gee gee gee gee gee gee

oh yeah

oh yeah yeah yeah!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest squeaky

I like this song! It's cute, but it's really upbeat in a retro way and it's kind of addicting cuz of that repetitive geegeegeegee baby baby baby in the BG XD It has my approval! Whoo!

Guest Sushii-P

OMG I like it!!

I think their comeback will be SOOOOOOOOOO great and that this song will receive a lot of popularity and love! (I hope...)

We'll see who will dominate this year !!

Guest Tsubasa

OH EM GEE OMG !!

I cannot wait until their comeback performance.

I think they'll receive more love =].

GIRLS GENERATION <3

S<3ne.

Guest chackchagi

*runs to catch up with thread* Well, THAT was certainly faster than I expected to hear it! I was going to wait until the MV properly, but I couldn't help myself. *meep* LowQ version.. ehhh.. I thought at first it could be better, but a second listen with the lyrics in front of me so I could make more sense of what was going on, and I have the feeling its going to grow on me liek woah. Seriously, SERIOUSLY addictive. Like person up there said, everybody ALWAYS goes the sexy way, and they have all the time in the world to work up to that, so I'm actually okay with the cutesie thing, even though at first it was a bit =.=" when I heard they were going to stick to the cuting. All the best, girls!!! BRING ON THE VARIETY SHOWS/PERFS/SOSHI LOVE ALL OVER.

Also, spotting STAND always leaves a sour taste in my mouth, [sorry sorry sorry, hate to mention them], but I can't say how happy it makes me to hear how well Korea is responding to the teaser. After all that last year, it'll mean so much more to the girls to be successful this time around.

I kinda lost the thread of this thread in the last couple days, has there been any news on Sunny being out of hospital??

^^ It wasn't serious, she's back up and practicing with the girls again.

Hopefully all goes well for their comeback stages. I really can't wait until the 7th though because, we'll be able to see/hear the other songs on the mini-album. From the track descriptions it looks like we a have lot of variety with this mini-album, 5 different composers/lyricists working together so I'm looking forward to that.

On a side note, for people that are surprised at the fact that the two members with filming schedules had the least amount of lines is ... you have you be kidding me. Yoona & Sooyoung both barely had time to rest .. did you expect them to carry a full song. The song mainly has what we always see Taeyeon, Jessica, Seohyun. The main vocalists. As much as I love Yuri, this is music, and I would never give Yuri some of Taeyeon's lines. You have to be reasonable. SM gives kids certain parts in the songs based on their vocal range and strengths, you wouldn't want to see any of the girls struggling with their lives, that would not be fun T-T.

Also I feel like this song is going to be a huge hit because of how unique the arrangement is to as well as the fact that the singing starts off with Maknae. Maknae is like SNSD's lucky charm, the other song that she started off was, 'Kissing You' and we know how big of a hit that was. Expect tons of number ones with this song alone. Not only that but Yuri even told E-tribe that she loved this song. I'm excited for their comeback stage ^^

Guest bagia123

Also I feel like this song is going to be a huge hit because of how unique the arrangement is to as well as the fact that the singing starts off with Maknae. Maknae is like SNSD's lucky charm, the other song that she started off was, 'Kissing You' and we know how big of a hit that was. Expect tons of number ones with this song alone. Not only that but Yuri even told E-tribe that she loved this song. I'm excited for their comeback stage ^^

totally agree. it'll certainly become a big hit. i'm waiting for a wonderful mv as well :rolleyes:

Loving the start with Maknae... gosh, i love that cute voice!!

Have a Gee day everyone!

i like the song coz it brings something like fresh air to Kpop scene which sound the same this past few months/years?

chakchagi yeah me too^^ after last year i'm also glad to know the gals being received well in korea, some still meh but mostly already back to normal

yep i agree with you i love how snsd not REALLY change drastically, coz i know some ppl saying "still cute meh" but i bet if the gals go sexy concept they will still get all the bash and else (and it will be even worse), the gals not changing but transforming from teenager girls to more mature girls, they're still in teens and early 20s why rushing to change to old sexy girls lol XD

and once again i follow the songs every groups and this song not sounds anything alike from other groups songs soooooo idk if my ears got a problem or i just couldnt find the same sounds, just same cheerfulness lol XD

Guest ketsuki

I am FREAKING OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG. T_T Is the HQ mp3 going to be out tonight/noon in Korea? I really really need it omg~ I'm so psyched for their comeback! I just know they're going to greaaat~ ♥♥♥

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow have nothing to say to the full mv but.....

it was the best thing in the world!!!!!!

i am a bit late replying but was listening to soshified radio!!!! :)

wow defintely have to tell everyone that they should order the album now!!!!

atleast get one copy and convince others to get copies too

we are going to beat the 100k mark!!!!!! :)

thx for translating and giving the lyrics

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I just heard this really unclear version of the song, but I love what I can hear so far

I have a total soft spot for bubblegum pop songs by girlgroups. It does remind me of early SES songs

Can't wait for their MV to come out =)

Guest evanescent

i cant wait until the HQ version comes out, im really excited to hear it, i love what i hear so far, it's been on replay forever on my itunes.

the song is so fresh, it's different than their previous album but has the SNSD essence that we have all come to love.

*excited*

Guest Lishathestain

likewhoaitsnixx & xboredguy, thanks for the romanization&translation :D

and yep k'citra, i don't get how some want the girls to change concept/image drastically to mature/r&b/total ballad :blink:

they've been a pop idol group from the start anyway and they're good at it lol.

i'm glad they changed gradually, not drastically.

some people might think "Gee" is another repetitive song, but i beg to differ.

it has this SM quality to it. the kind of song that doesn't have to be extremely repetitive, but it would still get inside your head & it won't get boring after 100x on repeat :P

allkpop has the HQ audio!

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...audio_released/

gahhhhhh. it sounds even better in HQ T-T ♥

edit; perfect way to top XD

OMGEEEEEE thank you sooo sooo

much!!!I love you!!!!thanks for sharing the link.AHHHHH!!!

I'm soooo excited right now. I want to cry.lol.

Now I cant wait to hear it in high quality!!!thanks!!!

edit: thank you soy too!!!!I love you too!!XD

and omg I love this song even more now!!!!!!its 100000000000X better

in high quality.lol.

Archived