in the other 4 songs i'm sure they will sounds different and it shows the girls can sing anykind of songs

besides even in their cute high pitch voice they're still SINGING like SING SING lol XD

Archived