少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

^ I wouldn't say that... You don't know what's going on the minds of SM. I love the photoshoot, it's simple and shows how beautiful the girls are but still it stays true to their generation/age. It's perfect for them, I didn't want anything flashy or showy, that's just not them ... And if SM didn't care about the girls then they wouldn't have plastered the posters all over Seoul to garner everyone's attention.

Anyways a special surprise, December 30th's Chinchin guests are going to be our very own SNSD Sooyoung & Sunny. That makes it three 3 DJs from SNSD in one room and it's going to be bora (viewable radio), so this should be fun ^^^

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hyori_uni

Anyways a special surprise, December 30th's Chinchin guests are going to be our very own SNSD Sooyoung & Sunny. That makes it three 3 DJs from SNSD in one room and it's going to be bora (viewable radio), so this should be fun ^^^

Wow, what's a surprise

We'll wait 4 it

Hope Tete be fine

Talk about popularity, remember when I posted about how the girls got 9th place as top female endorser for 2008, the year they were basically an 8 month hiatus for?, well 3 of the 10 ten naver most popular searched korean singers in 2008 also went to our girls

n1se7ft8.jpg

2. SNSD

5. Taeyeon

9. Tiffany

^^

Guest zahieyjunki

Guys I'm really2 sorry for not posting here a while!!

coz I went for holiday with my family..

really missed you guys!!!

seems like this gonna be long spazz here!!~

I have to backtrack 15 pages to catch up back what I missed!!!

Woah, the threads so fast!!!

More new members in to this thread!!

I just want to say WELCOME!!!

Do keep posting here if you're truly SNSD fans!!~

so much to looking forward now coz right the end of the year, probably more shows the girls were attend!!

The more the better!!!

Since they are so busy the girls seldom go out on the town. But the girls were sighted by fans all over the place this week at concerts, movie theatres, musicals and so on. Looks like they got some holiday fun~

And on Christmas Eve the sisters Jessica and Soojung went to MyungDong (like a street fair)

Apparently all the girls went home for Christmas except for Tae(work), Yoona(work), and Tiffany(home too far ).

On Christmas day Tiffany, Heechul, Jang Geunsuk was seen around the ChungDam shopping area.

Like really?? :w00t: OMG!!!

Fany, Heechul & Geunsuk were together?

no way!! Jessica will be definitely jealous over Fany!! haha~

I really want to see Sica with Geunsuk in a show somehow soon...

pity them they can't really spend Christmas with their family..

I love the UFO replies!!

YulSic haha~ btw, the girls listed in top 10 most advertiser? congratz2!! they would be coz they have been in lots of cf & endorse in many kinds of brands so no wonder they in top 10!!

SNSD is confirmed for MBC Gayo DaeJun on 31st~

MBC list of stars appearing

Yoona has to appear on KBS Drama Awards at same time so not sure how it will all go...

Yes!! All 9 girls will be there!!!

What performance they're gonna do?

Yeay, on 31st I thought Tae & Yoona will be at KBS awards!!

coz I heard Tae will perform her song "If" & Yonna probably will received any award I wish so can both can perform at Gayo?

Hopefully one of the award can be held on evening & one in the night so Tae & Yoona can be perform together with the rest!!!

The Kissing You & Buttons (Taeyeon) performance one of the best!!!

I can't believe Taengoo can be hotter that day!!

But I can't really hear properly her voice when turn to her part in the song!!

Maybe the background song is just too loud & maybe the mic probs!!

Taengoo looks a bit tired when perform in both song..

Really pity for her!!! Hope she get at least a bit rest before doing any show~

Yes there's rumor that SNSD new mini album posters are being posted on streets of Seoul, so if that's true you'll see a picture soon.

Another rumor is that the title of the new single is "Gee". This rumor's been around a while. Some "insider" posted the title and snippet of the song... and another posted a lyric but it's still rumors.

Yoona will finish up her YAMD shooting next week.

NEW schedules were confirmed in the last few hours. Some more schedules are still possible (KBS Gayo Daejun, MBC Drama awards)

Dec 27 MBC Music Core [ SNSD Kissing You stage ]

Dec 29 SBS Gayo DaeJun [ Soshibang Music Drama ] plus [ Taeyeon solo stage ]

Dec 31st KBS Drama Awards [ Yoona up for rookie award ]

Dec 31st MBC Gayo DaeJeJun [ SNSD (stage unknown. Soshi was absent last yr due to sm/mbc fight) ]

Jan 1st Kim Yuna Special with guest Taeyeon airs

Jan 2nd Teaser?

Their song title "GEE"?

A bit weird coz the title song is too short!!!

But I doubt this could be one of the best single the girls ever release!!

Can't wait to hear the song & the mv...

Yay~ YAMD drama finally going to the ends!!

Yoona can get back together with the rest and focused into this new album..

Wonder how much is the rating of YAMD till the end of the drama!!

I hope its gonna be high rating probably until 50%?? hihi~

thnx for the info part09box !!

The new poster maybe for the album is sososososo hottt~!!! :w00t:

Taengoo the hottest one!!

They looked so fine though only with a tee & jeans but the one Sica poses was deadly hott with the rollerskates and the lollipop!!! gargghhh~!!

The fancam is so loved!!!

Sica looked super pretty in the performance!!!

Fany was beside Onew and both of them were cheering for DBSK and all of them were high-5 each other!!!

really SM love!!!

MuCore performance I totally heart it! but I really prefer the outfit from MB performance!!

Did Seungri says he missed SNSD??

yay~~ totally soshibang!!! I'm true soshibang lover!!!

anyone with me? haha~

Taeng cut her hair right? looks superb on her!! maybe new style for new album!!

Fany on KBS Entertaimnet Awards she look so hott with hot black dress that she wear it!!

Is she alone there? where's the rest? The heels is so high!! really worry if incase she tripped or fell~

My wishes for the girls on 2009 :

Hope they get better selling album from & produce more2 great songs and be a really2 great entertainer in future and hopefully they will win lots of awards!! Hopes they will get loves from all fans around the world!!!

looks like a lot was used the new snsd Gee sigs so maybe I will used it as well!!

Is there any official banner for the new one to used? I really want to used some of it!!

Lastly, thnx people for the infos, pics, videos & ads to shared here!!!

Lets keep this thread alive & seems like their new album teaser is just around the corner..

Can't wait to hear their new songs and do stay healthy!!

~ZAHIEY!

Doesn't seem like SM's making much out of their photoshoot :o . Look at the Gee posters. They're wearing white t-shirts and blue jeans. THAT'S IT?!

Disapointed by SM.

If these pictures are the official posters for 1st mini album, it's clearly that SM only cares for SHINee, rather than SNSD :(

i dont' think so, simple sometimes is the good way to go you know? I don't like it when they go all out on

costumes and make up, then they conceal the girl's natural beauty~~ plus i adore this photoshoot! not only

does it let us see the girl's beauty, it also reveals that they can be sexy! plus, not forgetting to be cute! <3 it!

SM is a very smart man, and SME is a very good company, they know what they're doing!

Talk about popularity, remember when I posted about how the girls got 9th place as top female endorser for 2008, the year they were basically an 8 month hiatus for?, well 3 of the 10 ten naver most popular searched korean singers in 2008 also went to our girls

WOOT WOOT!!! talking about amajing!!!! the girls are amajing! even with their long haitus~

they receive so much attention when they are about to comeback! THAT'S THE POWER OF NINE!!

-Rebecca

Guest troublesome tifa

Doesn't seem like SM's making much out of their photoshoot :o . Look at the Gee posters. They're wearing white t-shirts and blue jeans. THAT'S IT?!

Disapointed by SM.

If these pictures are the official posters for 1st mini album, it's clearly that SM only cares for SHINee, rather than SNSD :(

I totally agree to what Soy and exotsiax13 said cuz you know, it's like "Less is more"

And yeah I'm writing in this thread again since..a looong time

But since it's the girl's comeback everyone is spazzing soo much that this thread moves incredibly fast I have to support the girls or by posting in this thread (:

And yep the SNSD Tsunami surely comes...Now galore of rumours are floating around.

Guest Kikyo91

I just see the "Buttons" performance.

Unfortunately Taeyeon wasn't TaeYeon.

I saw clearly that she was tired and she wasn't at maximum of her physical form.

Moreover she has participated in many events in this period and the comeback is more near!

Poor Leader...I think she is more stressed than other members ...

But...

In Kissing You (Music Bank) Sica was in playback? °_° I had this impression ...

and about the " GEE" posters...the girls are so pretty expecially YoonA, Tiffany, SeoHyun and HyoYeon.

But...I HOPE that this isn't a preview of their mini album because I expected something different and SM didn't say anything about their concept ... right?

Guest zahieyjunki

thnx for Fany pics mimiirin !!

She totally blew up the red carpet event with her hot dress!!

So, it was supposed Yoona was to be at the event and she can't make it so Fany was replaced her right?

Now, I got it!!

Same with you Kikyo91 !!

Taeyeon that usually we saw her as the Kid leader is really different when the Buttons performance!!

I saw the parts when she shake her booty!! that is totally awesome & hottest I've ever seen..

She has the best outfit from all the leaders that time!!

Guest &anita_*

ohh~ really loved that fancam! Umma looked sexay (: thanks!

Sunny and Sooyoung on chinchin? yay, DJ's unite! And its bora too <3 and wow, our girls are top searched on naver lol, thats awesome :)

and zahiey welcome back ^^ loved your long post loll~

and omg tiffany looks soooo gorjess! i swear shes growing more beautiful everyday.

st5.gif

credit; lowD@SSF

oh hot dayummm look at our umma keke

Guest inyeon.

Disapointed by SM.

Just because its not flashy doesnt mean its not much. Not everything has to be shiny and bright, ya know? XD Sometimes simple is good. xD

aw, its great seeing Gyuri and Sunye care for Taeyeon. ^^ I feel grateful as a fan. haha.

THAT is their new concept. Official announcement from SM, they're back on the 7th (mp3 is out on this date), 8th is when the mini-album is going to be released.

Preorder, preoorder, preorder.

And can everyone give SM a pat on the back T-T I don't mind the flashy clothing, even though it's not what I wanted, but atleast their makeup is still at a minimum.

Guest chackchagi

O.O Shock! That popped up so quickly! Been staring at the Gee posters so much, surprised that it's not like that, but that really would get too plain after a while, I guess. Reminds me a bit of Gubne CF outfits. LOL, I keep scrolling up to look at it, and the more I see it the more I like it! We have belly glimpses and skinny jeans!

COMEBACK COMING ZOMG CAN IT BE? Is it finally here? As I would do if I was a Korean fan: ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

wowww!! they look damn fine in that pic ...O.M.GEE indeed ...woww colorful ..a bit like shinee ..but they look great ..i'm glad thats their concept..its soo eye catching ..the girls look too pretty ..cant wait ...starting 2009 with the 9 gorgeous girls of kpop...woww!!! its going to be girls generation once again !!!

Guest Shortyyy126

wow i can't say that i agree with all of the oufits... but sooyoung, yuri, and hyoyeon looks fabulous! :)

it is SO SM to surprise us with an entirely different concept than the one we had assumed (though i kind of prefer the former..)

ugh when will the album be up for preorder? i can't wait to get my hands on it. xDD lol.

thanks for sharing!

Archived