少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

SNSD January 7th Official Comeback

PP08122900003.JPG

Group SNSD will finally be making their comeback.

SNSD will release their mini album "Gee" next year on January 7th and start their new album promotional activities. It's a return after an 8 month hiatus after concluding their first album activities in April.

On the 29th, SNSD's company SM Entertainment released a statement saying "You will be able to feel a whole upgraded charm to SNSD with this new album" adding "Fan's eyes and ears will rejoice after seeing the bright and cute charms that only SNSD can have."

Anticipating their comeback, SNSD put up teaser posters of each of the members on popular spots around Seoul at Jongro, Myungdong and Kangnam, piquing the curiosity of the fans.

Many eyes are upon SNSD in this new year in the music industry, as they are the only girl group in the last six years to sell over 100,000 copies of their last album.

SNSD with their new comeback have said "We're so happy to be able to meet you all with new music and new dances" and "Please look forward to us and support us since we've worked really hard to show you a good side to us."

credits to NewsEN and boxclub@soshified.com/forums

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11980

Comeback stage is supposed to still be the 9th on Music Bank.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Allison

^ Thanks for posting!

O__________________________________________o <3 lol.

If that's their new concept, then yay (: I love their clothes &

to me it seems kind of simple. Skinnies + Heels = HOT ^^

I'm being biased, but Sooyoung looks gorgeous :P

Sooyoung & Taeyeon's skinnies stand out compared to the other girls' skinnies.

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THEIR NEW STYLE !!!!!!

SO STYLISH!!!! BUT IN A GOOD WAY!!!!!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW

THEY ALL LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND GORJESS!!!! WOW WOW

OMGEE I CANT WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK!!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ketsuki

♥♥♥ I am in LOVE. It DEFINITELY is a more mature but still cute style~ Very attractive but still youthful, less lace+ruffles+skirts but more hardcore, harder image, jeans+T-shirts, unrestricted hairstyles.

This is fantastic! ^^ Very satisfied~ I hope the song is really really good as well! Show everyone what they're made of! ♥

Guest part09box

High quality~

Gee.jpg

Also other articles mention that Gee means the expletive used to express surprise so I guess that's the official meaning SM's using

#%^#$%&$&&

WAIT... IS THAT THE NEW PIC???????????????

KAYHHHHHHHHHHHHHH@$%^#%^#%& I CAN'T EVEN TYPE!!!!

BUT YESSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT!!!!!

i so cannot wait for this! they all look amajing and sexy!!!! ~ gosh

getting way to happy!

-Rebecca

oooooooohhhh HQ love it

they look HOTTER upclose mwahahahaha

Yoona definitely FITS to be in the middle lol XD

she's sooooo gorgeous model like along with yuri and seohyun

if sooyoung there too wow it will be like watching korea top model korean version rofl XD

does anyone have problem opening SSF????

they look gorjess in the new pic!

I love the retro feel. cuz I myself love colored skinny jeans.lol.

and i love it on them too!!

I can't wait!!!AHHHH!!!

Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

SNSD - Kissing You on Music Core (2008-12-27) [cashewmania].avi [24.6 MB]

Various Artists - Happy New Year Message on Music Core (2008-12-27) [cashewmania].avi [6.2 MB]

Various Artists - Opening on Music Core (2008-12-27) [cashewmania].avi [17.4 MB]

-

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest Lishathestain

i'm guessing we can see both concepts for the mini album.

like the simple jeans&lollipop one for the ballads and the colorful, more vibrant one for the more up-beat song.

lol at least i'm hoping i can see both concepts :P

dangit i actually hate saying/writing concepts.. it's just so idktheword, so annoying -_- makes people think they can only stick to that one image/concept.

1230513059gf41081229090xj0.jpg

1230513059gf41081229090dr6.jpg

1230513059gf41081229090go6.jpg

1230513059gf41081229090lx8.jpg

1230513059gf41081229090nf7.jpg

c;sosiz

i have to say i love their new mini-album pics..

just like Lishathestain said maybe we would see

both concepts like beyonce's album

i hope them the very best and sold 100k more of their album

i know they could do great in anyway..i believe in them

"Gee" is the new trend now!

Guest &anita_*

SNSD January 7th Official Comeback

Group SNSD will finally be making their comeback.

SNSD will release their mini album "Gee" next year on January 7th and start their new album promotional activities. It's a return after an 8 month hiatus after concluding their first album activities in April.

On the 29th, SNSD's company SM Entertainment released a statement saying "You will be able to feel a whole upgraded charm to SNSD with this new album" adding "Fan's eyes and ears will rejoice after seeing the bright and cute charms that only SNSD can have."

Anticipating their comeback, SNSD put up teaser posters of each of the members on popular spots around Seoul at Jongro, Myungdong and Kangnam, piquing the curiosity of the fans.

Many eyes are upon SNSD in this new year in the music industry, as they are the only girl group in the last six years to sell over 100,000 copies of their last album.

SNSD with their new comeback have said "We're so happy to be able to meet you all with new music and new dances" and "Please look forward to us and support us since we've worked really hard to show you a good side to us."

credits to NewsEN and boxclub@soshified.com/forums

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11980

Comeback stage is supposed to still be the 9th on Music Bank.

omgomg thanks so much for the article! and OMGEE the new picture is so WOW!!! The girls and skinny jeans = LOVE! and plus the cute heels! Seriously though..skinny jeans... :wub::wub: i'm really loving Taeyeon in that group picture.. and also Yuri omg..she really looks hot.

i can't believe theyre coming back aahhhh cant wait!

Guest ryanchoe082

yes cant wait!

but the lollipop thing..i have a feeling anti's are gonna bash about them....

dont get me wrong im not an anti...i support snsd all the way!

When Jessica said that they will come back with a Bang, that was no joke, right ? This wait is worth it, they worked so hard for that comeback, I'm sure it'll be amazing and impressive. I just feel it.

Looking at the picture, you can definitely tell that they have matured so much. Maknae has bloomed ! She has always been pretty but now, she's even more beautiful than ever. Grown up *___*

You guys still remember this ?

10e0bjc.jpg

and now look at this

jf8a4g.jpg

Awwww. Feeling proud here lol

Guest Miwa_Chan

^No, it ends January 9th, 2009.

Anyway, the girls are gorgeous and omgee, it's finally happening. I love the way Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun look in that pic, especially Yuri. I'm not too fond of Taeyeon and Sunny's top though o_O; It's kind of....um no. xD

Only 10 days people! And tomorrow we have the SBS drama musical thing with Taeng and Yul! And probably more news on their comeback, it's like each day we get something new. It's pretty exciting actually xD

People are saying that the girls are gonna get bashed for the gee posters but honestly even if the girls were wearing giant ponchos and baggy sweatpants holding books, they would get bashed. That's just how the antis are.

edit: oh god topped >_< erm....

jkk4km.gif

Yoonhyun anyone? ♥

Guest ryanchoe082

hahah true...antis need life all they do is bash. i hope more people realize snsd has talent..

wait why is wonder girls thread in the important topic

Guest Haneul~

hahah true...antis need life all they do is bash. i hope more people realize snsd has talent..

wait why is wonder girls thread in the important topic

Pinned: Jyp's Wonder Girls Official Thread 123» 1950

Closed until 1/1/09 due to spamming

the reason read it here

this is off topic though ><!

AAAAAAAH! thanks for the wallpaper ! of the girls

i really love how the maknaes of the group totally shine here!

i can't wait for their comeback and what surprise will be tomorrow

i wanna hear a little of the song = =!

i can't wait more lol

Archived